It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Dangerous President

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Have you ever thought that the fierce extreme loyalty Trump supporters show is a direct blow back from the extreme criticism Trump is constantly under. He's been bullied and lied about in the press, and Trump supporters have been harassed and attacked without provocation all over the country.

These type of behaviours by the left will only increase the extreme loyalty on the right.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Guess who the topic is about? You got it. Trump. This guy has an army of followers that are willing to go out there and defend this man to the end. Even Reagan didn't have the devotion this guy does and he was one that could be seen as the be all.

Trump puts a target on something, say the NFL, BOYCOTT. Mila Kunis says something about Trump BOYCOTT Jack Daniels because she's their spokesperson. Don't criticize the Messiah or you will feel the wrath of his minions. In a way it IS stifling ones free speech. You can say what you want without fear of repercussion unless it's something against Donnie. McDonalds may be immune from this though. Still need those Big Macs.

No thought goes into this. Just attack. Does it matter that there are Trump supporters in the NFL? Does it matter that a boycott could hurt employees of these companies that also happen to be Trump voters? Nope. Just go after those that dare speak against Trump. That's frickin scary.

Scarier yet, I saw people HERE on ATS yesterday advocating or at the least, condoning assault. That's not such a big step from hurting your bottom line. Well that's where we are at now. Never saw it before. Don't think Trump is the most dangerous president? Wait another year and we'll see. Once even disagreeing with the president can harm you either financially or physically you may as well just call him Caesar.

Just exchange Clinton or especially Obama in your OP for your word “Trump” . Interesting read then:

Guess who the topic is about? You got it. Clinton/Obama. This guy has an army of followers that are willing to go out there and defend this man to the end. Even Reagan didn't have the devotion this guy does and he was one that could be seen as the be all.

Clinton/Obama puts a target on something, say the NFL, BOYCOTT. Mila Kunis says something about Clinton/Obama BOYCOTT Jack Daniels because she's their spokesperson. Don't criticize the Messiah or you will feel the wrath of his minions. In a way it IS stifling ones free speech. You can say what you want without fear of repercussion unless it's something against Clinton/Obama. McDonalds may be immune from this though. Still need those Big Macs.

No thought goes into this. Just attack. Does it matter that there are Clinton/Obama supporters in the NFL? Does it matter that a boycott could hurt employees of these companies that also happen to be Clinton/Obama voters? Nope. Just go after those that dare speak against Clinton/Obama. That's frickin scary.

Scarier yet, I saw people HERE on ATS yesterday advocating or at the least, condoning assault. That's not such a big step from hurting your bottom line. Well that's where we are at now. Never saw it before. Don't think Clinton/Obama is the most dangerous president? Wait another year and we'll see. Once even disagreeing with the president can harm you either financially or physically you may as well just call him Caesar.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Have you ever thought that the fierce extreme loyalty Trump supporters show is a direct blow back from the extreme criticism Trump is constantly under. He's been bullied and lied about in the press, and Trump supporters have been harassed and attacked without provocation all over the country.

These type of behaviours by the left will only increase the extreme loyalty on the right.

Have you ever realized how stupid it is to have unquestioning loyalty for a shady politician just because you don't like the people who criticize him?

I'm thinking that's lost on a lot of Trump people.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I think the personal involvement of people at emotional levels in the defense of their preferred political deity is simply weird. I get why it happens, I just think the behavior is strange. Trump doesn't need me to defend his actions, and quite frankly I don't want my integrity beholden to his actions.

I highly recommend not becoming personally invested in defending the personalities of these politicians. It gains you nothing, and when your candidate does something wrong you paint yourself into a corner and have to perform mental gymnastics to justify continued support. It isn't worth it. Stand on your own beliefs and merits, not on those of others no matter how much you may agree with them.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

What? You mean being constantly insulted, harassed, denigrated and threatened hasn't inspired you to join your tormentors?

No developing case of Stockholm Syndrome?

Cannot imagine why you have no desire to identify with people who constantly talk about you and people you know as if we are all inbred, stupid, racist, bigoted, homophobic, violent, greedy, jumped up trailer trash, white supremacist, Nazis, ignorant at best, religious (as an insult), paradoxically rich, uneducated (sort of like ignorant), homicidal, hateful, lazy, having small penises (even us ladies I guess), denialist, illiterate (good list for someone who's illiterate, huh), selfish, less moral than they are, and just plain deplorable!

