It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth & Phillipe of Britain:70 Yrs of Marriage, everlasting love look like fairytale.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
"It is cheaper to keep Her..." Of course these folks would NEVER have to mutter/slur such words, as they've been living off of The Serfs. If He ever left, He would lose all His juice and getting His ring kissed along w/You know what.

And probably the most important to Him: $$$$$

It makes Me think of yet another 'richie' Dave Rockefeller and His 7 hearts (Yeah, You read that correctly) How many 'GoFundMes™ do You think The Rockefellers™ put together and I guess being able to live 100+ years, helps moving up the Donor List...

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Well, in spite of all your nasty and cheap comments, all clearly biased by tabloid standards, One of the favorite musicals of Americans ever made is the metro goldwyn mayer one of Fred Astaire that was first time exhibited in 1950 inspired in that wedding.

Please check

youtu.be...

The Angel of Lightness

So you offer a youtube showing of a movie to refute direct offered evidence given of what scum this pair really are? Talk about your cheap comments!

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Okay-time to tell the truth. Have any of you SEEN the documentaries-the British Royalty are GERMANS and GERMANY sympathizers. They changed their royal name to Windsor, after the name of a British castle to avoid being overthrown by the British people.

The scandals and lies, even about snooty and philandering Prince Philip, are legendary. The people will only put up with so much of the scams-their days are numbered.

So much for celebrating these lower intelligence "royals" living off the backs of the hard-working British people. As their economy continues to fail their people, the two houses, as well as the Archbishop will be overthrown and replaced by the will of the people.

Britannia-your days are numbered. Your presently ruling German King and Queen are finished. May the British people be released from propping up your fantasies.
edit on 21-11-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
Okay-time to tell the truth. Have any of you SEEN the documentaries-the British Royalty are GERMANS and GERMANY sympathizers. They changed their royal name to Windsor, after the name of a British castle to avoid being overthrown by the British people.

Good Lord. Ignorance abounds. The British Royal Family are not German. There is German heritage, but then most Americans can trace heritage back somewhere. In the case of the British Royals over the last few hundred years it is with Protestant countries. Besides the Queen traces descendants back through Royal houses to Wessex.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

I have nothing to say beyond that my silence is due to there being nothing nice to say.

I can add that I am a monarchist at heart, but would not carry their banner.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

Gosh, thanks for your fearless truth-telling.

Yes, the name "Windsor" was adopted in 1917, but this was mainly in order to disavow the family's German ancestry during the First World War (which was fought against Germany). This is not in any way a secret.

Also, for your information, the Royal Family have been living in the United Kingdom continuously since the early 1700s, so they have a better claim to being called British than you do to being called American.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK
a reply to: paraphi

Dear Audubon, Paraphi,SprochetUk,

I totally support your points of view, those are absolute crazy claims, no sense from people that is repeating tabloids tales.

I think this avalanche of extremely aggressive replies are fruit of irresponsible speculations that have been around in the media that have profited enormously of to use the royals to sell their newspapers or gain audience to their tv shows.

I can feel that Mr. Alfayed is still so much shocked by the death of his son but all the investigations have showed nothing about any possible link of the British monarchy with the death of Princess Diana in Paris about two decades ago.

Instead of that, almost all of them agreed that the car was being chased at great speed by a car of irresponsible paparazzis paid by the press, and also that there was certainly an explosive artifact in the tunnel but setup by arms dealers that were so much resented against her campaign to stop the use of mines in third world countries in conflict.

Mr Mohamed Alfayed has allowed irresponsible journalists to brainwash him and mislead him on who were the real direct and indirect responsible people of such a tragedy, his claims in that video are bold and unsubstantial, there is no evidence at all supporting them, besides the also dared claims at that time of the Libyan leader Muammar Gaddaffi accusing the Royals of to have done it.

It was Gaddaffi who invented the legend that the Royals were not willing to admit a muslim politically related with them, that smog curtain was his personal revenge for the british support to his opposition in Libya.

Prince Phillip MountBatten was not German born, he was born and raised in Greece, his direct ancestry was Danish and he is second cousin of Her Majesty the Queen, as well as descendent of the Romanoff dynasty. All those claims that he was a Nazi are irresponsible mad conspiracy theories.

The urgency to try to 'expose' the royals in connection with that tragedy comes from the fact that the british and european media have blood in their hands, they know perfectly that, since they paid strong amounts of money for any photo of Diana or her children, invading completely even their privacy.

What Grandmother or Grandfather would want to cause such a psychological trauma to their Grand children, that is unthinkable, no sense at all.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 11/21/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Personally, I think it was a hit, and the plotters believed that they had the Queen's blessing to conduct it (even if that wasn't what she intended at all). But I don't think it was British intelligence that did it. My money is on the Saudis - one Royal house propping up another. The reason I think this is very complicated, but based on stuff that came out at the Diana/Dodi inquest, so I'll save it for another day.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I can't help it if you want to ignore history. It's there for the reading. Consider reading about the Mountbattons. So much you just don't want to deal with. Just act like it doesn't exist. Are you even aware of the connections with Russian monarchy etc? All the European royals are connected.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join