It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare Secret Messages in Google Translator

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Anyone try ke ke ke...?

ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke = Countdown to things together

WTF!

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
So weird! I feel like I've just had a conversation with something.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Am I the only one that doesn't find this amazing or weird at all?
You can tell it is trying to put suggestions out there from what other people typed. I got a lot of stuff doing this with malagasy:
"They are peiling from peeping people"

So what?

The reason it is more religious in Somali is probably because someone tried to write some religious text using a word starting with pe [like people]. I can imagine that some christian missionaries tried to translate something.
That also explains the Jewish angle, if someone Jewish was trying to preach to them.

Each country seems to have their own rational suggestions.

How is this amazing?
[Seriously]

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I'm getting all kinds of weird stuff:

"ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke = archers combined consecutive hand offensive situations. They will be fig-"

I have a feeling there is a certain code to crack to get it to say what it intends?

I will try mixing things up but I am not very good in code.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Am I the only one that doesn't find this amazing or weird at all? 
You can tell it is trying to put suggestions out there

No, you're not the only one.
Try changing one letter and it changes all.
It is trying to give you suggestions.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I did find it incredibly entertaining, though obviously somethings going on. I assumed it works similar to how people can edit wikipedia or "google bomb" a search term.

Man this was a good one.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
No big thing here. Just turn it around, english to somali--and then copy paste what you get in somali back to english---you'll likely get the same phrases

The machine is just responding to what it doesn't understand--pe pe in somali

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Or better yet, just the stupidity of artificial intelligence.

Their machine is programmed to make intelligence out of gibberish

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

As we see WHAT the Catholic Church is putting out, I 'm waiting for the second coming any day now.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Here’s a more likely explanation

A Somali tribesman was running in the bush one day to relieve himself and a visiting Rabbi yelled out “where you going”, and the tribesmen called out PE PE PE PE

His English language skills were just developing

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

on its way to the road to the road, on its way to the road to the road, on its way to the road to the road, on its way to the road to the road, on its way to the road to the road, on its way to the road to the road, on a rocket on a rocking horse is on its own behalf and has the right to ask for help. on its way to the road to the road, on its way to the road to the road, on the right side of the road

- Romanian Pe pe (auto detect) / spammed

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

If you post 'pe' up to the maximum allowable characters (5000) here is the translation:

Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. I live in the city of Judaism in the United States. country of Israel is a people who live in a state of fervor Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Believe in God's Estimated People Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the mountain of worship. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the mountain of worship. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the mountain of worship. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the mountain of worship. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Believe in God's Peacekeeping Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. I live in the city of Judaism in the United States. country of Israel is a people who live in a state of fervor Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Believe in God's Estimated People

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle

on its way to the road to the road, on its way to the road to the road, on its way to the road to the road, on its way to the road to the road, on its way to the road to the road, on its way to the road to the road, on a rocket on a rocking horse is on its own behalf and has the right to ask for help. on its way to the road to the road, on its way to the road to the road, on the right side of the road

- Romanian Pe pe (auto detect) / spammed

It looks as if I found myself a new musical lyrics auto-generator.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Holy crap I use to use that image in the thumbnail as an avatar hahaha.

edit on 21-11-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

That's different from what I got.

This stuff is genuinely funny and weird.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

As we see WHAT the Catholic Church is putting out, I 'm waiting for the second coming any day now.

I have always considered the Catholic Church to be the epitome of the antichrist.

The literally killed him and made him a martyr, while blaspheming his message of our oneness with God at all times.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

What are you looking for? What are you looking for? What are you looking for? What are you looking for? What are you looking for? What are you looking for?does you feel like you are like a holiday in the world of such as you are? What are you looking for? What are you looking for? vip commying too much to be just like the one v .People's

type li li li etc... ima keep going...

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

What's the original sauce?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
"gu" eventually gets you:

Anyone who plays a badge against his or her own rituals, such as a ritual or a ritual punishment, a ritual punishment, a ransom, a ransom, a ransom, a ransom, a ransom, a ransom, a ransom, a ransom, a ransom,

gu ru gu ru gu ru gu ru gu ru gu ru gu ru gu ru

Find a map of the world of the future

edit on 21-11-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
How long until some Nutter thinks he's actually talking to God?

A god, not creator god, could be. Last days the spread of evil would have to include electronics I would think.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join