It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Dangerous President

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Guess who the topic is about? You got it. Trump. This guy has an army of followers that are willing to go out there and defend this man to the end. Even Reagan didn't have the devotion this guy does and he was one that could be seen as the be all.

Trump puts a target on something, say the NFL, BOYCOTT. Mila Kunis says something about Trump BOYCOTT Jack Daniels because she's their spokesperson. Don't criticize the Messiah or you will feel the wrath of his minions. In a way it IS stifling ones free speech. You can say what you want without fear of repercussion unless it's something against Donnie. McDonalds may be immune from this though. Still need those Big Macs.

No thought goes into this. Just attack. Does it matter that there are Trump supporters in the NFL? Does it matter that a boycott could hurt employees of these companies that also happen to be Trump voters? Nope. Just go after those that dare speak against Trump. That's frickin scary.

Scarier yet, I saw people HERE on ATS yesterday advocating or at the least, condoning assault. That's not such a big step from hurting your bottom line. Well that's where we are at now. Never saw it before. Don't think Trump is the most dangerous president? Wait another year and we'll see. Once even disagreeing with the president can harm you either financially or physically you may as well just call him Caesar.

My goodness, now Trump commenting on taking a knee during the anthem is attacking the NFL and all that support him within that sport.

I can't help but wonder how you and yours would react to say a group dumped on the Canadian Anthem prior to a hockey game.

Actually I hate international games. That means TWO anthems. I could do without all of them. Nice try though.

Of course, Trudeau wouldn't do or say anything. The rest of the proud Canadians?? They wouldn't boycott the NHL if they locked up in fear of doing anything about it?

Sorry, but your obvious dislike of America and any response that shows U.S. pride, be it the leader of the nation or it's citizens, must be 'dangerous' for Canada....Yawn

Thanks for the attack. Proves my point EXACTLY.

Cant you honestly say that youre OP is not an attack on Trump supporters? If not, wouldnt that make you a hypocrite?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Should we deny free speech, free expression of Trump and his supporters?

I proposed nothing that's in your ridiculous post. In fact I didn't propose anything. Funny you should mention this though. Because that's what Trump supporters do to those that even disagree with him. By boycott.

I forgot one aspect in the OP. Many are just as paranoid as he is. Or is it thin skinned? I get those two confused.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
When the economy tanks and gas is $5+ a gal. Health care is more than the ACA, and taxes on the middle class are even higher than the Obama years....

Someone will whine...."why didn't someone warn us"

Consider yourself warned...

link   

I proposed nothing that's in your ridiculous post. In fact I didn't propose anything. Funny you should mention this though. Because that's what Trump supporters do to those that even disagree with him. By boycott.

I forgot one aspect in the OP. Many are just as paranoid as he is. Or is it thin skinned? I get those two confused.

Still not attacking??

HYPOCRITE!!!

link   
a reply to: intrepid

There is an interesting phenomenon that I have observed, witnessing it personally from several people I know. I've seen the same thing over social media, same thing on here in some cases.

It is something I watched grow over the course of 2015 and 2016, seemingly average people who became obsessed with Trump. I'll take the most personal example from my life, was a bit of a conspiracy theorist, moreso than myself, over the top sometimes, but generally enjoyed things. Watched NBA, NFL, Comedy Shows, was alright with or liked many of them. Never really said anything bad (atleast out loud) of people of other races, religions, etc.

Since Trump's rise, everything has changed for the most part. NFL, awful because Trump said it was bad, says awful things about it, even though they are the same as they were before Trump came along, NBA..Well Greg Popovich spoke badly about Trump so the whole thing is garbage. Will get absolutely enraged if he hears a comedian joke about Trump, if anyone has said anything bad about Trump they are entirely wrong fake, liberal, and usually a lot worse. If Trump says anything bad about someone usually goes right along with it.

This is a change that I havent just noticed in one person, or a few. Its been many people, across many platforms that I can see. While I know its not everyone, it became very concerning to me.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Now that's funny, I suppose those that shut down free speech is okay in your book but Trump and his supporters are so evil.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Wasn't Kennedy pretty dangerous. Bay of Pigs. Brink of WW3 with the Cuban Missile Crisis. Vietnam. Plus the womanising. Makes Trump seem tame IMHO.

Does anybody remember LBJ? I wonder just how many presidents have had
affairs,out of wedlock children,mistresses? My guess would probably be quite
a few in our nation's history.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Then what should be done with all those evil outspoken Trump supporters?

link   

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU

Still not attacking??

HYPOCRITE!!!

I'd wager you don't see the irony in this post.

link   

originally posted by: Eshel
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Boycotting the NFl was never about what they did or said about Trump. It was about the flag and the anthem.

*BZZZZZ* Wrong answer. The protests were not not about the flag or anthem. Trump started that little lie.

*BZZZZZ* The answer you're looking for is perception. Kneel during the anthem, what does it look like?

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

None of your warnings have come true yet.
Lol

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

In other words, you are upset that the status quo of almost all entertainment being dominated by left wing people who have attacked trump non stop are now starting to upset people who don't want politics involved in their entertainment.

