It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Dangerous President

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This very interesting article, I just found online,from Dave Hodge.
Many of you will be happy if this scenario should take place,others'
will be grieved.Any praying members' out there should keep Trump
in their prayers.
www.thecommonsenseshow.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

This very interesting article, I just found online,from Dave Hodge.
Many of you will be happy if this scenario should take place,others'
will be grieved.Any praying members' out there should keep Trump
in their prayers.
www.thecommonsenseshow.com...

I don't think we've sunk so low as to be happy about an assassinated president. I hope I'm right on this.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I don't think we've sunk so low as to be happy about an assassinated president. I hope I'm right on this.

oh really?

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

oh really?

The difference is in the number of idiots... With Obama there were some, there are always some...with Trump there is a good number that starts to take something from a far fringe ideal to a norm. We see this with "impeach Trump!!" messages. They started months before he was even in office day one and are like a never ending chant of the left masses...lol

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Trump knows how to draw out the cry babies while displacing the criminals. That is what a leader is suppose to do. a reply to: intrepid

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Sure..if it makes you feel better, tell yourself ..'it's different"

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

So do I,but the way most talk about him anymore I wouldn't be
surprised if they didn't sink that low.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

You don't see a difference in lets say 5 people compared to 5000?

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I totally agree.

I wonder how so many can approve and or follow a man with absolutely no class and throws temper tantrums like a 2 year old. He is a disgrace to the American People and frankly the people who stick up for him always have to throw in.. but Obama.. but Hilary.. but Bush... i mean come on already. When do you hold the man accountable without distraction from past political leaders. His leadership has divided a country already divided and becoming more divided every day. Once he gets on his dramatic soap box everyone follows him like good little sheep. Other countries look at us and laugh!!

How in the world did someone like him become our leader? I want to walk up to him and say, "You're Fired"!!!! Reality TV and Obama's birth certificate put him in the chair for our leader?? This is what America has come to and this is why other countries laugh at us.

I want someone leading me who has the wisdom of Morgan Freeman. Someone who can talk to other leaders on an adult level. I want someone who will bring peace with his words alone... someone who can build an economy without war and someone who puts the planet and people before greed. Someone who is not a leader with fear but with love for our planet earth and it's inhabitants. When a TRUE leader runs for presidency is the day I will vote again. Until then, they can become elected without my endorsement.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Perhaps you haven't noticed but on ATS the continuing chant is ....

But, but, Obama and But, but, Hillary when Trump is criticized.......see your disconnect?
edit on 22-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

So you are saying only 5 people made memes of hanging Obama,(lets say 1-1000 ratio..I'm sure you didn't mean 5 in a literal sense) saw a lot of that kinda stuff, I heard a lot of vitriol as well, you could be right that currently it's still going strong for Trump but I think you might be over emphasising how much difference there was.
edit on 22-11-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Perhaps you haven't noticed but on ATS the continuing chant is ....

But, but, Obama and But, but, Hillary....see your disconnect?

And before that it was.. But,but, Bush.

See your disconnect?

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

So you are saying only 5 people made memes of hanging Obama,(lets say 1-1000 ratio..I'm sure you didn't mean 5 in a literal sense) saw a lot of that kinda stuff, I heard a lot of vitriol as well, you could be right that currently it's still going strong for Trump but I think you might be over emphasising how much difference there was.

I'm trying to determine what in your view is a difference when you make this statement "Sure..if it makes you feel better, tell yourself ..'it's different"

Saw a lot of what? You saw Antifa type groups rioting against Obama? Did you see 99% of the media/Hollywood never ending attack on Obama? Did you see a huge increase in white supremacy groups?

The vast majority of America on both the left and right wanted Obama to be good...I wanted him to be good...He was given like a 6 year pass to be good and never quite got there...

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Lab4Us

Take a civics class. The President can submit legislation to Congress. They have pretty much stopped bothering lately because Congress has become so ineffective. Who starred that misinformed post?

Yes you need to take a cvics class. Presidents can draft a bill send it to congress but only a Member of Congress can introduce a bill (or "measure") for consideration. Meaning the president has to find a congressman willing to submit his bill. This is the exact reason presidents dont do this. Much easier to send a recommendation to the house and let them write the bill. The president can never submit a bill.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

So who did you vote for this past election Mama?

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Hmm, you have made some fair points, what I recall are the memes, the birther crap, later on, attacks on his wife/kids.
You are correct, there was no Antifa..etc
Trump is vastly different though..for the most part not in a good or helpful way, other than that I won't comment on him.

The vast majority of America on both the left and right wanted Obama to be good...I wanted him to be good...He was given like a 6 year pass to be good and never quite got there

I would agree there was some support from what would typically be the right..I'm not sure it was vast..people did want hope and change, I agree that he failed.
edit on 22-11-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Like you weren't insanely following the last democrat in office. Facts not emotions is what Trump followers are guided by.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: staticfl

Like you weren't insanely following the last democrat in office.

How did you determine that? Because I wrote a thread about Trump? Weak assumption man.

Facts not emotions is what Trump followers are guided by.

Your post here negates what you are stating.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

LOL... was wondering when the hyperventilating left was going to surface here to create a completely worthless thread about their president Donald J. Trump since there is no hysterical MSM Trump news to talk about.

Go grab a brown bag and breathe slowly.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Trump is vastly different though..for the most part not in a good or helpful way, other than that I won't comment on him.

Yes Trump is different I'll let you know in 3 years whether he was good or bad. What we saw under Obama on his second term after the honeymoon was over was riots in protest of police and 99%ers protesting their degrees mean nothing to the market (blame it on the rich)

I would agree there was some support from what would typically be the right..I'm not sure it was vast..people did want hope and change, I agree that he failed.

Well 27% of the voting population voted for Trump and 28% voted for Hillary...that means over 70% of all voters did not vote for one or the other.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join