It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Dangerous President

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Guess who the topic is about? You got it. Trump. This guy has an army of followers that are willing to go out there and defend this man to the end. Even Reagan didn't have the devotion this guy does and he was one that could be seen as the be all.

Trump puts a target on something, say the NFL, BOYCOTT. Mila Kunis says something about Trump BOYCOTT Jack Daniels because she's their spokesperson. Don't criticize the Messiah or you will feel the wrath of his minions. In a way it IS stifling ones free speech. You can say what you want without fear of repercussion unless it's something against Donnie. McDonalds may be immune from this though. Still need those Big Macs.

No thought goes into this. Just attack. Does it matter that there are Trump supporters in the NFL? Does it matter that a boycott could hurt employees of these companies that also happen to be Trump voters? Nope. Just go after those that dare speak against Trump. That's frickin scary.

Scarier yet, I saw people HERE on ATS yesterday advocating or at the least, condoning assault. That's not such a big step from hurting your bottom line. Well that's where we are at now. Never saw it before. Don't think Trump is the most dangerous president? Wait another year and we'll see. Once even disagreeing with the president can harm you either financially or physically you may as well just call him Caesar.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I get the feeling that his followers are much more dangerous than Trump will ever be.

They are very much like religious extremists in their mentality. Any crime againt their enemies is "justified".

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

link   
I'm all out of shoulders to cry on today...maybe tomorrow I will sympathize.

link   

link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
I get the feeling that his followers are much more dangerous than Trump will ever be.

They are very much like religious extremists in their mentality. Any crime againt their enemies is "justified".

Yeah but he can target something and BOOM.

+119 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

The irony here is that much of what you're talking about was first attempted by the Anti-Trump movement. Doxxing and shaming Trump supporters, boycotting stores that sold his daughter's product lines, boycotting his resorts, firing people for supporting Trump, blacklisting celebs who were Trump supporters... Newton's Third Law, my man... for every action, there is an equal and opposite REaction. Welcome to the reaction.

+54 more 
link   
Consider the context of the boycotts.

Boycotting the NFl was never about what they did or said about Trump. It was about the flag and the anthem.

The Mila Kunis thing is that she made donations to planned parenthood using the Vice-Presidents name. And its a boycott of Jim Beam. At least get the facts right.

And who actually condoned assault?

+21 more 
link   
Wasn't Kennedy pretty dangerous. Bay of Pigs. Brink of WW3 with the Cuban Missile Crisis. Vietnam. Plus the womanising. Makes Trump seem tame IMHO.

+68 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

What utter nonsense.

The left has been for years in the business of calling for boycotts of right wing companies (chick fill a, hobby lobby)

I don't really care for it on either side, but hey that's free speech.

Meanwhile, i don't recall it being trump supporters that rioted after he won.

I don't recall trump supporters shooting demcratic congressmen, or beating them up.

The truth is Obama Bush Hillary bernie, etc all had fanatical supporters.

I would contend that although you are correct that trump has some fanatical aupporters, the people opposed to h8m have far more fanatics, or at least a comparable number.
edit on 21-11-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Wasn't Kennedy pretty dangerous. Bay of Pigs. Brink of WW3 with the Cuban Missile Crisis. Vietnam. Plus the womanising. Makes Trump seem tame IMHO.

Kennedy didn't have an army of rabid brainwashed nutters all connected by the internet either.

Big difference!
edit on 21-11-2017 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

So now you have Russians, pervs, and Trump supporters under your bed?

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Kennedy didn't have an army of rabid brainwashed nutters all connected by the internet either.

Big difference!

True, but who has the bike locks?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

+32 more 
link   
I'm BOYCOTTING this Anti-Trump Thread!

...starting NOW!

link   

You dont think it is extremist to say that about trump supporters?

Iam not a trump supporter, but apparently it is the best you got over there, if not, maybe youre system is the problem...

But to generalize all trump supporters, saying they are dangerous, that is kind of crazy!! that is half youre population youre talking about... You want a "hitler" type to get rid of them, or are you saying people are not smart enough to vote?
Well then you better start education instead of attacking, unless you want a dictatorship? what is youre solution here?

I dont get what you and Intrepid´s post are about? There was fanatic Obama, Bush and Clinton supporters too!
If you where saying people are crazy, then we could agree. But if you think it is just one person, and all his followers, then i would say youre biased...

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join