It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when #metoo is too many

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I've been saying this for awhile. What happens when men fight back? There is a lot of false accusations going around and all it takes is one to ruins someones life. So me thinking about should I file rape charges against every woman that slept with me when I was drinking and she wasn't? Should I dig up old college girlfriends and blast their careers and family lives? Maybe even my own ex-wife as she didn't drink and we slept together many times when I came home after a night with the guys?

I hate the duplicity of the entire thing. What ticks me off even more is it normally happens at very convenient times many years later when the facts are hazy and its hard to defend against. I personally have had a personal policy I NEVER sleep with a woman if she is not legal to drive. My response has always been "Baby there is always the morning, I'll cuddle with you so we can get some sleep" 99/100 times she wants to drink more or passes out in 3 minutes. I do this for two reasons, I dont want to be "that guy" that took advantage and since the early 2010s consent has been much more defined but that consent is a one way street. sober girl sleeps with drunk guy its okay, two drunk people sleep together its the mans fault.

Thank about that kids.
edit on 18-5-2020 by AssiduousSpook because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Im real sorry youre pretty. Im real sorry people do crappy stuff. Im real sorry I treated women the way I would want to be treated and was treated like dogsh!t in return. Im real sorry that life aint fair. But hey, we already know that.
edit on 19-5-2020 by BoscoMoney because: Nope

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Real sorry you missed the entire point. And that you got banned. Maybe you missed the point with other posts as well

<< 3  4  5   >>

join