It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future Hitler that Never Arrived

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Twitter seems a strange method of defence...i didnt realise trump was being overtly attacked. And there is a big difference between words and actions. Cannot find a source on actions being taken here...maybe the lads were released because trump asked chinese officials to consider the matter...can anyone confirm an action taken...or a need to defend it?
A simple youre welcome would have been a cherry on the cake
edit on 21-11-2017 by sunkuong because: Grammar nazi failure

edit on 21-11-2017 by sunkuong because: So much grammar. Stupid oppososable thumbs

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Only fools, liars, and a few years down the track, some perspective.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Ummm...alleged shoplifting...arrested on suspicion...

Can anyone points to a report tha t established guilt for this heinous act? I must not be googling correctly.

It does seem chinese authorities were satisfied to let the go without further detention.
edit on 21-11-2017 by sunkuong because: Grammar again

P.s. i do realize there is an apology statement in regards to the alleged crime, even mention of cctv proving it. Cannot find that footage...and heard enough horror stories that lend credit to the idea that many years in a foreign prison may elicit all manner of contrition.
edit on 21-11-2017 by sunkuong because: Clarification of a point

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

A fair post.

Trump has a son-in-law who is Jewish. Israel likes Trump very much and Trump likes Israel very much. There is no Hitler in Trump. Trump said what he had to say to get the job. He keeps up the rhetoric to keep the job. He knows how to please Americans as it is showing. He plays the game. He's a clever politician. He ain't dumb. That is one thing I would never call him. He is a strong man for America to have and you guys need that just for a while in this current phase of world relations and attitudes. As I have always said he is the man for the moment.

Yes, he is right wing and that comes across when he talks, often. To me he is a little like Reagan in outlook. Reagan did no harm to the U.S. The U.S, rightfully or wrongfully, made some huge leaps in the world during those years. It is doing right now: totally opening up for business especially with China. Reagan was different because he had the dastardly and very clever George Bush Senior pulling many strings behind the scenes and I think Reagan trusted him and did a lot of stuff that George "advised" him to do. The foreign policy was always George's domain. Trump appears not to have the ruthlessness of old, reflecting the age we are in (a positive development). Trump is all bark so he does not have to bite really.

I have watched him closely and I don't dislike the man. He cares about you lot and has dropped a lot of baggage so America can get active again. That's good. For the sake of all of us and for the sake of trade it would be good timing to get a thing going with Russia. We have to remember that what affects Russia affects the rest of us. We don't want to bring them to the point where they can't look after their nuclear facilities properly because sanctions have impoverished them. Those clouds will kill us in Europe, too. We are very interlinked now and have MUTUAL INTERESTS.

I keep writing about MUTUAL INTERESTS. I will write a song about it I guess, too. I urge everybody to look at the world, all of us, through the spectacles of MUTUAL INTEREST that give us all clear vision.

Straight lines go further much more quickly do they not. Efficiency applies to foreign policy, diplomatic relations and MUTUAL INTERESTS. MUTUAL INTERESTS make the world go round for all the nations and let's face it every last human being has MUTUAL INTEREST in surviving as comfortably as humanly possible. If one gets weakened they drag the whole thing back ever so slightly. If a lot get weakened they paralyze and totally sabotage plans.

MUTUAL INTERESTS!

edit on 21-11-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Hazardous1408

To me it sounds like more of a parenting decision than a spiteful one. I'd be willing to bet there was little to no discipline in that household, especially with the dad's attitude that stealing isn't a big deal, and I fully believe Trump sees that as well.

Trump also tweeted "maybe should have got them out on next trip to China", as in let them be disciplined a bit so they learn their lesson.

Exactly. To any normal person, it just sounds like the exasperation of a man who is thinking Jesus, if that were my son I'd be real #ing grateful. It only sounds like more than that to the delusional clowns that think Trump is Hitler.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Truthturtlehead

Or....
Maybe all of those people are just as dumb as their 'lefty' counterparts and fell for the media propaganda # storm.

Maybe... it wasn't trump who riled all these terrible people up at all..
Maybe, it was all the BLM's and college kids who fell for the medias hype, then proceeded to intensify it through meaningless, misguided protests, screaming mis-truths at the top of their lungs.

I think that is what brought out the evil on the 'right'
The evil on the 'left'

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

now your assuming,a liberal trait,putting phrases in someone else's mouth makes look look foolish,an opinion

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
There are plenty of Hitlers in the Middle East. Sunni terrorists blow themselves up to massacre Shia people. They are worse than Hitler.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Remember when Obama was "Hitler" and/or the "anti-christ"?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Likud is a racist party and Netanyahu is a racist. Just because you are a Jew doesn't mean you cannot be racist. Every group has racists.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

Remember when Obama was "Hitler" and/or the "anti-christ"?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Do you have an example?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Do you have an example?

As a matter of fact, I do have a couple handy. Thanks for asking. You can find more posters and memes with a pretty simple search too.

This satisfy your question?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Obamarama

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

But nothing from media and heads of state. Just as I expected.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Your OP doesn't mention media or heads of state making the comparison either.

But anyway, here's this:

Rush

Drudge

Randy Weber

Ann

Beck

Again, just some quick examples from a simple internet search.

(off topic: getting pretty tired of proving you wrong)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

You only proved that you resort to appeals of hypocrisy, and perhaps that you fail to realize why doing so is fallacious.

Anyways, your appeals to hypocrisy pale in comparison to the full on demonization of a candidate by pop culture, the media, and the political class, all of whom compared Trump to every dictator you can imagine.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

You asked for proof. Said proof was provided.
You asked for more specific proof. Said proof was provided.

You're becoming a first rate troll. All you have to do is acknowledge the truth presented before you. You can go on and continue your point, but it doesn't change what was proved beyond doubt. Your ego must be huge. And judging from our past discussions, I'd put a good amount of faith in that assessment.

Have a good day, I'm no longer debating truth with a man who refuses to see.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel

You asked for proof. Said proof was provided.
You asked for more specific proof. Said proof was provided.

You're becoming a first rate troll. All you have to do is acknowledge the truth presented before you. You can go on and continue your point, but it doesn't change what was proved beyond doubt. Your ego must be huge. And judging from our past discussions, I'd put a good amount of faith in that assessment.

Have a good day, I'm no longer debating truth with a man who refuses to see.

Yet you cannot or will not say anything about the topic of the tread, choosing instead to resort to fallacy. I wouldn't want to try debating truth with a postmodernist anyways.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Your kung fu is strong.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
The predictions were never real. They were the delusional fantasies of people who wanted to feel like they were "resisting" something worth resisting instead of just throwing a temper tantrum.

To be clear, they were just throwing a temper tantrum, and some still are a year later.

Agree 100%.

<< 1  2   >>

join