It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Dangerous President

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: DJW001

Oh yeah, when provided with proof just say it's been disproven. Only thing is, it has not. Project Veritas proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Hillary's campaign used dirty tricks such as birddogging at election rallies and the person responsible for that, Scott Foval, has apologized and admitted to the wrongdoing on Hillary's behalf. You're sad for denying the TRUTH! The video shows the proof, yet you deny what the people in the video say themselves! Stay in denial, you'll need it when Trump wins a second election.

When proven that they are wrong, instead of admitting it, irrational anti-Trumpers (who seem to be driven by some sort of demonic reaction to not getting their way) just say the Russians did it. I think at this stage they actually believe it. The good thing is that I am seeing a significant shift away from their thinking as they reveal themselves more and more with each passing day... Trump is revealing who they are.
edit on 3/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Just like the Flynn argument, where he had a right to communicate with the Russians the same way Obama had his people do before the previous election. Flyn can only be prosecuted for lying and the rest will be dropped and Flynn will go free.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: DJW001

Oh yeah, when provided with proof just say it's been disproven. Only thing is, it has not. Project Veritas proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Hillary's campaign used dirty tricks such as birddogging at election rallies and the person responsible for that, Scott Foval, has apologized and admitted to the wrongdoing on Hillary's behalf. You're sad for denying the TRUTH! The video shows the proof, yet you deny what the people in the video say themselves! Stay in denial, you'll need it when Trump wins a second election.

When proven that they are wrong, instead of admitting it, irrational anti-Trumpers (who seem to be driven by some sort of demonic reaction to not getting their way) just say the Russians did it. I think at this stage they actually believe it. The good thing is that I am seeing a significant shift away from their thinking as they reveal themselves more and more with each passing day... Trump is revealing who they are.

Give me a videotape and a pair of scissors and I can make anyone say anything. You will be making exactly the same argument as the Mueller investigation starts making its public case.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I think the issue is that , even if Trump did accept some kind of help from the Russians, nobody cares.

Not saying he did, though. We're talking about a nation that still has a legacy leftover from the KGB. Seriously masters of spy stuff. They actually do have the resources at their disposal to successfully fabricate evidence and hang a frame around somebody's neck.

If anyone can do it, they can.

I would only believe the story if I see some seriously strong evidence. After the whole Crimea affair a few years back, I don't anything past Putin. No matter how dishonest or underhanded it is. Anything to undermine his rivals.

Not saying I trust Trump a whole lot more..... He is a politician after all.
edit on 5-12-2017 by bloodymarvelous because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join