It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US admits using drones in Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Thanks for the links and good reading. I do wonder who helped them with the design of the drones? It is funny that they would use such tech due to they have to air forces to speak of.

The military already knows where this factory is and other targets. Pay back is a bitch. I find that Russia is an allie against terrorist and turn around for the money to launch a satellite for Iranian government who are among the terrorist list.

Russia is still Reds to me! Other nations say what they will about the USA about what we are doing wrong. Like I said earlier in this thread, Iran has plans to watch out for. One wrong move on their part, they will have bargain more than they can handle. They have not seen what our forces can do, yet! As for the nukes they are trying to make. They have a death wish coming, if it gets to that point as it unfold in the near future.

Golden Shellback

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Golden,
I fear you might be right about the nuke program. The drones or satalites is one thing, but the nukes could rather easiley lead to something no one wants to happen. Be it from there Gov, or if they have one of there terrorist deliver it, I fear the retalitation will be the same. I guess the only question is who will be the one start it, and then finish it.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
what i dont get is why use drones when they have spy satelliates in space.. isnt it the same thing??

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Golem
Golden,
I fear you might be right about the nuke program. The drones or satalites is one thing, but the nukes could rather easiley lead to something no one wants to happen. Be it from there Gov, or if they have one of there terrorist deliver it, I fear the retalitation will be the same. I guess the only question is who will be the one start it, and then finish it.

Bin Laden and crew has one. Like playing hot potatoe, who will drop it first. It would be the last resort for America to use it. We will have to see.

Golden Shellback...................Fear from the Deep

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
straylight,

As you know the U.S government is very mischevious in it's way.God,they're frightening the Iranians with UFO-lookalike drones!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Golden,
I have read the bil laden has been trying to get the materal for a nuke, but had not read that he has one. Where did you get the intel that he has one?

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Golem
Golden,
I have read the bil laden has been trying to get the materal for a nuke, but had not read that he has one. Where did you get the intel that he has one?

Go to ask.com. Type Bin Laden Nuke and the search result will be listed. One source is Worldnetdaily December 14, 2002, BBC: South Asia November 10, 2001, and other intel. I have found it interesting that Bin has been working on this for over 12 years. He hired his own scientists and the American Goverment knew about it. We could not interfer because of international neighbors wanted to try their way first. Well, we have strange allies..........
Happy reading and it would be your judgement what is true or not. See you later, Golem.

Golden Shellback.......................Ride the waves.........Sailors know what I mean........

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join