It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Dangerous President

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Lol

SMFH.
🤔

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: FyreByrd

It was a protest - a non-violent - protest about police violence.

It was a non-violent protest equal to this...as the Westboro Baptist Church protest soldier funerals

That is why people get triggered over it including our commander and chief. If that is what you support then so be it, I can disagree and say it is poor form to say the least.

People get triggered because they cannot handle other opinions that differ from their own. kinda like children having temper tantrums when they don't get their own way..... Time for all involved including your commander and chief to put on their big boy pants.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Commander in chief.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ooops I had better edit, no screw that I don't really care.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Nor do it.

I just can't help it.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

And the Hillary fans have assaulted many people,even women,because the victims were Trump supporters.There are more Trump haters and/or Hillary supporters being violent towards,and acting quite a lot like religious extremists,towards Trump supporters.To pretend the most violence has not come,and kept coming from the left,is just plain dishonest.
edit on 22-11-2017 by Raxoxane because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

People get triggered because they cannot handle other opinions that differ from their own.

There is opinions and then there is rudeness and disrespect. I really do not care what anyone's opinion is, really.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

lincoln was worse. he killed consitutional law by having his civil war.broke 11 laws/ amendments together.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

People get triggered because they cannot handle other opinions that differ from their own.

There is opinions and then there is rudeness and disrespect. I really do not care what anyone's opinion is, really.

People are rude and disrespectful in all walks of life, you are choosing to be offended as it affects you personally as obviously you are a veteran.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid
He has done nothing but uphold laws,work to try and weed outmess the Obama admin has created,only thing is he is outing Democratic criminals,so the only danger he poses,is one to the crooked party that left skeletons in the closet,and the pinhead libtards fall for any lie their mindless leaders say,he is a great president,all you offer is a liberals opinion at best

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
He has done nothing but uphold laws,work to try and weed outmess the Obama admin has created,only thing is he is outing Democratic criminals,so the only danger he poses,is one to the crooked party that left skeletons in the closet,and the pinhead libtards fall for any lie their mindless leaders say,he is a great president,all you offer is a liberals opinion at best

That sounds just like a prepared script.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The irony here is that much of what you're talking about was first attempted by the Anti-Trump movement. Doxxing and shaming Trump supporters, boycotting stores that sold his daughter's product lines, boycotting his resorts, firing people for supporting Trump, blacklisting celebs who were Trump supporters... Newton's Third Law, my man... for every action, there is an equal and opposite REaction. Welcome to the reaction.

Indeed.
Same thing is happening with all these sex allegations - the political left attack and smear their enemies and then moan when their own are named.
Perhaps a dose of their own medicine will make them feel less inclined to play their games - I doubt it though.

It would be even better if both political parties just stopped the game playing altogether and focused on their damn jobs - I have even more doubt that will happen.
edit on 22/11/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
James Garfield
edit on 11222017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

And republicans reward rich predators with more money from their prey, taxpayers.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Should we deny free speech, free expression of Trump and his supporters?

I proposed nothing that's in your ridiculous post. In fact I didn't propose anything. Funny you should mention this though. Because that's what Trump supporters do to those that even disagree with him. By boycott.

I forgot one aspect in the OP. Many are just as paranoid as he is. Or is it thin skinned? I get those two confused.

Still not attacking??

HYPOCRITE!!!

I'd wager you don't see the irony in this post.

I kind of feel sorry for you and your band of mental superior lefties. You have figured out something that exists, and it's the perpetuation of the lefts actions, (which has been already pointed out in this thread) but we seem to be a bit better at this. Boycotting, it's not against free speech. It's a tactic to let voices be heard. But you and your band of lefties still are missing the bigger point. Why? Why are Trump supporters like this? What pushed them to act like this, and what drives them to band together and cause this kind of mass organization? I bet if you think back a bit, you may find something to jog that elite memory.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Pettiness, your incorporation here on earth is Trump!
Did you hear what the Trump wants to un-do now, because "OBAMA DID IT"?

He wanted to revoke the pardon Obama gave to the turkeys 2016! Really! His staff had to tell him that that isn't possible?!

This man is a laughing stock to the world, and the sooner you accept that the sooner you don't look like a remote-controlled applause-bot!

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Wasn't Kennedy pretty dangerous. Bay of Pigs.

In truth it was the soviets who were gonna launch first but the sub VC said no. Watch a documentary called The man who saved the world the US was minutes away, but the reds were seconds away.

edit on 22-11-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: UKTruth

And republicans reward rich predators with more money from their prey, taxpayers.

Ever wonder why all Republicans are rich?? Maybe because we spent a little time working on life instead of waiting for it. I wore my MAGA hat last weekend and a woman in line at the checkout kept saying spit. Finally I looked at her and said " next time I hire you for the night I will tip you OK" !! The screaming began and I was walking out as she dealt with her little 3 monkeys and cart of crap food.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Of course you would bully some tired mother.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Your punctuation needs work. And your statement is biased and unfounded.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join