Seems like they have a real winning strategy.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

This is exactly where I'm coming from. Trump was far from my first choice in the primary and I mainly voted for him in the general as a vote against Clinton, but all of the made up nonsense has led me to defend him more and more. There is always bs about every President, but I never felt compelled to defend past presidents of either party. It's been taken to a new extreme with Trump. The level of ridiculousness is actually hurting the liberals. Average people are turned off by it.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Seems to me your the one 'attacking'.

Nothing new there, though.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I simply find the constant insults off-putting. I'm not a strong Trump supporter, never have been, but since I will sometimes put in a word in his defense or in defense of something he favors, I get caught in the fray as if I am.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Should we deny free speech, free expression of Trump and his supporters?

I proposed nothing that's in your ridiculous post. In fact I didn't propose anything. Funny you should mention this though. Because that's what Trump supporters do to those that even disagree with him. By boycott.

I forgot one aspect in the OP. Many are just as paranoid as he is. Or is it thin skinned? I get those two confused.

Then what should be done with all those evil outspoken Trump supporters?

About the only thing one can do is wait out the next three years BUT keep your head down or else.

Or, 7 years.

Or, maybe we make him King.

Sorry, just kidding.

It's a joke...kind of 🃏

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Not to mention, walk down any left or right coast city wearing a red ball cap and see how free one feels.

305+ days and the hyperventilating continues...

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I don't wear my politics on my sleeve. I'm not that type. I always felt like I'd feel sort of foolish if I was the person to put a campaign sticker on my car and then drive around with a loser on my bumper for four years.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: projectvxn

I simply find the constant insults off-putting. I'm not a strong Trump supporter, never have been, but since I will sometimes put in a word in his defense or in defense of something he favors, I get caught in the fray as if I am.

No. There's no 'defending'. Your attacking!!

Deal with it.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I proposed nothing that's in your ridiculous post. In fact I didn't propose anything. Funny you should mention this though. Because that's what Trump supporters do to those that even disagree with him. By boycott.

I forgot one aspect in the OP. Many are just as paranoid as he is. Or is it thin skinned? I get those two confused.

About the only thing one can do is wait out the next three years BUT keep your head down or else.

Or, 7 years.

Sorry, just kidding.

It's a joke...kind of 🃏

Hmmm, King Trump, Lord Trump, Emperor Trump... They all sound better that President Hillary.

The fact that the left refuses to even consider that they did this to themselves. If he is dangerous it was the left that got him elected.
edit on 21-11-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I think a distinction should be made between Trump voters and Trump supporters. The "supporters" are those today i'm talking about. Even if you're cool with him, not devoted.

ETA: And thanks for the cogent post. It has nuances I was unaware of.

edit on 21-11-2017 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

I know. It was apparently a great travesty that I was unable to see how bad it was that he got two scoops of ice cream when no one else at the table did.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Trump is only a danger to those who enter the country illegally and terrorists from either the right or left. The media constantly criticizes and spews hatred towards Trump, which keep the liberals happy.

Obama was by far the most dangerous president because there was no media criticism--in fact, their adoration of Obama allowed him to do whatever he and his gang wanted--continue Bush's Patriot Act, continue wars in Iraq, escalate war in Afghanistan, overthrow govts in Egypt and Libya (actually installing Moslem Brotherhood in Egypt, despite close ties to terror)...killing citizens with drones....and creating a huge racial divide that gave us BLM and other ant-white hate groups....

Yup, Obama most dangerous by a thousand and one miles.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Or, 7 years.

Sorry, just kidding.

It's a joke...kind of 🃏

Hmmm, King Trump, Lord Trump, Emperor Trump... They all sound better that President Hillary.

The fact that the left refuses to even consider that they did this to themselves. If he is dangerous it was the left that got him elected.

I believe its "Dr. God Emperor of the United States".
For maximum triggering, obviously.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well said Proximo...critical thinking always beats hate and intolerance.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Or, 7 years.

Sorry, just kidding.

It's a joke...kind of 🃏

I believe its "Dr. God Emperor of the United States".
For maximum triggering, obviously.

Emperor Jefe Pantalones Optimus Prime Minister of The World.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I really feel you need to work Naranja in there somewhere for the best effect.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join