It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uranium One: Lapdog Sessions Running Interference for Clintons and Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Jeffrey Sessions, the highly ineffective Attorney General and head of the Department of Justice, has begun to cast doubt on Uranium One star witness William Campbell, and the investigation in general. From Zero Hedge:

“both Attorney General Jeff Sessions in testimony last week and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in a letter to the Senate last month tried to suggest there was no connection between Uranium One and the nuclear bribery case.Their argument was that the criminal charges weren’t filed until 2014, while the Committee of Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) approval of the Uranium One sale occurred in October 2010."

Several house Republicans jumped in to correct the record. Read the entire article here:
www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It appears that they may have known about this treasonous act for quite sometime and failed to address it before it became public.
knowledgea reply to: East29

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: East29
Jeffrey Sessions, the highly ineffective Attorney General and head of the Department of Justice, has begun to cast doubt on Uranium One star witness William Campbell, and the investigation in general. From Zero Hedge:

“both Attorney General Jeff Sessions in testimony last week and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in a letter to the Senate last month tried to suggest there was no connection between Uranium One and the nuclear bribery case.Their argument was that the criminal charges weren’t filed until 2014, while the Committee of Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) approval of the Uranium One sale occurred in October 2010."

Several house Republicans jumped in to correct the record. Read the entire article here:
www.zerohedge.com...

I don't believe there is any connection between the two, except that the bribery was in relation to a US contractor that bribed people to push no-bid transportation contracts for the uranium.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Sessions probably can not comprehend that something like that happened in our country. Evidently he does not realize how greedy some people are and how much corruption can exist in our government under the system we have.

I don't think he is purposely running interference, he just looks at it in legal ways, lawyers get people off on technicalities all the time. a lawyer gets used to that kind of deception and cannot see the truth sometimes.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

www.zerohedge.com...

I don't believe there is any connection between the two, except that the bribery was in relation to a US contractor that bribed people to push no-bid transportation contracts for the uranium.

It remains to be seen.
It would really nice to have the bright sunshine and open air on all of this to clear things up and let the chips fall where they may.... whether it is current administration or past that did anything wrong.

But when it is the perpetrators investigating themselves, I won't hold my breath waiting for truth.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: introvert

www.zerohedge.com...

It remains to be seen.
It would really nice to have the bright sunshine and open air on all of this to clear things up and let the chips fall where they may.... whether it is current administration or past that did anything wrong.

But when it is the perpetrators investigating themselves, I won't hold my breath waiting for truth.

Clear what up? The FBI was part of the investigation/sting that brought the bribery/kickbacks to light and it led to a conviction.

It had nothing to do with the acquisition deal.

Why is that so hard for people to understand?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Keeping specific people in a "comfort zone" is a classic strategy.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Sessions probably can not comprehend that something like that happened in our country. Evidently he does not realize how greedy some people are and how much corruption can exist in our government under the system we have. I don't think he is purposely running interference, he just looks at it in legal ways, lawyers get people off on technicalities all the time. a lawyer gets used to that kind of deception and cannot see the truth sometimes.
I think Sessions and all on Trumps team know full well of the situation . It may be a move (or lack of) in order to force the issue into another area in order to get the job done . If Muller is on the same team with Trump then when Sessions recused himself it was part of a much bigger plan and for him to get involved directly with anything Russian may be a bigger part of the strategy . I am just spit balling here . :>)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Sessions probably can not comprehend that something like that happened in our country. Evidently he does not realize how greedy some people are and how much corruption can exist in our government under the system we have. I don't think he is purposely running interference, he just looks at it in legal ways, lawyers get people off on technicalities all the time. a lawyer gets used to that kind of deception and cannot see the truth sometimes.
I think Sessions and all on Trumps team know full well of the situation . It may be a move (or lack of) in order to force the issue into another area in order to get the job done . If Muller is on the same team with Trump then when Sessions recused himself it was part of a much bigger plan and for him to get involved directly with anything Russian may be a bigger part of the strategy . I am just spit balling here . :>)

You could be right though. That Uranium deal does need to be investigated properly to find out if any government officials were involved somehow.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Exactly.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
One argument I hear that makes no sense, is about how the US doesn't control that much of the world's uranium market in the first place, so giving away 20% (or 11%) of that small amount is next to nothing.

That's actually not a very good defense and really makes the scandal worse. If we had say half the world's uranium, we could lose 20% of it and still have a lot left over. Having such a small share of the market in the first place, losing any of it is a significant loss, whether it was 20% or 11%.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Evidently he's not into baseless conspiracy theories.
Unlike his boss who is as gullible as an eight year old. And as easily influenced.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You mean plot don't you?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Take a step back and have another unprejudiced look.
Get them all and let the chips fall.
Anyone saying hillary is not guilty is guilty. As for trump, I'm not sure yet. I'm sure the bush crime family would agree with you, not I. I'm sure donald rums field and dick Cheney would also agree with you whole heartedly.

Strange bedfellows you are. That should be enough to wake even the lowest IQ individual.

So what's up with you.
edit on 21-11-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

That Uranium deal does need to be investigated properly to find out if any government officials were involved somehow.
Well we already know they were but the correct investigation will give us the nasty details of the story . Just as any case can be thrown out of court because of a stupid technicality so too can a investigation be bumbled if its only a "matter" .

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

It's not hard to understand. It appears to be exactly what I stated.

Take a step back and have another unprejudiced look. Get them all and let the chips fall.

"Get them all" for what, exactly? Are we going to go after people for crimes they have not committed. In this case, the FBI went after those that committed crimes.

Anyone saying hillary is not guilty is guilty.

That doesn't make any sense.

As for trump, I'm not sure yet. I'm sure the bush crime family would agree with you, not I. I'm sure donald rums field and dick Cheney would also agree with you whole heartedly.

What sort of piss-poor argument is that?

Strange bedfellows you are. That should be enough to wake even the lowest IQ individual.

So what's up with you.

I do not have to answer to anyone, especially someone that makes such illogical and absurd statements.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

That Uranium deal does need to be investigated properly to find out if any government officials were involved somehow.
Well we already know they were but the correct investigation will give us the nasty details of the story . Just as any case can be thrown out of court because of a stupid technicality so too can a investigation be bumbled if its only a "matter" .

Thrown out of court because a politician on the other side bought great Guatemalan coffee for the people in the court office.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Evidently he's not into baseless conspiracy theories.
Unlike his boss who is as gullible as an eight year old. And as easily influenced.

So baseless the FBI didn't plant a mole to investigate? That's just Silly.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Not one single ounce of uranium is leaving the United States. The only thing bought in the Uranium One deal was a percentage of one company's stock. That's it.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
Not one single ounce of uranium is leaving the United States. The only thing bought in the Uranium One deal was a percentage of one company's stock. That's it.

False

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join