It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Dangerous President

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: intrepid
He has done nothing but uphold laws,work to try and weed outmess the Obama admin has created,only thing is he is outing Democratic criminals,so the only danger he poses,is one to the crooked party that left skeletons in the closet,and the pinhead libtards fall for any lie their mindless leaders say,he is a great president,all you offer is a liberals opinion at best

Pettiness, your incorporation here on earth is Trump!
Did you hear what the Trump wants to un-do now, because "OBAMA DID IT"?

He wanted to revoke the pardon Obama gave to the turkeys 2016! Really! His staff had to tell him that that isn't possible?!

This man is a laughing stock to the world, and the sooner you accept that the sooner you don't look like a remote-controlled applause-bot!

And here is the problem people so want to believe Trump is evil they lose all common sense. He told a joke it was rathrr funny actually . Even joked about Truman eating the turkey donated to his white house

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I'm so glad to see the OP and many others on ATS actively saying these absurd things about Trump and his Followers. Please keep it up! It's so far out into Looneyville and completely out of touch it will ensure many future Democrat losses.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Trump's lack of discipline has rendered him powerless. His Executive Orders are overturned in court or simply ignored. He has never submitted a single piece of legislation to Congress, and his appointees are all pursuing their own personal agendas. Foreign heads of state go around him, preferring to make deals with state and city officials. Congress is revisiting the authorization allowing the President to order a nuclear first strike. His support for Moore is probably the kiss of death for that pervert. Sad.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

He's going to be impeached don't worry.
The cards are already on the table.
edit on 11222017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Well what a guy...

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepidwhy are blaming trump for nfl woes when it was the players who honked off the fans. he may be a little rough around the edges but he has at least tied to do what he promised to do its not his fault all these obama appointees and stooges block him at every turn. democrats backed a crooked old crone who had her criminal dealings exposed which cost them the election. its been a year quit whining about it.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: mikell

Of course you would bully some tired mother.

You know the nickname for Richard? That's him.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
"Hillary the Democrat packed her trunk and said goodbye to the Whitehouse
Off she went, totally stunned,
Trump! Trump! Trump!"

To the tune of "Nellie the Elephant".

Why can't you Yanks just deal with it and quit your whining and bitching?

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Guess who the topic is about? You got it. Trump. This guy has an army of followers that are willing to go out there and defend this man to the end. Even Reagan didn't have the devotion this guy does and he was one that could be seen as the be all.

Trump puts a target on something, say the NFL, BOYCOTT. Mila Kunis says something about Trump BOYCOTT Jack Daniels because she's their spokesperson. Don't criticize the Messiah or you will feel the wrath of his minions. In a way it IS stifling ones free speech. You can say what you want without fear of repercussion unless it's something against Donnie. McDonalds may be immune from this though. Still need those Big Macs.

No thought goes into this. Just attack. Does it matter that there are Trump supporters in the NFL? Does it matter that a boycott could hurt employees of these companies that also happen to be Trump voters? Nope. Just go after those that dare speak against Trump. That's frickin scary.

Scarier yet, I saw people HERE on ATS yesterday advocating or at the least, condoning assault. That's not such a big step from hurting your bottom line. Well that's where we are at now. Never saw it before. Don't think Trump is the most dangerous president? Wait another year and we'll see. Once even disagreeing with the president can harm you either financially or physically you may as well just call him Caesar.
Trolling snowflake! What's the matter, is your mom not home to cry to. There are a lot more people than Trump supporters not happy with the disrespect of our national anthem in the NFL. I don't believe Trump supporters would have rioted in the streets and attacked Clinton supporters if Trump had lost the election. I also believe that Trump would not surround himself with treasonous pedophiles either. I'm not trying to judge, I'm just saying we had two choices and the better person for the job won the election. The more that comes out of these investigations the more that point is proven.
edit on 22-11-2017 by Turkenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
He has done nothing but uphold laws,work to try and weed outmess the Obama admin has created,only thing is he is outing Democratic criminals,so the only danger he poses,is one to the crooked party that left skeletons in the closet,and the pinhead libtards fall for any lie their mindless leaders say,he is a great president,all you offer is a liberals opinion at best

Pettiness, your incorporation here on earth is Trump!
Did you hear what the Trump wants to un-do now, because "OBAMA DID IT"?

He wanted to revoke the pardon Obama gave to the turkeys 2016! Really! His staff had to tell him that that isn't possible?!

This man is a laughing stock to the world, and the sooner you accept that the sooner you don't look like a remote-controlled applause-bot!

And here is the problem people so want to believe Trump is evil they lose all common sense. He told a joke it was rathrr funny actually . Even joked about Truman eating the turkey donated to his white house

My first thought when I heard this "joke" (and I really do not believe that it was a joke, and neither did his staff at the white house!) was "hey, he should not follow all those prior presidents! he should EAT that bird! SWAMP THE TRUMP! STRUMP THE WAMP!"

My thoughts were clearly at work with his slogan, I acknowledge that now.. But this pettyness, this nitpicking.. "Obama did this, and I will undo this!!!". I truly believe that even those turkeys were a thorn in his side!

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Turkenstein

Ohhh look, another fine troll-example:

Ad hominem? Check.

Ready to follow any stupid meme ("anthem", "NFL")? Check.

