It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Finds UK Water Companies use 'Magic' to Find Leaks

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

If you check out my earlier posts, I called this an Art. It's not scientific. And it won't work for anyone, 100% of the time. Plus, Ne'er do wells, can block you, while previous "artists", will already have placed thought forms in your way. The old dowser who instructed me, said that if he was called to a well dig, and saw a dozen stakes in the ground, there, plus some dry holes, he'd just walk away. He claimed that any site can be screwed up beyond repair.

My Aussie online friend and I got results on the Malaysia M-H 370 flights, because we were onto it quickly, and everyone else was charging off in the wrong direction. As that first week ran on, eyewitnesses in the Maldives, and on a ship off the West Coast of India, pegged this hijacked jetliner, on our very route. It's just that the "herd" had already committed to a straight path to the Northwest of Australia, when those hijackers had to return to the Straits of Malacca in order to resume their pocket GPS's reciprocal route from Lahore. Everyone on T.V. forgot that these criminals had to have their own navigation sets, when they went dark. And since there's no flights coming to Kualu Lumpur, from those regions, there cannot be any reciprocal GPS routing, taking you back home, to somewhere out in the Indian Ocean.

This is what makes a world class dowse interesting. You get on top of the problem quickly, and then watch to see how the searchers validate your work. In M-H 370's case, they threw out half of the "See something, Say something", witnesses's reports. My friend caught the second half, and I only worked that path in his footprints. OTOH, from here in N. America, I found a flight path along the southern flanks of the Himalayas, while he saw a more direct path, which would have taken them over New Delhi's controlled airspace. So I'll stand by my path, and grant him, a successful dowse on the second leg, down the West Coast of India. Again, using that high tech string? A string stretched across a Globe from Kualu Lumpur, to Lahore, PK. indeed, follows my path, over his. This is because mine is the "Great Circle", which is the shortest distance over the Earth's surface.

And barring controlled air spaces, inside of India, the flight from Lahore to Kualu Lumpur, would try to take the shortest route possible. And this "shortest route" is what the Hijackers recorded in their pocket GPS's. Their downfall was that they had to fly straight back to the Straits of Malacca, to find it again. And this deviation, after blowing out their cabin's windows, make it impossible to fly all the way back to Pakistan, low and slow.

But it must have been something of a "Chinese Fire Drill", when they dropped in, out of fuel, on an Indian airdrome, high in the Mountains, with a plane load of dead passengers. And then the Indian Air Force, disappeared them all. And FWIW, I downloaded JPEG files, of both flight officers, and the satellite map, "great circle", inside of where the pings could be heard. Presumably, some of these JPEGS are still archived, so you can print them out as 4 x 6 inch photos, just like I did. Three lousy 4 x 6 inches, photos are all I had to dowse this mystery off of. I can't speak for my Aussie online friend's tool kit, but he's really good, with whatever he uses.

More importantly, a simple water witching session can be even more technical than dowsing these murderers' crime. Old Wilber M. knew his country rock formations, like the back of his hand. He would only work with one driller, who could be trusted not to ratchet up the mud pressures in his bore holes. Most well drillers want you to dig as deep as possible, as they get paid by the foot. So they tend to jam driller's mud into perfectly good aquifers, so tightly, that you would have to wait for a couple of weeks for the water flows to begin appearing. It's a neat dodge, and they always blame any water witches involved with their holes. That is, except the one driller, which old Wilber always specified. That guy kept his mud pressures down to around 150 lbs.pressure. And he was careful enough that he could hit a twelve inch wide seam, some hundreds of feet deep. It came up at an angle, and carried most of the water in it. Otherwise, Wilber's home turf, is full of barren and very solid granite massives.

edit on 15-12-2017 by carpooler because: going back home

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

From eye witness experience, I know that some people can locate water lines and underground water. But I cannot. The reason I may not be able to do it is because I believe I can't. But, I can't ever be convinced that some people cannot detect water anymore, I have seen them do it. I do know that if a person is under stress or pressure, that those chemicals actually effect their brains and the body enzymes and electrical signals. So, I am not surprised to hear that these tests set up by skeptics do not work. If I would have got my uncle worked up instead of just watching, he may not have been able to detect water.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Ricky; don't feel bad. I bought into the claim that dowsing was a fraud, while at College. If my Prof. had even a scintilla of honesty, he'd have a water witch dowse some buried irrigation pipes under our Campus's lawns. So about 1971, an orchardist, mentioned it, and cut a fresh "green" willow branch off of his tree, and told my dad and I that there was a large flowing irrigation pipe, about four feet deep under our feet. He witched it with no problem, and then showed me how to hold the forked twig. First time, I got a smidge of a reaction. So I backed away and locked down on the ends of the twig, just to make darn sure that this thing didn't make me out as a fool.

On the second crossing, the twig deflected straight down, but it left all of the bark, inside my hand grips. The old Farmer chided me for being really dense. He said that if he'd given me a dried out twig, all of the skin in my palms would have been stripped off. My dad couldn't get anything to work, and out of curiosity, I moistened my fingers with saliva, and pinched his wrist. The Farmer did the same on his other wrist, and all three of us walked across that buried pipe. Now my dad got the thing to point down, and I felt a mild electrical current at where my moistened finger and thumb were gripping his wrist. Not a painful amount, but still quite noticeable.

Much later, I read in dowsing books, that this trick is used all the time at dowsing conventions, to show the non dowsers what it actually feels like.

That farmer/orchardist had a well put in up a draw, and his orchards were watered by perfectly clean water, instead of with the polluted Snake River Water. There was no arguments over this flow, as I could look down the road, about a mile to those Rainbirds, watering his acreages of fruit trees. From other dowsers, I found that only about one in 500 non believers, could strip green tree bark, or their own hide off, on the very first go.

Pendulum dowsing is more sedate, but almost anyone can pick up on it, with some practice. Just start by carrying it in a pouch, on your person, for a couple of weeks. It picks up some of your vibes, and so, becomes a kind of extension of your aura. Having one made from a carefully ground quartz Xtal, is pretty fool proof. You can always erase your vibes by putting it under "living water", or water flowing out of an "Earthed", faucet in your yard, for a minimum of five minutes. A quartz crystal is 100% waterproof. Obviously, I cannot do this with my 21 j Pocket Watch. If it picks up too much animal magnetism, I'll have to have it professionally de-magnetized.

Back in the day, RR inspectors carried small battery powered de-magnetizers, just to provide this service to their Switchmens' RR pocket watches, by the month. Those switchmen also kept written logs, of how close their pocket watches were to the Co.'s prime clock's time. Everyone was synchronized to within 5 minutes, of Standard Time, all across the country. Just remember, it's your own body, doing the indicating, the willow twig, Xtal, or RR Pocket Watch is only the needle in the face of the dashboard gauge.

A neat trick with a brass angle rod, " 1/8th inch in diameter, welding/brazing rod, is to find a place with no surveyed lines, like fences, or roads, and dowse for both the Magnetic and True North Pole. Drive a few stakes in the ground, and come back on a clear night. Your true North stake should line up with Polaris, the North Star, and a USGS map will give you the Magnetic declination of our Magnetic North Pole, from the North Star. Your Magnetic North Stakes should be right on. The point is to get comfortable, so you can always dowse True or Magnetic North, from anywhere, day or night, even standing in the middle of a Fog bank.

Only one person out of several thousands will ever need to get good at dowsing water wells, but the rest of us, can still make use of this "art".

<< 3  4  5   >>

join