It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters to women: John Conyers 'has impeccable integrity on our issues'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: six67seven
Clearly the dullard Waters has no clue what integrity means.

Now, of course she wouldn't be saying those nice things about Conyers for the simple fact that he is black......

Maxine Waters regularly makes the list of the most corrupt members of congress. It's been obvious for many years that she has no integrity worth speaking of.

Imagine how brainwashed her constituents gotta be. Or the idiots in Florida that re-elected Wasserman-Shultz after she got fired from the DNC for corruption.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Quite the opposite bro. At this point in time, the closest I can relate to is a libertarian. I believe in the right to bare arms and human rights. I believe that Mother Earth will take care of us as long as we take care of her. I believe that we humans are all equal with all of our genetic advantages and disadvantages.
Don't talk to me about what I do and do not want to hear.

I post here often and that is your assumption of me?
edit on 21-11-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: 4 stars for a nonsense post...

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Conyers seems to like women a really,really, really lot, he will fight for their concerns. No wonder Waters likes him so much.

This type of stuff has been happening with people of power for a very long time. I laughed when Good old Bill got caught. I don't agree with it, only know it happens, people sleep their way to the top all the time, it is still happening today as it did years ago. This conduct is not only a problem with men, Women of power also do that kind of stuff. If there were as many women as men owning businesses , the number of events would probably be equal if not worse. That is because women want to even the score of men getting favors throughout history.

We have it a lot better here than in other countries, if a women even mentions it in some countries she can get put in prison or get stoned.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: odzeandennz

I am having my doubts about the Moore allegations . The signature thing sounds wanky and her past should at least raise some doubts .

Without going after the Moore accuser, she doesn't have the documents to back her up that the Conyers accuser does... sworn affidavits from coworkers and payoffs... courtesy of the US Congress!

Integrity... yeah. Maxine better consult an effing dictionary.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
i think Mark Twain said it best "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt" Maxine Waters x power x microphone = ignorant fool! at least thats how i see it
edit on 03 08 2017 by TimHeller because: puntuation correction

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: xuenchen

Honestly. The more of these sexual misconduct threads I read, the more I lose interest.

See how good they are at distracting the sheep? Okay, a couple of dudes got caught and since then the media have flooded the market and I've lost track of who's a sexual predator and who isn't?

Consider me a test subject...

Aye Mr. or Mrs. Wide-Eyeys Stuart-

About the aforementioned 'sheep' Whilst these folks still stuck in the 2 Party Paradigm continue to argue about the 80s the 4th Amendment is getting attacked per the US Liberty Act.

But who broke up whose marriage back in 1979 is more important.

Not only that but all the media will just poison the jury selections..

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Yea kind of a hard thing to do is use the word sex and Maxine in the same sentence eh . But if it had a payout of 27,000 $ it would be a reasonable utterance ...no wait I meant double or tipple that amount . I feel dirty now .

Maybe without the James Brown wig, she'd be more appealing?

Nah!

Make it $500k, or BUST.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
but Moore is innocent from his accusations.

repubs can cover their tracks better than dems. fact

From 1977? Easy to cover, deny, etc..

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
How ironic that Congress has been beating the military over the head for their "toxic to women" service environment, and then all this # is coming out about them. No surprise to me though.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Now, of course she wouldn't be saying those nice things about Conyers for the simple fact that he is black......

Maxine Waters regularly makes the list of the most corrupt members of congress. It's been obvious for many years that she has no integrity worth speaking of.

Imagine how brainwashed her constituents gotta be. Or the idiots in Florida that re-elected Wasserman-Shultz after she got fired from the DNC for corruption.

You brought back a memory of the former mayor of our nation's capital, Marion Barry.
He got caught smoking crack with hookers in a motel room during an FBI sting operation..... and the knowledgeable voters there re-elected him after that little indiscretion!

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yep...it's called muddying the waters...

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

You brought back a memory of the former mayor of our nation's capital, Marion Barry.
He got caught smoking crack with hookers in a motel room during an FBI sting operation..... and the knowledgeable voters there re-elected him after that little indiscretion!

Yup, but if Moore gets elected they'll be crying from the rooftops about how the Republican voters in Alabama have no standards. Accusations versus actually caught red handed.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

LOL! I remember that. And they wonder why we don't trust them to be their own state...

(Well, there's also the fact that Rhode Island, itself absurdly small, is still about 18x larger than DC.)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Ikr...

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I am having my doubts about the Moore allegations . The signature thing sounds wanky and her past should at least raise some doubts .

Without going after the Moore accuser, she doesn't have the documents to back her up that the Conyers accuser does... sworn affidavits from coworkers and payoffs... courtesy of the US Congress!

Moore's accuser (Beverly Nelson) is starting to look pretty dodgy. This article from Breitbart sums up Moore's defense nicely:

* Nelson's lawyer refuses to release the yearbook that Moore supposedly wrote the message on for handwriting analysis. Moore and others insist it doesn't look like his writing.
* Beverly Nelson's stepson and former high school boyfriend are both on record as saying they don't believe her story.
* Moore has been able to produce 2 former waitresses at the restaurant where the assault supposedly occurred, plus a local police officer from back then, who all insist that they don't remember ever seeing Judge Moore go to that restaurant.
* They also don't remember Beverly Nelson ever working there.
edit on 21-11-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe he banged her..... Eeewww!

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Moore's accuser (Beverly Nelson) is starting to look pretty dodgy. This article from Breitbart sums up Moore's defense nicely:

* Nelson's lawyer refuses to release the yearbook that Moore supposedly wrote the message on for handwriting analysis. Moore and others insist it doesn't look like his writing.
* Beverly Nelson's stepson and former high school boyfriend are both on record as saying they don't believe her story.
* Moore has been able to produce 2 former waitresses at the restaurant where the assault supposedly occurred, plus a local police officer from back then, who all insist that they don't remember ever seeing Judge Moore go to that restaurant.
* They also don't remember Beverly Nelson ever working there.

They also said the restaurant didn't employ anyone as young as she was when this supposedly happened.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Most people have no interest at all so I think you overestimate the flock. For some, Conyers is very low hanging fruit so I see what you mean by distraction.

Sadly, I agree.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
but Moore is innocent from his accusations.

repubs can cover their tracks better than dems. fact

Being a 40 year old accusation the tracks aren't in need of covering. The only reason to make an accusation after 40 years is far more suspect than the possibility of him actually being guilty. And nobody knows that. But it isn't important since the entire thing is just a politically motivated attack, and not someone being actually concerned that he might have done a misdeed.

This accusation being made only shows that what is really needed, is a meteor impact directly on capital hill. One that would cause an extinct congress and senate.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join