It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexual harassment tally...Right V Left

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
a reply to: scraedtosleep

You conflate a meme with being attacked?

Jesus, dude....
Oops, I said Jesus....
Did that offend you?

Let me try again...
Praise Mohamed[and aisha], dude!!

-Chris

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Jesus, dude....
Oops, I said Jesus....
Did that offend you?

Let me try again...

-Chris

What

-Chris

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Stop being a partisan shill please.
Every real man in america understands that sexual harassment is not a left right problem it's a male problem.
Stop trying to use this to push your agenda.

If you really gave a damn about women at all you would be calling out ALL MEN with out exception.

Stop being a sexist shill. Every decent person understands this isn't a gender problem, it's a human problem.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
This is sad really since this has nothing at all to do with politics. Sad that people choose to politicize it and that partisan hate has reached this level. I doubt most intelligent people are amused by it at all, only the political trolls.

I agree with you in theory, but disagree in reality.

1. As to it not being political, it would be nice if that were truly the case, but we're seeing that it is not. US Taxpayers are paying hush money to make Congressmen and Senator's sexual harassment and assault victims go away. That makes it a huge political issue. Further, we are absolutely seeing politically motivated accusations slung against both sides, muddying the waters and doing a grave disservice to those women (and men) who have truly been victimized by predators and are being honest in their claims.

2. The partisan side of the issue is largely hypocrisy based. On one side you have the self declared "CHAMPIONS OF WOMEN" *Echo*Echo*Echo* on the left. We're seeing what a bunch of hypocritical twits they are. Champions of women, my ass... turns out it's all lip service for votes. On the other side we have self declared "CHAMPIONS OF MORALITY AND FAMILY VALUES" *Echo*Echo*Echo* Uh, sorry... champions of morality and family values aren't having gay sex behind their wive's backs... Again, it's partisan only to the degree that it's laying bare hypocrisy and horse# of both sides' loudest voices on the topics.

3. Both sides play holier than thou, it's time for one or both sides to put their money where their mouth is and bounce the offenders. Not defend them, bounce their asses. I'm 100% ready to bounce Moore, the sicko in Oklahoma, the sicko in Ohio, and long since bounced the sick Hassert... curious, I've seen very little bouncing from the other side here.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Every real man in america understands that sexual harassment is not a left right problem it's a male problem.

If you really gave a damn about women at all you would be calling out ALL MEN with out exception.

It's not a male problem either. There are plenty of women out there that do the same things, but men typically don't lose any sleep over it.

women probably do harass men in some ways. But do you really think it's at the level that guys are doing it? I have never been harassed by a women. I don't know any guys that have been harassed by women ether. It's true that they might be to embarrassed to come forward about it and that tons of women are harassing men everyday, but somehow I doubt that.
Have you or do you know anyone personally that was harassed by a women? If yes please explain how it happened so that we all my learn more about our shared reality.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Dude from Shawshank Redemption ....other

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

thank dawg i is not an american

at least i has the brains to know that " sexual harrasment " can be done by ANYONE to anyone

Do you think the amount of harassment is equal among men and women?
If not what % of men and what % of women are doing this?
Have you ever been harassed by a women?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Dude from Shawshank Redemption ....other

To be fair, it was not his biological granddaughter

But damn, that’s a shocker...

Maybe he can book someone to sing this at his Mississippi blues bar

-Chris

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: DanteGaland

Another RINO Implant down the drain !!

If nothing else you sure can make me smile.
At this point I almost want your trump, fbi team up conspiracy theory to be true. Just because of the total mind # and chaos it would cause in the political world.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

LOL!

But I fear you're missing many names from before all this years particular BS (like director of XMen). There's another one by chance I noticed the other day a producer from a couple shows that got yanked off, cant think of who it was at the moment (never knew he existed before I was reading it). I cant speak to "affiliations" of these 'outsiders', but it probably is worth noting that nobody was being expelled from their careers before this year and those already convicted even never seemed to have been then or now retroactively... aside from Michael Jackson oddly enough, whom on the whole list was most revered of all time, Corey Feldman has stucken up for, and most assuredly was a traumatized as any one has ever been by this cultural racket. If only he didnt try to make himself white everyone would have never even noticed....

link   

Jesus, dude....
Oops, I said Jesus....
Did that offend you?

Let me try again...

-Chris

Don't be like that dude. Be honest about your intentions. Everyone here knows that you , assuming I was liberal, wanted me to get upset about you "enjoying my tears".
You tried again , and failed, with this post.
But I'm non religious. So # jesus and allah to.

None of this changes the fact that harassment is a male problem and not a political one.

link   
What about Bill O'riely OP? What about Kelsey Grammer?

I also find it funny that anyone you don't consider to be very much "on the right" is automatically "on the left".
edit on 21-11-2017 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Jesus, dude....
Oops, I said Jesus....
Did that offend you?

Let me try again...

-Chris

Don't be like that dude. Be honest about your intentions. Everyone here knows that you , assuming I was liberal, wanted me to get upset about you "enjoying my tears".
You tried again , and failed, with this post.
But I'm non religious. So # jesus and allah to.

None of this changes the fact that harassment is a male problem and not a political one.

Did I assume wrong:
A) You’re [not] a liberal
B) Your tears are [not] delicious

-Chris

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Stop being a sexist shill. Every decent person understands this isn't a gender problem, it's a human problem.

Do you really think that?
How many women have harassed you? How many guy friends do you know that have been harassed?
Try doing this if you really want to see the truth. Sit down with your guy and girl friends at the same time and ask them to tell a story about how they were harassed by the other gender. Have them look at each other while they do it.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

It's kind of amazing watching all of this transpire. People are so used to the constant partisan bickering, they no longer can separate anything from politics it seems.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It would be the same in the corporate world and yes any coverups should be exposed, but it's not a partisan issue unless people chose to make it one just because they want it to be.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

As to it not being political, it would be nice if that were truly the case, but we're seeing that it is not. US Taxpayers are paying hush money to make Congressmen and Senator's sexual harassment and assault victims go away. That makes it a huge political issue. Further, we are absolutely seeing politically motivated accusations slung against both sides, muddying the waters and doing a grave disservice to those women (and men) who have truly been victimized by predators and are being honest in their claims.

I'll admit that this part of it is a political problem.

Can you admit that harassment , mostly done by males, would exist even if politics didn't?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tearman
What about Bill O'riely OP? What about Kelsey Grammer?

I also find it funny that anyone you don't consider to be very much "on the right" is automatically "on the left".

Fair game!

I seriously would like to see a fancy google timeline sort of chronology of all this BS, going back as far as it has to go. Where Media & Hollywood are more and more the same culture, no doubt, post 1996 especially.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Exactly. If something is wrong AND that person is from an ideology different from yours it must be reported and shouted about. If it's someone from your own ideology though...

Pretty frickin sad how low we have fallen.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

This does showcase that quite nicely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join