It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messiah In The Hexagon

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Emmanuel Macron (French president) will soon celebrate his 40th birthday. The date? Dec 21, winter solstice, the day with the shortest period of daylight and the longest night of the year in the northern hemisphere. Merry Saturnalia!

Saturnalia was an ancient Roman festival in honour of the god Saturn, held on 17 December of the Julian calendar and later expanded with festivities through to 23 December. The holiday was celebrated with a sacrifice at the Temple of Saturn, in the Roman Forum, and a public banquet, followed by private gift-giving, continual partying, and a carnival atmosphere that overturned Roman social norms: gambling was permitted, and masters provided table service for their slaves.[
Wikipedia

EMMANUEL

From the Hebrew name עִמָּנוּאֵל ('Immanu'el) meaning "God is with us". This was the foretold name of the Messiah in the Old Testament.
www.behindthename.com...

MACRON

In physics, macrons are microscopic (dust-sized) particles, accelerated to high speeds. The term was first used in the late 1960s, when it was believed that macrons could be accelerated cheaply in small particle accelerators as a way of achieving low-cost fusion power.
Wikipedia

Messiah Particle. Now I won't mention the CERNunnos Hades (oops, Hadron) collider where they experiment with the god particle because that would just be... Oh, did I actually write this?

Anyway the French frequently refer to metropolitan France as the Hexagon. A tradition that supposedly was started by school teachers around 1860. Now I could go on writing how that nicely connects to the bee symbolism of Imperial France, which itself goes back to the Merovingians and the golden bees found in the grave of Childeric I. But then I would also have to go into those bloodline conspiracies that claim the Meoviangians were descendants of Jesus. Now that would be Da Vinci Code level of... nah, not going there.

Now if you think of Hexagon shapes what else comes to mind? Think Big! Oh yeah, that one:

Hail the Hexagon (says NASA, no really!)

Macron had a stint as an investment banker for Rothschild before launching himself into politics. The Rothschilds are also among the owners of "The Economist" and apparently they just can't help themselves from doing some nudge, nudge, wink, wink:

And even before he was elected Macron had announced that he would like to govern Jupiter like. That's Jupiter as in the Roman God. But Jupiter the planet is another messiah reference... nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

And that is just the tip of the iceb... uhm pyramid regarding the strangeness surrounding Emmanuel Macron and his presidency.

EM in front of Louvre Pyramid during his victory speech

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

So let me get this right no one else celebrates their 40th on Dec 21. out of a total population of France at 67 million.

ok carry on

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

The two giant worlds will draw closer the next few years. They will meet on the first day of winter in 2020. This Solstice conjunction will be the most spectacular meeting of planets in our lives. The two will be so close to each other, they’ll merge into a single ball – at least for those with marginal vision. Through a telescope, they’ll fit into the same field of view, separated by just one-sixth the width of the Moon.

The union of chochmah and binah (“the higher union,” in Kabbalah), the “father” and the “mother” (the right and left hemispheres of the brain) is continual, and is referred to in the Zohar as “two companions that never separate.” This union is necessary for the continual recreation of the world (beginning with the birth of the seven attributes of the heart, corresponding to the seven days of Creation, from the womb of “mother,” binah).

The union of chochmah (73) and binah (67) = 140. 140 is the sum of all square numbers from 1 to 7. This reflects the source of all the 7 attributes of the heart (days of Creation), the 7 “children,” in their ultimate state of perfection (a square number represents a perfected state of being) in the mind of “father” and “mother.”

Nice thread, S+F.

edit on 22-11-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Merry Saturnalia!

I hear that is also why we have "cubed" gift's wrapped, among other things.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

And nice contribution, S.
Thanks, very interesting!

@iTruthSeeker

And not only is the cube encoded in the hexagon but the cube contains also the cross layout if "unfolded" the right way!

But speaking of the Hexagon. France recently inaugurated its own "pentagon". The Hexagone Balard:

Bit of a black sun vibe there, don't you think?

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Despite your sacred geometry considerations, did you take the opportunity to review Macron's popularity in France since his election a couple of months ago ?

There is a french saying : "Nul n'est prophète en son pays."

edit on 22-11-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Great thread and great comments. S&F

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Yes, he is very unpopular at the moment. But I think he is acting quite clever, actually. For one thing he is concentrating many of his most unpopular reforms incredibly fast at the very beginning of his term. By 2022 (next presidential election) he will have some results to show. My prediction is that by then he will have regained his popularity and will be elected for a second term,

Also he started his reforms during the French summer holidays. Something the French are not used to. Usually in France everything grinds to a halt during August and things only start moving again at "la rentrée" in September. This was a bit of a shock and awe campaign to the French mind.

ETA oh noes, right now I have 666 flags...

edit on 22-11-2017 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I first started reading your thread with a how hum and then it hit me . I had asked or wondered why Lebanon's leader went from basically being under arrest in Saudi Arabia where he resigned on TV to heading off to France and then a few other places before landing in Lebanon . This thread may hold some very important clues me thinks . My thread www.abovetopsecret.com... to be fair

Oh and SA has partnered up with Israel who are also influenced by Saturn

edit on 22-11-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I was born on 8th Jan 1980. Saturns been a tough taskmaster for sure, wouldn't have it any other way.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

1467 maps shows us the Triassic Period, its not a modern earth map.

At some point, what we view as a part of Europe was originally a definitive shape in the "open ocean" .................. however, when that age ended in extinction, a sequence of events pulled that area into a land mass, it is one location tied to one of Nostradamus's Antichrist or so.

