It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrity perv apology generator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
For all of those celebs worrying about what they will say when they are outed for their perverted pasts, sorry know more.

apologygenerator.com...

Simply hit try again and come up with a non apology that best fits your situation.

Perhaps as a father you are embarrassed, or you will tirelessly devote your life to finding the real predators.

Either way, this cite has you covered.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Was that a spelling error or a pun?

God, I hope that was a pun or I'm laughing for no reason.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel

Was that a spelling error or a pun?

God, I hope that was a pun or I'm laughing for no reason.

Unfortunately a spelling error.

Which are quite frequent with me.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Still makes for a good pun. I say keep it lol

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I think this one is by far the best:

As someone who grew up in a different era, I feel tremendously guilty now that the things I did have been made public. I imagined that any woman would have been thrilled to see a tiny penis peeking out from below my pasty, middle-aged paunch like the head of a geriatric albino turtle moments from death, and of course now I realize my behavior was wrong. In conclusion, I have chosen to live my life as a gay man so if you say anything bad about me now you’re homophobic.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

" In conclusion, I will do my best to learn from this situation, without reading anything or listening to anyone’s perspective other than my own."

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I started a thread in the Jokes forum. It gave me this:

As someone who grew up in a different era, I am deeply ashamed (but not “sorry” because that means I’m guilty of something). I comforted myself by saying that at least I asked before I “honked” her boobs and demanded she watch me shower, and of course now I realize my behavior was wrong. In conclusion, I have chosen to live my life as a gay man so if you say anything bad about me now you’re homophobic.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Oh my!

Bernays has a necrotic erection over this fiasco!

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Bernays

Bacon is overrated!!

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I thought this one was one of the best.

As someone who grew up in a different era, I am deeply ashamed (but not “sorry” because that means I’m guilty of something). It was a very long time ago, and of course now I realize my behavior was wrong. In conclusion, I will get the help I so desperately need because this isn’t actually my fault, I have a problem so I’m not responsible for my actions.

and this

As a person who was born in an era before women were “people,” I am deeply ashamed (but not “sorry” because that means I’m guilty of something). I was intoxicated at the time, and of course now I realize my behavior was wrong. In conclusion, I have chosen to live my life as a gay man so if you say anything bad about me now you’re homophobic.

new topics

top topics

join