Missing arguments? Check.

Three out of three, well done.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The only examples you gave of trump supporters going after people or companies, were in fact the complete opposite of going after.

They're staying away from those things now. The real question is why can't Liberals think clearly and level headed to understand a simple premise?

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

a reply to: Turkenstein

Ohhh look, another fine troll-example:

Ad hominem? Check.

Ready to follow any stupid meme ("anthem", "NFL")? Check.

Missing arguments? Check.

Three out of three, well done.
get your own material and stop using your mom's chore list format.
edit on 22-11-2017 by Turkenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Luckily this is not a grammar exam.And i'm not stating anything biased or unfounded.I have eyes and a pc,so i call it as i see it.There have been more acts of violence from Hillary supporters and /or Trump haters towards Trump supporters than the reverse.That is just a fact,an observable fact.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Trump's lack of discipline has rendered him powerless. His Executive Orders are overturned in court or simply ignored. He has never submitted a single piece of legislation to Congress, and his appointees are all pursuing their own personal agendas. Foreign heads of state go around him, preferring to make deals with state and city officials. Congress is revisiting the authorization allowing the President to order a nuclear first strike. His support for Moore is probably the kiss of death for that pervert. Sad.

About ready to quit trying, BUT POTUS does NOT submit legistation...Congress does. POTUS signs or vetos legisltion submitted to him/her by Congress, after tweaked and voted on by the House, then the Senate, and approved.

Executive Orders have been overturned by far left loony tune judges legislating from the bench as if the “people” elected them to make policy...ideally POTUS 45 will be able to rectify that dung his term(s).

Nobody in the US should give a damn about foreign heads of state until their countries start paying their own way.

If Congress does something so stupid as to limit POTUS’ miliary options, it was nice knowing you. As if Congress could make a decision in the 30 minutes it will take nuclear warheads to hit targets in the US.

And if you’re on the bandwagon of everyone is guilty until proven innocent, well I wonder which side has the fascist tendencies.

POTUS 45 is doing fine with what the “people” elected him to do. He is not doing well with what the swamp and far left wants him to do. The Queen was not coronated, please try and get over it...POTUS 45 is, BY FAR, not the most dangerous POTUS this Country has had...
edit on 22-11-2017 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

A tiny proportion of his executive orders have been challenged successfully in court in terms of a stay - not overturned. Your statement is false.

Several pieces of legislation have been passed... but of course, it's not his job to submit legislation anyway. Your statement was meaningless.

Trump has appointed hundreds of people - which ones are following their own agenda?

Congress is not revisiting the authority of the President wrt to the use of nuclear weapons - some Congressmen are holding hearings and some democrats are making noises. Your statement was false. It's akin to saying that Congress are making a decision on whether to impeach Trump just because some nutjob like Al Green dribbles on and on during his time on the floor.

Foreign heads are falling over themselves to work with Trump. China being the latest example of a big player on the world stage treating the US President with respect as opposed to Obama, who they treated with utter contempt.

Your post was just an outpouring of your own bitterness and angst.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

The thing is that it isn't half the population. Many conservatives don't support him. The ones that do are much more active in their politics than others. To many it seems as devoted as any religion.

You are overselling and underselling the effect Trump has had, if that's possible. The White Blue Collar flight from the Democratic Party wasn't Trump's fault, blame the DNC. Trump had a message where the Democrats obviously didn't.

The status quo doesn't like him. Even though he is a Billionaire ect, he is relatable to a lot of people , but not to DC. Even though he does petty things, I still get a chuckle out of how much he offends some people. The problem Trump has is the Republican party isn't full of his candidates, he is fighting two parties to get things accomplished. That goes back to he status quo not liking him.

He's not perfect, but he sure was better than everyone on the Republican side save Rand and was infinitely better than Mrs. Bill Clinton. All they had to do was run Bernie and we'd be talking much differently.

Now someone will lay into me for saying that Bernie would have been the better choice over Clinton.

It is problematic pegging the OP. His history is anti-American to say the least. He will argue the point, but it's merely dissembling.

Still on about others character? I am not anti American. Love most of it but miss my old friend that made sense to this entity that no one in the world recognizes any more. Even screwing with my NFL.

He completely avoided my point that proud Canadians would respond similarly if their anthem was disrespected at the start of NHL games.

There would be zero difference....except it is a 'right' in the U.S..

OK, if this is still about me. I said I don't care for ,ANY anthems before pro games. Those should be for international games where two countries are competing. One for the winner at the end if you like. In pro sports it's merely dick waving. It means nothing. Yes, even the Canadian anthem.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Take a civics class. The President can submit legislation to Congress. They have pretty much stopped bothering lately because Congress has become so ineffective. Who starred that misinformed post?

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

People are rude and disrespectful in all walks of life, you are choosing to be offended as it affects you personally as obviously you are a veteran.

Well first, you can be fired for protesting at your work place. There are a lot of things you can do along these lines that are inappropriate as a professional. For me when someone chooses venues like this to protest I just do not care what their message is since I said many time it is poor form, so offended is a strong word that most likely doesn't fit for me either.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He's going to be impeached don't worry.

Lol...Every time I see this line I think of Wizard of Oz... There is no place like home...there is no place it home...there is no place it home...The problem is you have no glass slippers...sorry

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join