It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYT Reporter GLENN THRUSH Suspended For Sexually Assaulting Four Women.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
November 20, 2017

This guy wrote a lot of negative articles against President Trump. I hope he spends the rest of his days waiting tables..in McDonalds.

The New York Times said on Monday that it was suspending Glenn Thrush, one of its most prominent reporters, after he was accused of inappropriate sexual behavior.

The move came after the website Vox published a report containing allegations from four female journalists that Mr. Thrush, who was hired by The Times in January to cover the Trump administration, had acted inappropriately toward them. Mr. Thrush was a star reporter at Politico before joining The Times.

The women cited in the Vox article described Mr. Thrush’s behavior as including unwanted kissing and touching. Three of the women were not identified by name. The fourth, Laura McGann, wrote the article, which was presented in the first person.

From the New York Times: www.nytimes.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I hope he spends the rest of his days waiting tables..in McDonalds.

Because he wrote bad things about the president?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Because he very likely assaulted women?

There is a full stop between those two sentences.

However, why you’d want someone who sexually assaulted people waiting tables and not behind bars is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Pretty sure this comment was based upon the sexual assault this POS is being called out on.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Oh. So the first sentence was just fluff. No connection. No conflation.

edit on 11/20/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The times at least fired him.

That should be the standard for any field, but instead, we get cases like Trump.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

a reply to: elementalgrove

Oh. So the first sentence was just fluff. No connection. No conflation.

Perhaps he should get a promotion for his shilling?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
The times at least fired him.

That should be the standard for any field, but instead, we get cases like Trump.

It seems that all the wimpy leaders have finally gathered the courage to adjust their standards.

New York City mayor De Blasio said that if Bill Clinton was President and he abused women TODAY, like in the 1990's, he'd have to resign.

www.nydailynews.com...

So De Blasio holds women in high esteem today, but not in the 1990's.. got it!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

4 pfft , he better step up his game if he wants to get noticed. His pimp hand is weak among the big dogs.
edit on 461130America/ChicagoMon, 20 Nov 2017 22:46:59 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

4 pfft , he better step up his game if he wants to get noticed.

Oh..I'm sure the number will RISE.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

4 pfft , he better step up his game if he wants to get noticed.

Give it time!

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Grow up. Too bad. +1 for the Trump camp. Your bias is showing.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Actually, yeah - he should have been busing tables for writing bad things about Trump. Cos he is a self-admitted hack that was in the pocket of the Hillary campaign and didn't deserve the power and influence he was wielding with his pen.
edit on 21-11-2017 by sooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: sooth

Actually, yeah - he should have been busing tables for writing bad things about Trump. Cos he is a self-admitted hack that was in the pocket of the Hillary campaign and didn't deserve the power and influence he was wielding with his pen.

I wouldn't be surprised if President Trump himself is having all this Democrat dirt exposed. He's smart, cunning, vindictive, and out-works all the people around him, and Congress too. (Congress by a longshot!)

Donald Trump has the time, the means, the smarts, and the energy, to pay back all the A-holes that have and are attacking him.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Funny how the liberals started this crap,and now it is blowing up in their face,their disgusting allegations,when in fact they are the predators,Karma at it's best,and their fool buddys will fall in unison

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Suprise suprise, you care more about one of your Trump and Savior’s detractors getting fired than you do if he commuted assault...

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Suprise suprise, you care more about one of your Trump and Savior’s detractors getting fired than you do if he commuted assault...

Fired? Funny you bring that up. The New York Times is "torn" over whether to terminate Thrush, or just keep him in suspended animation.

The New York Times is apparently “torn” over what to do with their White House reporter Glenn Thrush over his recent allegations of sexual misconduct.

Vanity Fair‘s Joe Pompeo spoke with numerous current and former employees at The Times, some who didn’t see Thrush’s “misdeeds” as a fireable offense, like the actions of CBS News’ Charlie Rose, or NBC News’ Mark Halperin.

Also being considered is the fact that these allegations were based on events at his former employer and not at The Times, which hired him earlier this year.

top topics

join