It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Dangerous President

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Trump IS the third party whether good or bad...lol

Lol, that occurred to me right after i posted.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The most dangerous people have a league of dead people in their wake. I wonder if Trump has any of those......

Sticks and stones
may break my bones
but words will never hurt me

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I think I'll save that title for someone more deserving

like idk invading another nation overthrowing there government all so we can fell safe from ... oh wait nothing was ever found

or perhaps failing to warn a entire state of attack so you can join the war

or maby secretly turning the usd into tp bye removing the gold standard

or bombing and killing children and hospitals in the name of fighting a war that is not yours to fight

I can think of many thing ... Trump may do some ... hell I'm shure some innocent in a 3rd world country died from him ... but the most number one

did we make a list of runners up

aside from the fact I don't think the potus really dose anything Trumps certainly not at the top of my list

tho I do agree where in one hell of a situation with his extremist followers ... but I think where in the middle of some kind of culture change where everyone takes there side at 100% maximum full insanity

I remember before Trump/hillery most people did not care this much and the general idea was they are all about the same and it make little diferance

nothing has really changed ... we didn't become commie usa nothing is going to hell the potus is smiling waving doing what every potus dose for the most part minus the talking a lot publicly but that's not a big deal imo he's just a man not a God

society made some really really sharp turn somewhere and became essentially a religious extremist over politics

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
The most dangerous people have a league of dead people in their wake. I wonder if Trump has any of those......

Sticks and stones
may break my bones

Of course he does. Stay tuned....

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Sticks and stones
may break my bones

Of course he does. Stay tuned....

You see dead people too....

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Sorry, Obama was the most dangerous President who killed more innocent civilians by Drones than any other President. He even Droned an American teenager overseas, just because his dad was considered a terrorist.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
No one beats Truman, he literally nuked two cities full of people. Not military installations...actual cities.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Don't criticize the Messiah or you will feel the wrath of his minions. In a way it IS stifling ones free speech. You can say what you want without fear of repercussion unless it's something against Donnie. McDonalds may be immune from this though.

So, Trump doesn't get to have free speech because you want people who agree with you to have their free speech? Does any one else get free speech? The NFL banning started last year, guess you didn't notice. Head up Obama's butt?
I boycotted McD's years ago, does Trump get credit for that too? McD's business has been down for several years. Maybe it's because their food is crap or you don't want to be there when a fight breaks out.

Can you explain exactly why he is the most dangerous president? Is it because he wants people to respect the country they are living in? What other things has he done that makes him dangerous? Do you know what dangerous means? I don't think there is some great danger in Trump pointing out the FACT that there are millionaire disrespectful babies having a tantrum over a false narrative (a lie of police violence/racism towards blacks).

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

What are you talking about? Obama and Michelle's racial divisiveness (that Michelle is STILL doing btw) created Antifa and BLM. Two hate groups that the Liberals allow to cause destruction and attack Trump supporters with impunity. Obama even had members of the Muslim Brotherhood working in the White House as his personal advisors, as well as creating the NDAA. A policy so tyrannical, that it has legally deemed America as a "Battlefield" so that whenever needed they can turn the military on it's own citizens within the country. It also allows the Government to call an American citizen a terrorist, and can have them locked up indefinitely in a Guantanamo style prison (at home or abroad), and if the Supreme Court says your innocent, they can still keep you indefinitely. They also reserve the right to torture you, so long as your main internal body parts don't rupture. On top of that, the very Patriot Act 2 (that he said he was going to retire when it expired) was resurrected in secret at 3AM one morning, behind the backs of the public, and added to the NDAA laws. So instead, he didn't retire the PA2...he absorbed it into the NDAA. CNN or MSNBC never reported on this of course.....but it happened, and Obama did it. Trump has come nowhere near this type of danger to citizens and their country.

edit on 22-11-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: meh, nothing better to do.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

I know! There was no KKK or Nazis until Obama was elected! And any colored person who expects to be treated as a human being must be a terrorist. Take your hatred and skulk back to Stormfront.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

I know! There was no KKK or Nazis until Obama was elected! And any colored person who expects to be treated as a human being must be a terrorist. Take your hatred and skulk back to Stormfront.

Theres no KKK now they have less then 3000 members spread across 22 states. The KKK threat is nothing but a myth created to give other groups political cover to act a fool. And no Nazis arent taking over either they are less popular then the KKK.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Boycotting the NFl was never about what they did or said about Trump. It was about the flag and the anthem.

*BZZZZZ* Wrong answer. The protests were not not about the flag or anthem. Trump started that little lie.

That's true, because the players have no idea what they are protesting or how it relates to the anthem. It's a breathtaking display of emotional ignorance from the players involved.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Eshel
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Boycotting the NFl was never about what they did or said about Trump. It was about the flag and the anthem.

*BZZZZZ* Wrong answer. The protests were not not about the flag or anthem. Trump started that little lie.

That's true, because the players have no idea what they are protesting or how it relates to the anthem. It's a breathtaking display of emotional ignorance from the players involved.

They are protesting the systematic racism that has resulted in police shooting innocent black children and not facing any consequences. Trump approves of this racism. He was actually sued because he would not sell condos to African Americans. The only breathtaking display of ignorance is on the part of the racists who refuse to understand the real issues. I am appalled by how Trump has made hatred "cool."

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No they aren't. If they were, then that would be the campaign.

You can't tell me that in a league full of Bachelor's degrees in various business disciplines, no one was smart enough to figure out how to market a campaign supporting their protest.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

No they aren't. If they were, then that would be the campaign.

You can't tell me that in a league full of Bachelor's degrees in various business disciplines, no one was smart enough to figure out how to market a campaign supporting their protest.

It's called "Black Lives Matter." I' m surprised you've never heard of it. Of course, there are a lot of morons who think that is the name of a terrorist organization.
edit on 23-11-2017 by DJW001 because: Edit too correct autocorrect. --DJW001

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I actually think "Bureau of Land Management" when I see "BLM".

What the average American walked away with is that they were protesting. Thats it. Plain and simple. There's been almost nothing expanding on what is being protested. Lebron James, from the NBA, decided to chime in and got the most circulation for his chiming in by calling people ignorant and uneducated. One of the only men in the NBA without a college degree finger wagging strangers for being uneducated...it was uproarious in its pretentiousness.

Meanwhile, over in the NFL, their protest turned into a fight with Donald Trump. And completely lost any momentum it could have had were one of the many NFL players with a college education to decide to put that education to work putting together some campaigns to support their protest.

From a person sympathetic to the exposure of the systematic racism in the US legal system...the NFL protest was a protest against nothing. Because there was no stated purpose by anyone.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

There was a stated purpose, but Trump's tweets sucked up all the publicity. Not for the first time.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

That old "Go back to Stormfront" thing..Jeez..the member was pointing out that Barack and Michelle were a racially divisive presidential couple.Michelle certainly has a forest on her shoulder,by the sounds of it,to the point where she is racially divisive.No one said a black person was being a terrorist because they expected to be treated like a human being.But it's plain to see that a woman who has a more privileged life than billions of other citizens of Earth,of All ethnicities,are always bitching and whining about how whitey has tried to keep her down.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join