It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uranium One: Lapdog Sessions Running Interference for Clintons and Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Wrong. The yellow cake shipped to Canada, to Europe, and from there to points unknown. Yes I said Yellow Cake.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: East29

BWAHAHAHA

See now this is EXIBIT A of the whole conservatives will believe anything argument..

TRUMP APPOINTED SESSIONS.. SESSIONS HAS BEEN TRUMP’s LAP DOG...

The fact that even he is saying that the uranium 1 stuff is nonesense, should speak volumes..

They tell you to believe one thing, and y’all do..

Then they tell y’all to believe this other totally contradictory claim, and y’all believe that too...

Mental gymnastics of the highest order..

10.0 10.0. 10.0 10.0

Perfect landing..

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
George Webb's latest has some interesting dot's that may be worth considering about Uranium One and how Ukraine probably fits into the plan or disaster ,which ever way you want to think about it .
JW has a new vid out

edit on 22-11-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: East29

So you have NO proof or even evidence it went to Russia then as countless are still claiming...

Right??

How y’all do not see just a blantant case of grade school “I know you are, but what am I” argument..

The way trumps conspiracy theories constantly and drasticly shift, yet people still believe him is just amazing...

Look at Sessions..

He is arguably trumps first elected gop supporter, has constantly covered up for him, was hand picked to lead TRUMP’s DOJ, has never said anything good about a Clinton , but he is a Clinton lap dog now...

Damn... lol really??

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Bloomberg counts, but I don’t see anything o that source that connects it To uranium 1 , nor the documents you posted..

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: xuenchen

Bloomberg counts, but I don’t see anything o that source that connects it To uranium 1 , nor the documents you posted..

Try the NRC

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I just saw this news:

Honeywell is temporarily to suspend uranium hexafluoride (UF6) production at its Metropolis, Illinois plant pending an improvement in business conditions, the company announced yesterday. The USA's only uranium conversion plant has been in a scheduled outage since October.

The company said its decision to suspend production was a result of "significant challenges" faced by the nuclear industry, including a situation with a current worldwide oversupply of UF6. In particular, it said, the decrease in demand from Japan and Germany following the Fukushima accident of 2011 has had a significant impact, and continues to create an oversupplied market for the uranium fuel cycle and a downward trend in uranium markets.

World Nuclear News
I wonder if anything behind the scenes affected this decision?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join