It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Forewarning for Coast to Coast tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I am going to be listining to coast to coast for the replay of John Lear's interview but I was looking for forewarning. Does this guy have any credibility?

They say he was a pilot for the CIA or something but he's made alot of conjectures about this whole conspiracy. So the main point is how does a pilot know so much? Lear didnt do anything big with the CIA except fly planes.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
ATS Guest Speaker Event
I'm not sure if you have the time still but check this out about 1/2 way down is John Lear's section -- you can't post to it but you can still read it and decide what you think.

jm

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
For what its worth, John Lear is the namesake of the Lear Jet -- his father's creation.

And for what its worth, he is one of few -- if not the only person -- FAA certified to fly every private and commercial plane in service.

Lastly, IMHO, he had a helluva lot more to lose by chosing the path he has chosen than he had to gain...

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdrumrunner
For what its worth, John Lear is the namesake of the Lear Jet -- his father's creation.

And for what its worth, he is one of few -- if not the only person -- FAA certified to fly every private and commercial plane in service.

Lastly, IMHO, he had a helluva lot more to lose by chosing the path he has chosen than he had to gain...

Well I didnt know that. But just one last question...what is john's claim on why the government decided to give him all this information? Why does the government care so much to give a pilot information about this big conspiracy?

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Because chocolate ice cream tastes good and orange peels smell great on a hot CPU.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca
Why does the government care so much to give a pilot information about this big conspiracy?

Somebody's got to fly the things, LaBoca. And that is not as easy as it sounds. Just look at the stuff we can talk about here.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I thought John Lear claimed right here on ATS that he was giving up conspiracy to live out the remainder of his life without the stress it creates upon him? I guess thats changed since he posted that. Or maybe I didn't understand his posts that well.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Every Post that John Lear Has Made On ATS

I think he is a pretentious A--hole. But that's just my opinion, and I'm entitled to it.

Read what SkepticOverlord has to say about johnlear here about halfway down the page.

[edit on 13-2-2005 by Seth76]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I thought John Lear claimed right here on ATS that he was giving up conspiracy to live out the remainder of his life without the stress it creates upon him? I guess thats changed since he posted that. Or maybe I didn't understand his posts that well.

Yep, that is true...(last I heard...one can always change their mind I suppose)....

What same may not realize, is that he was also a member for over a year before doing the guest speaker event...

He has stated time and time again that his information is his OPINION based on his own research, etc. etc. I've never seen him be less than cordial in his responses to questions, etc. Sure, some of his ideas were really out there (imho), but I think he stumbled upon some good info as well as the weird stuff. While I don't agree with him, I'm probably one of the few here that actually think he's a fairly decent fellow.

Why does the government care so much to give a pilot information about this big conspiracy?

Again, he claims it was his own, as well as others' research. He's well-connected to Cooper and Lazar, and this tends to taint his testimonials as well. Still, his intentions seem to have been to inform, not make a lot of money at this...so that's a plus.

[edit on 13-2-2005 by Gazrok]

top topics

join