The whining from people that are afraid they will lose their left wing dominance on many areas of culture is hilarious.

Sorry that trumps meanie supporters hurt your feelings!

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
When the economy tanks and gas is $5+ a gal. Health care is more than the ACA, and taxes on the middle class are even higher than the Obama years....

You thought Hillary was gonna win didn't you?

Never learn.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Well, I suppose you're right. A democrat is bound to be elected at some point and these things will happen.

None of us will be surprised by it though.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

You thought Hillary was gonna win didn't you?

Never learn.

Yes, even though I voted for Gov. Gary. I forgot about the crooked electoral college.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Guess who the topic is about? You got it. Trump.
do i get something if i guessed this before clicking on the thread?

This guy has an army of followers that are willing to go out there and defend this man to the end.
yes, they are called the military. Or do you mean the citizens who like him and voted for him? uh.... can you name a president who didn't?

Trump puts a target on something,

say the NFL, BOYCOTT. Mila Kunis says something about Trump BOYCOTT Jack Daniels because she's their spokesperson. Don't criticize the Messiah or you will feel the wrath of his minions.

I'm pretty sure you just got every bit of that wrong, and i think you did that on purpose. Trump is not going to like that one bit.

In a way it IS stifling ones free speech.

Who's free speech was stifled? You are literally talking about it right now. And you are getting the details all messed up and out of proportion, and still nobody has their jack boots on you yet? I'll let them know about this lapse of oppression at the next Trump for emperor meeting.

You can say what you want without fear of repercussion unless it's something against Donnie.
who is being punished for speaking against Trump?

McDonalds may be immune from this though. Still need those Big Macs.
did Mcdonalds even say something? Are you making that up too?

No thought goes into this. Just attack.
by attack, do you mean people are speaking about this and sharing their opinions? Like their freedom of speech and stuff?

Does it matter that there are Trump supporters in the NFL?

Not to me,

Does it matter that a boycott could hurt employees of these companies that also happen to be Trump voters?
yes? Especially to the owners of those companies who quickly put their foot down when they saw their profits falling because their employees were pissing everyone off.

Scarier yet, I saw people HERE on ATS yesterday advocating or at the least, condoning assault.
did you report them? That happens pretty much every day here about some topic or another. It comes from both sides of the aisle... oh! Are we pretending that left good, right bad? Ah!!

Well that's where we are at now.
you are right though. All of the people i have seen threatening Trump and those who don't hate him, should stop with the threats...... or else!!!! J/k

Never saw it before.
now that i don't believe. It happens from both sides and you've been here for a long time.

Don't think Trump is the most dangerous president? Wait another year and we'll see.
and what if i don't then? Wait another year? What if i get tired of waiting? Can't i just make up my own Trump stories to be afraid of?

Once even disagreeing with the president can harm you either financially or physically you may as well just call him Caesar.
well, once that starts actually happening, let me know. Next year maybe?

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

This is more Trump derangement syndrome - you see Trump everywhere. Almost everything you listed has nothing to do with Trump.

People are and were pissed with NFL players for taking a knee during the national anthem long before Trump said a word about it.

Mila Kunis announced she was donating as Pence to planned parenthood. She had to know announcing that on national television would guarantee some backlash. It is a reaction to her shouting to the world her love of abortion, it is not about Trump.

As far as the boycotts - you really have no idea how sick people are of being lectured by Hollywood and the left media about everything. Keep up the preaching and people rebel against it - it really is that simple. Look I am actually more pro-choice than not, and I got pissed when I heard her proudly announce this as if she was somehow a pinnacle of morality. Why the hell do leftists all of the sudden think their opinion is the only one allowed?

Where are these Trump mobs? I can point to many incidents of nutjob leftists attacking someone for wearing a Trump hat, Antifa wants to start riots when a conservative wants to give a speech, and yet with zero evidence you want to claim Trump supporters are the violent ones? That is just total BS, if anything it is a the opposite of reality.

Trump is dangerous just wait and see you say. He was supposed to be the next Hitler, but he has done nothing remotely dictatorial, or racist yet you still claim - just wait it's coming.

Why can't you see you are the one operating in fantasy land, he's not dangerous, his supporters aren't dangerous, you are just projecting mindless baseless hate on him and any supporter.

You really just despise him because you don't like his style - well as someone that could not stand Obama for 8 years all I have to say is - I have no sympathy for you, shut up and deal with it.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Then what should be done with all those evil outspoken Trump supporters?

About the only thing one can do is wait out the next three years BUT keep your head down or else.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You mean gov. Gary what's an Aleppo Johnson.

Lol

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU

Still not attacking??

HYPOCRITE!!!

I'd wager you don't see the irony in this post.

I could if it was true, but i dissagree. I think youre attacking, iam defending, and iam not the one blaming everybody who dissagre with you for "attacking" you. Youre obiously only here to fight, and youre just ignoring the points made by members not on youre "side" - I see no point in staying in this thread - youre not here to learn or teach, only to dictate what is right and what is wrong, and i dont like dictators

No, iam just calling you out for what you are, a hypocrite!

Have a nice day, iam out

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join