It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Dangerous President

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Feels like the last Presidents minions who are on full attack now using our own laws to destroy the country. Except they still want the MONEY!!!

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Guess who the topic is about? You got it. Trump. This guy has an army of followers that are willing to go out there and defend this man to the end. Even Reagan didn't have the devotion this guy does and he was one that could be seen as the be all.

Trump puts a target on something, say the NFL, BOYCOTT. Mila Kunis says something about Trump BOYCOTT Jack Daniels because she's their spokesperson. Don't criticize the Messiah or you will feel the wrath of his minions. In a way it IS stifling ones free speech. You can say what you want without fear of repercussion unless it's something against Donnie. McDonalds may be immune from this though. Still need those Big Macs.

No thought goes into this. Just attack. Does it matter that there are Trump supporters in the NFL? Does it matter that a boycott could hurt employees of these companies that also happen to be Trump voters? Nope. Just go after those that dare speak against Trump. That's frickin scary.

Scarier yet, I saw people HERE on ATS yesterday advocating or at the least, condoning assault. That's not such a big step from hurting your bottom line. Well that's where we are at now. Never saw it before. Don't think Trump is the most dangerous president? Wait another year and we'll see. Once even disagreeing with the president can harm you either financially or physically you may as well just call him Caesar.

My goodness, now Trump commenting on taking a knee during the anthem is attacking the NFL and all that support him within that sport.

I can't help but wonder how you and yours would react to say a group dumped on the Canadian Anthem prior to a hockey game.

Of course, Trudeau wouldn't do or say anything. The rest of the proud Canadians?? They wouldn't boycott the NHL if they locked up in fear of doing anything about it?

Sorry, but your obvious dislike of America and any response that shows U.S. pride, be it the leader of the nation or it's citizens, must be 'dangerous' for Canada....Yawn

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+8 more 
link   
a reply to: intrepid

You’re right. It’s ironic because Trump supporters have adopted the very same tactics of their sworn enemies: leftists, feminists and sjw’s.

link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Boycotting the NFl was never about what they did or said about Trump. It was about the flag and the anthem.

*BZZZZZ* Wrong answer. The protests were not not about the flag or anthem. Trump started that little lie.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

They're saying that the power of the social media mob that they used to count on to advance their cause in the Obama days has been revealed to work for whatever force can wield it most successfully, and at the moment, that singular force happens to be Trump.

They were all warned a long time ago when social media first started ruining lives and businesses that this was a bad, bad idea, but no one thought it was that big a deal ... mainly because they were part of the howling mob or agreed with what it was doing.

Now that they don't. It is suddenly a frightening phenomena.

Oh well, no one can say they weren't warned.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Attention Please:

Stick to the topic of the thread and knock of the personal stuff. Thanks.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

To be perfectly fair, Hillary would have been the first US President in exile had she won. Way too many would have been willing to put the smack down without waiting for the eventual impeachment (which would be wrapping up about now).

But looking above, seems Trep already is being boycotted

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

The thing is that it isn't half the population. Many conservatives don't support him. The ones that do are much more active in their politics than others. To many it seems as devoted as any religion.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
I get the feeling that his followers are much more dangerous than Trump will ever be.

They are very much like religious extremists in their mentality. Any crime againt their enemies is "justified".

Antifa aren't followers of Trump.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Guess who the topic is about? You got it. Trump. This guy has an army of followers that are willing to go out there and defend this man to the end. Even Reagan didn't have the devotion this guy does and he was one that could be seen as the be all.

Trump puts a target on something, say the NFL, BOYCOTT. Mila Kunis says something about Trump BOYCOTT Jack Daniels because she's their spokesperson. Don't criticize the Messiah or you will feel the wrath of his minions. In a way it IS stifling ones free speech. You can say what you want without fear of repercussion unless it's something against Donnie. McDonalds may be immune from this though. Still need those Big Macs.

No thought goes into this. Just attack. Does it matter that there are Trump supporters in the NFL? Does it matter that a boycott could hurt employees of these companies that also happen to be Trump voters? Nope. Just go after those that dare speak against Trump. That's frickin scary.