First Antichrist came around, after a son of man built the "Rosetta Stone"
Second Antichrist came around, relative to "Coral Castle"
Third Antichrist is tied to, a "COMET" something that impacts the earth to mark extinction

The Answer is..............the resonances involved with the changing times, reflects itself to the history of this earth, and pulls terrorism into those countries there, along with that migration crisis (of dead flesh)......................in reality, there has only been (Malaysia Airbus Flight 370 for MABUS), airplanes associated with the impact zone that has not happened as of this moment, or that it is, the issue is resolved.

secondsun.net/full.htm

(time is not linear, its a force that was modified .................... after god killed all live in this earth there was nothing but ash ................. that is the introduction of the pyramid builders, the generations without sin ................. then God killed them off ............... "Nibiru/Noah's Rainbow" the planetary sized body, was as big as a sun or a planet or etc. But now it is not that big ........................ when the "Rosetta Stone" was build "without hands" it was a declaration that Nibiru has been in our earth's atomsphere for sometime ..................... "Coral Castle" was another declaration that MABUS would impact the earth that is to say 9/11/2001 Nibiru .................. we are entering into a new ear, but for the reasons of dead flesh .................... this earth will only feel destruction a great earthquake and calamity, and nothing more nothing special when the "Ensign of Nations according to Isaiah is Adorned", to reveal god's position of condemnation on "dead flesh")

The "Uranus Pluto Square", which is a modern take on original deviations in neptune/uranus's orbit. But there's nothing there, and there hasn't been for a very long time. In the sense that those atomsphere's are massive and disorderly, sure, I probably say it was a significant disturbance to set those effects into motion, but now, they are, just background noise.
edit on 5-5-2019 by miracle0year because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

And not only is the cube encoded in the hexagon but the cube contains also the cross layout if "unfolded" the right way!

Hyper cube or tesseract

Salvador Dali’s famous depiction of Christ on the dimensional cross...

The most striking change Dalí makes from nearly every other crucifixion painting concerns the cross. Instead of painting Christ on a wooden cross, Dalí depicts him upon the unfolded net of a tesseract (also known as a hypercube). The unfolding of a tesseract into eight cubes is analogous to unfolding the sides of a cube into six squares. The use of a hypercube for the cross has been interpreted as a geometric symbol for the transcendental nature of God. Just as the concept of God exists in a space that is incomprehensible to humans, the hypercube exists in four spatial dimensions, which is equally inaccessible to the mind. The net of the hypercube is a three-dimensional representation of it, similar to how Christ is a human form of God that is more relatable to people.

Interesting thread, MBSC

It is always interesting to me to get to the root meaning and origins of words or imagery that seems to transcend time and divisions over the course of civilization.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Hyper cube or tesseract

(Relative to Central Park in New York City .......... the "Master Building" (Lapis Exillis), with symbols for, "Raypoz Mabus", the Third Antichrist, Red Dot Symbol on Map) (This relationship forms a "hyper cube", or a 3D CROSS) (which ties the "Master Building/Master Apartments" to the Twin Towers via "Central Park in NYC", to form the 3D CROSS)

(Geo Positioning - Time to Take a Guess)

Located between the 15th and 16th districts, the Île aux Cygnes (the « Swans Island ») is an artificial island, 890 meters long, but only 11 meters wide. Built in 1827, it welcomes you for a stroll under the shade of its trees or for you to relax comfortably on a bench with a book. There you will find a miniature replica of the Statue of Liberty, built in 1889 by the sculptor, Bartholdi. france-hotel-guide.com/en/blog/around-the-eiffel-tower/

Instead of "Central Park" in NYC, we have the Park around the Eiffel Tower in France .................... We can switch the locations of the "Twin Towers" with "NOTRE DAM" burning ................... this leaves the "LLE AUX CYGNES", "Statue of Liberty in NYC, built in France" ................... as the significant marker, taking the relative cross position of the "Masterbuilding in NYC".

(Some Clarity to the Subject Matter)

Dog Suicide Bridge of Dunbartonshire
slate.com/blogs/atlas_obscura/2014/11/05/the_dog_suicide_bridge_at_overtoun_house_in_scotland.html

The "M" in the Bridge stands for "RAYPOZ MABUS", which means "THE GREAT WHITE THRONE", this is the only name inscribed in the voynich manuscript, which also means "portal opening" ................... "nature has a way of dealing with dead flesh", there are tale tale evidences from the past and present, that those generations were unfaithful, so there are times when we have the benefit. (my best guess is that once opened only dead bodies or more correctly "dead flesh" can close them down ........ it appears that the person or persons responsible for opening them up, eventually die, and realizing they won't be opened again any time soon they are just shut down) ................. (the spread of information is a legal defense, that history has not had the benefit previously .......... that means today there will be a lot more sin and uncleanness, in disbanding and destroying his mercies, as we continue to see what becomes necessary).
edit on 6-5-2019 by miracle0year because: (no reason given)

EDIT

(Low Yield Portal Opening, this means ............... it doesn't require much strength to open them because the earth adds more strength in sustaining the argument .................... this means the right location can equal, hundreds of thousands of bodies to shut down in mankind's uncleanness ............... there are discrepancies in history for many conflicts, and I'll leave the statement at that ................ no means to make a correct and complete assessment at the moment but, campaigns with the services will probably have to happen first, in various places .............. today in the information age, attribute everything to science and causality, not to an individual this gives your more control .............. legal evidences will give priority, but still investigation on the ground)
edit on 6-5-2019 by miracle0year because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
If any of you really wish to know about the remarkable properties of the hexagon instead of silly entertainment that gives TRUE sacred geometry a bad name that it does not deserve, study:
smphillips.mysite.com...

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
churchofsaturnrene.wixsite.com...

All hail the hexagod and your satanic masters.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gogmagog

sign me up

new topics

top topics

join