It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Dangerous President

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Should we deny free speech, free expression of Trump and his supporters?

I proposed nothing that's in your ridiculous post. In fact I didn't propose anything. Funny you should mention this though. Because that's what Trump supporters do to those that even disagree with him. By boycott.

I forgot one aspect in the OP. Many are just as paranoid as he is. Or is it thin skinned? I get those two confused.

Then what should be done with all those evil outspoken Trump supporters?

About the only thing one can do is wait out the next three years BUT keep your head down or else.

So.....no solutions just ranting?

We have a thread for that.

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
When the economy tanks and gas is $5+ a gal. Health care is more than the ACA, and taxes on the middle class are even higher than the Obama years....

Someone will whine...."why didn't someone warn us"

Consider yourself warned...

"Under my plan, energy prices would have to necessarily skyrocket"

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"

"I can make a firm pledge. Under my plan no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes." **

- Barrack Obama

**Individual mandate is a tax.

We were the ones that warned.
edit on 21-11-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

link   

I proposed nothing that's in your ridiculous post. In fact I didn't propose anything. Funny you should mention this though. Because that's what Trump supporters do to those that even disagree with him. By boycott.

I forgot one aspect in the OP. Many are just as paranoid as he is. Or is it thin skinned? I get those two confused.

I would be interested in that answer as well,seeing that I voted for Trump.

link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Gary Johnson was such a cheat! Of all the years when the libertarian party could have become serious, they picked him.

Last I checked libertarian did not just mean legal pot, but that seemed to be what he thought it was.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

About the only thing one can do is wait out the next three years BUT keep your head down or else.

Yes. It's this one.

So what is your solution for people that undermine others for going against Trump? Me? I'm pointing it out.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The 2016 election is the gift that keeps on giving...

Man, y’all are whiners...
You lost...get over it...

Or don’t...either way I’m entertained

-Chris

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I don't know. What was the solution for people who undermined others for going against Obama?

Answer that and you'll know.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: thesaneone

Gary Johnson was such a cheat! Of all the years when the libertarian party could have become serious, they picked him.

Last I checked libertarian did not just mean legal pot, but that seemed to be what he thought it was.

If their convention antics were any indication..

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
I get the feeling that his followers are much more dangerous than Trump will ever be.

They are very much like religious extremists in their mentality. Any crime againt their enemies is "justified".
What crimes?
edit on 21-11-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Guess who the topic is about? You got it. Trump. This guy has an army of followers that are willing to go out there and defend this man to the end. Even Reagan didn't have the devotion this guy does and he was one that could be seen as the be all.

Trump puts a target on something, say the NFL, BOYCOTT. Mila Kunis says something about Trump BOYCOTT Jack Daniels because she's their spokesperson. Don't criticize the Messiah or you will feel the wrath of his minions. In a way it IS stifling ones free speech. You can say what you want without fear of repercussion unless it's something against Donnie. McDonalds may be immune from this though. Still need those Big Macs.

No thought goes into this. Just attack. Does it matter that there are Trump supporters in the NFL? Does it matter that a boycott could hurt employees of these companies that also happen to be Trump voters? Nope. Just go after those that dare speak against Trump. That's frickin scary.

Scarier yet, I saw people HERE on ATS yesterday advocating or at the least, condoning assault. That's not such a big step from hurting your bottom line. Well that's where we are at now. Never saw it before. Don't think Trump is the most dangerous president? Wait another year and we'll see. Once even disagreeing with the president can harm you either financially or physically you may as well just call him Caesar.

My goodness, now Trump commenting on taking a knee during the anthem is attacking the NFL and all that support him within that sport.

I can't help but wonder how you and yours would react to say a group dumped on the Canadian Anthem prior to a hockey game.

Actually I hate international games. That means TWO anthems. I could do without all of them. Nice try though.

Of course, Trudeau wouldn't do or say anything. The rest of the proud Canadians?? They wouldn't boycott the NHL if they locked up in fear of doing anything about it?