Scarier yet, I saw people HERE on ATS yesterday advocating or at the least, condoning assault. That's not such a big step from hurting your bottom line. Well that's where we are at now. Never saw it before. Don't think Trump is the most dangerous president? Wait another year and we'll see. Once even disagreeing with the president can harm you either financially or physically you may as well just call him Caesar.

My goodness, now Trump commenting on taking a knee during the anthem is attacking the NFL and all that support him within that sport.

I can't help but wonder how you and yours would react to say a group dumped on the Canadian Anthem prior to a hockey game.

Actually I hate international games. That means TWO anthems. I could do without all of them. Nice try though.

Of course, Trudeau wouldn't do or say anything. The rest of the proud Canadians?? They wouldn't boycott the NHL if they locked up in fear of doing anything about it?

Sorry, but your obvious dislike of America and any response that shows U.S. pride, be it the leader of the nation or it's citizens, must be 'dangerous' for Canada....Yawn

Thanks for the attack. Proves my point EXACTLY.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Boycotting the NFl was never about what they did or said about Trump. It was about the flag and the anthem.

*BZZZZZ* Wrong answer. The protests were not not about the flag or anthem. Trump started that little lie.

Actually Kaepernick did. He said "Why should I respect an anthem for a country that oppresses black men?" So yes it is about the anthem. Liberals started the lie that it's not so they could pretend anyone opposed to the kneeling was just a racist. You've been had.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Lol, didn't you just attack all Trump supporters?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The thing is that it isn't half the population. Many conservatives don't support him. The ones that do are much more active in their politics than others. To many it seems as devoted as any religion.

There is a corrupt established power structure in DC, and many of those same conservatives you mention are a part of it.

I don't know what Trump is, but I did know what Hillary was. That made my vote pretty easy. However, simply because I don't hate Trump full-throated and do support him on occasion and get sick and tired of watching the often unfair and hysterical treatment surrounding him, I get treated to threads like this one.

C'mon! I have enough gunk to deal with with the cold I currently have.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: paraphi
Wasn't Kennedy pretty dangerous. Bay of Pigs. Brink of WW3 with the Cuban Missile Crisis. Vietnam. Plus the womanising. Makes Trump seem tame IMHO.

Kennedy didn't have an army of rabid brainwashed nutters all connected by the internet either.

Big difference!

Yes, but Obama did and still does.

He is much more of a threat than Trump ever will be.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Lol, didn't you just attack all Trump supporters?

Nope. I pointed out that if someone even disagrees with Trump he has amass behind him that will take action. ALL? Hardly. Only the Sith deal in absolutes.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

There is some truth there about the danger of having a President that has such a large fan base. There are some unilateral powers that the President has that have not been fully employed except by Lincoln.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Oh, so it is only like 25% of the population you dont like? ...much better...

So, when you have a democratic vote, and youre "side" doesnt win, it shouldnt count, because youre much smarter than the ones who voted - is that what youre saying??

Kim Jong Un also think he is much smarter than his people, that is why they dont get a say in anything, is that youre solution??

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

So what do you propose?

Riots?

Beating of Trump supporters? Jailing Trump supporters?

What violence has been done by Trump or Trump supporters?

Sure, we've had multiple riots. ANTIFA and the like.

We've had multiple shootings as well.

Should we ban people from being outspoken about their presidential choice?

Should we deny free speech, free expression of Trump and his supporters?

How many statues has Trump supporters torn down?
How many windows has Trump supporters smashed?
How many cars have Trump supporters lit on fire?

Should we just kill all Trump supporters? Would that make you happy? Just wipe out any god-damned person who doesn't think like you?

Should we just do that?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The right gave us 8 years of emperor obama will take away there guns, put them in fema camps and force them to become muslim.

Now that trump won, and the republicans run the house and the senate, its waaaaaaa hillary is not in jail yet.

Comedy gold.
edit on 21-11-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join