It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Dangerous President

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
LBJ/BUSH team for LEADING the 62 coup, NOT D. Trump for ENDING IT

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
Poll: Trump 'could shoot someone' and keep his support

The question:

"If Donald Trump shot someone on 5th Avenue, would you approve or disapprove of the job he's doing as president?"

45 percent approve.
29 percent disapprove.
26 percent aren't sure.

Trump can do no wrong in these people's eyes.

‘Still the best candidate’: Some evangelicals still back Trump despite lewd video

The newest poll from the Public Religion Research Institute said that 69 percent of white evangelical Protestants favored Trump while 19 percent supported Clinton. The latest Washington Post/ABC poll indicates that 52 percent of evangelicals of any race favored Trump compared to 40 percent who supported Clinton.

This was shortly after the 'grab 'em by the pu**y' video.

Since when did a poll count for anything??

You forget to mention that 14% og Gary Johnson´s voters, would still approve if he shoot somebody, 9% of people voting something else, would also approve, even 4% of hillarys voters would still approve - but again, a poll means absolutely nothing!!!

92% of hillary voters "Do not think Donald Trump is honest" but only 86% of hillary voters "Think Donald Trump is a liar"

The list of questions on that poll is very biased against Trump, but again, it is a poll and means absolutely NOTHING when compared to reality!
edit on 21-11-2017 by IAMNOTYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

SURE cut their throats LAST time.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

It was a protest - a non-violent - protest about police violence.

It was a non-violent protest equal to this...as the Westboro Baptist Church protest soldier funerals

That is why people get triggered over it including our commander and chief. If that is what you support then so be it, I can disagree and say it is poor form to say the least.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

SURE cut their throats LAST time.

Dont know what that means?

But iam not a violent type, all that # you can keep for yourself!

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

LBJ/BUSH team for LEADING the 62 coup, NOT D. Trump for ENDING IT

He'd better get to worth draining the swamp then... ?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

since WWII there's a BACKLOG...

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Your pacifist kneejerk predilections not withstanding,I spoke of how they deceived the Democratic following and the rest of the planet.
Enabling them to ignore the polls and be flanked by the opposition.
Try a valium maybe...

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Your pacifist kneejerk predilections not withstanding,I spoke of how they deceived the Democratic following and the rest of the planet.
Enabling them to ignore the polls and be flanked by the opposition.
Try a valium maybe...

lol ok i will

ETA: Didnt understand what you ment, you just said "sure cut their throats last time" sounded like you where accusing me of something

That question before you edited youre post, was that for me? If it was, i have NO fear of guns

...And now iam gonna take that Valium

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
That LAST traitor would have been a real threat if he had brains.
edit on 21-11-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: intrepid

The thing is that it isn't half the population. Many conservatives don't support him. The ones that do are much more active in their politics than others. To many it seems as devoted as any religion.

You are overselling and underselling the effect Trump has had, if that's possible. The White Blue Collar flight from the Democratic Party wasn't Trump's fault, blame the DNC. Trump had a message where the Democrats obviously didn't.

The status quo doesn't like him. Even though he is a Billionaire ect, he is relatable to a lot of people , but not to DC. Even though he does petty things, I still get a chuckle out of how much he offends some people. The problem Trump has is the Republican party isn't full of his candidates, he is fighting two parties to get things accomplished. That goes back to he status quo not liking him.

He's not perfect, but he sure was better than everyone on the Republican side save Rand and was infinitely better than Mrs. Bill Clinton. All they had to do was run Bernie and we'd be talking much differently.

Now someone will lay into me for saying that Bernie would have been the better choice over Clinton.

It won't be me saying Sanders would have been better.

In any event, your post is spot on.

It is problematic pegging the OP. His history is anti-American to say the least. He will argue the point, but it's merely dissembling.

He completely avoided my point that proud Canadians would respond similarly if their anthem was disrespected at the start of NHL games.

There would be zero difference....except it is a 'right' in the U.S..

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: intrepid

The irony here is that much of what you're talking about was first attempted by the Anti-Trump movement. Doxxing and shaming Trump supporters, boycotting stores that sold his daughter's product lines, boycotting his resorts, firing people for supporting Trump, blacklisting celebs who were Trump supporters... Newton's Third Law, my man... for every action, there is an equal and opposite REaction. Welcome to the reaction.

My thoughts but stated much better.
Maybe there's a perception mirror at the US /CA border that inverts everything?
Oh wait, there is - the media!!

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Aliens will eventually obliterate this wicked stupid planet. Beaming us into space. Ill be sending them a last telepathic thanks.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Aliens will eventually obliterate this wicked stupid planet. Beaming us into space. Ill be sending them a last telepathic thanks.

Nope. Don't do that. We'll be working through this bad-patch we are going through. A leader will emerge who can put our humpty-dumpty back together again. I think there is enough damage that it will take a while, but we'll do it.
I mean, we can't hate each other forever, and we will continue to evolve, in the right way, again.

Have a little faith!

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
More dangerous than bush jr. Doubtful.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
They went after Mila Kunis ! Oh hell no!
Now I am ready to fight someone. Mila is my fantasy gf.
I have had a crush on her since she was in that 70s show.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
lol the OPs pitiful attempts to smear Trump supporters with a broad stroke is amusing, equally hilarious is how the OP sheepishly engages others in its own thread, sad.

Regardless, some damn good counter points to this garbage thread were illustrated by esteemed members of this board, quick to point out the hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
The most dangerous President

If you've not been involved in the Swamp, you have nothing to worry about.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
lol the OPs pitiful attempts to smear Trump supporters with a broad stroke is amusing, equally hilarious is how the OP sheepishly engages others in its own thread, sad.

Regardless, some damn good counter points to this garbage thread were illustrated by esteemed members of this board, quick to point out the hypocrisy.

As a Trump supporter how do you feel about this story about his son and him killing wild animals and keeping them as trophies ?

Donald Trump Jr and Eric Trump are prolific big-game hunters and during the 2016 campaign, images re-emerged of the pair on a 2011 hunting trip posing with animals they had killed on safari, including an elephant, a buffalo and a leopard.

the guardian

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I have this theory the Trump presidency is a piece of art.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join