Sorry, but your obvious dislike of America and any response that shows U.S. pride, be it the leader of the nation or it's citizens, must be 'dangerous' for Canada....Yawn

Thanks for the attack. Proves my point EXACTLY.
Attack? Are you bleeding from those words?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Guess who the topic is about? You got it. Trump. This guy has an army of followers that are willing to go out there and defend this man to the end. Even Reagan didn't have the devotion this guy does and he was one that could be seen as the be all.

Trump puts a target on something, say the NFL, BOYCOTT. Mila Kunis says something about Trump BOYCOTT Jack Daniels because she's their spokesperson. Don't criticize the Messiah or you will feel the wrath of his minions. In a way it IS stifling ones free speech. You can say what you want without fear of repercussion unless it's something against Donnie. McDonalds may be immune from this though. Still need those Big Macs.

No thought goes into this. Just attack. Does it matter that there are Trump supporters in the NFL? Does it matter that a boycott could hurt employees of these companies that also happen to be Trump voters? Nope. Just go after those that dare speak against Trump. That's frickin scary.

Scarier yet, I saw people HERE on ATS yesterday advocating or at the least, condoning assault. That's not such a big step from hurting your bottom line. Well that's where we are at now. Never saw it before. Don't think Trump is the most dangerous president? Wait another year and we'll see. Once even disagreeing with the president can harm you either financially or physically you may as well just call him Caesar.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Yes. It's this one.

So what is your solution for people that undermine others for going against Trump? Me? I'm pointing it out.
Undermineing? Do you mean speaking again?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Really its time to get over the left / right narrative. Its a story made up to cause separation.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
When the economy tanks and gas is $5+ a gal. Health care is more than the ACA, and taxes on the middle class are even higher than the Obama years....

Someone will whine...."why didn't someone warn us"

Consider yourself warned...

Ok - it is extremely unlikely the price of gas goes above $5 a gallon - but if it does it will either be due to economic collapse and massive inflation, or opec cutting supply greatly. Neither would be the responsibility of Trump. He has jump started the economy as much as anyone has any right to expect considering congress inability to pass anything of substance. This prediction has about a 10% chance of coming true - but if it does it will have nothing to do with Trump.

As far as health care costs increasing - well duh - they have gone up 5-10% a year for the last two decades - of course they will go up. Has nothing to do with Trump - other than he is not trying to truly attack the cost problem and instead wants to make minor changes which will lower the cost very little. Truth is though, congress would probably never be willing to make the changes needed because the medical/insurance lobby has way to much influence over them. So in other words this prediction is equivalent to saying the sky is blue.

Taxes will not be higher on the middle class - they will be lower - at least for the next few years. Only a very small percentage will experience an increase in states with high state taxes. Overall they will be lower period. To say otherwise means you simply do not know what is in the bill. But the real benefit to the middle class will be the lower taxes on business that will grow wages, and increase investment. Even if no bill is passed rates will not go up - they will stay the same - so I rate your prediction as absolute nonsense.

I take your warning for what it is worth - the thoughts of someone who is clearly ignorant about what they are predicting.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

My goodness, now Trump commenting on taking a knee during the anthem is attacking the NFL and all that support him within that sport.

I can't help but wonder how you and yours would react to say a group dumped on the Canadian Anthem prior to a hockey game.

Actually I hate international games. That means TWO anthems. I could do without all of them. Nice try though.

Of course, Trudeau wouldn't do or say anything. The rest of the proud Canadians?? They wouldn't boycott the NHL if they locked up in fear of doing anything about it?

Sorry, but your obvious dislike of America and any response that shows U.S. pride, be it the leader of the nation or it's citizens, must be 'dangerous' for Canada....Yawn

Nope. Just glad they are there. Everyone can see.
It was a sincere thanks.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Now that's funny. I can't come up with something topical though.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Uhh, most of us are at home already.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Nope. Just glad they are there. Everyone can see.
It was a sincere thanks.
Yes, everyone can see that he disagreed with you and you called it an attack. Everyone can also see your overblown emotional exagerated outbursts.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Or, 7 years.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Krakatoa

Now that's funny. I can't come up with something topical though.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join