It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future Hitler that Never Arrived

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

imagining

pretending

Yeah, sure.
Name me one, just one, different possible motive for his reaction to the father...
I’m willing to be open minded...

Because right now, on the face of it, it seems pretty obvious he said what he did because the father didn’t praise him...
That suggests his decision was purely ego driven.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

imagining

pretending

Yeah, sure.
Name me one, just one, different possible motive for his reaction to the father...
I’m willing to be open minded...

Because right now, on the face of it, it seems pretty obvious he said what he did because the father didn’t praise him...
That suggests his decision was purely ego driven.

Why don’t you ask him? If truth is any concern, avoiding attribution biases would save the world a lot of self-induced headaches.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

To me it sounds like more of a parenting decision than a spiteful one. I'd be willing to bet there was little to no discipline in that household, especially with the dad's attitude that stealing isn't a big deal, and I fully believe Trump sees that as well.

Trump also tweeted "maybe should have got them out on next trip to China", as in let them be disciplined a bit so they learn their lesson.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Why don’t you ask him?

A ridiculous suggestion for many reasons...
& also what seems to be an avoidance of the question.

imagining the lowest possible motives

You’re implying there are other motives, but cannot name one?
Shocked I tell you, shocked.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
a reply to: audubon

Let’s take a walk down memory lane

Who nationalized industry[Krupp steel, healthcare, railroads, people’s(volks) car(wagen)]

-Chris

When you reach the other end of memory lane, buy yourself some souvenir postcards to aid your recollection.

Krupp Steel remained in private hands throughout the Nazi years; The biggest German railway company (Deutsche Reichsbahn) was already in state hands and Hitler privatized it (not the other way round); Healthcare isn't an industry, wasn't one in Nazi Germany, and the nation's healthcare was a "mandatory insurance" jurisdiction introduced in the 1870s (so before Hitler was even born); and the "Volkswagen" was called "the people's car" ("Folks' Wagon") because it was intended to be affordable to average German workers.

But I expect you have some bubble-gum cards and paperbacks about Nostradamus that prove me wrong...

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

The tweet I’m referring to, I actually agreed with Trump...
I do think the father was very ungrateful.
I also think Trump is well within his rights to express that.

But the “should have left them in prison” part of the tweet was completely unnecessary...
Especially considering it wasn’t a response to the actual shoplifters but someone else...
It exposed his egotism.

To keep it on topic, that doesn’t make him Hitler.
But it does show unsavoury traits.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Only fools and liars would ever make the comparison of Trump to Hitler. I'm hoping that most American's see that all the claims made by liberals about Trump being a Fascist Dictator were nothing but BS, and citizens tune those liberal idiots out. Probably just wishful thinking on my part as the corrupt media will never let up with their propaganda, but I can dream.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Why don’t you ask him?

A ridiculous suggestion for many reasons...
& also what seems to be an avoidance of the question.

imagining the lowest possible motives

You’re implying there are other motives, but cannot name one?
Shocked I tell you, shocked.

No, I’m saying you are imagining motives, and pretending you know the right one. I’m not shocked you would imagine I am implying something else. You could ask me to clarify rather than make-believe what I am implying. You might get a better answer.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Well that's the thing with perception, it varies from each individual perspective. I see that more as a comment directed to the father than being an in general comment. Kinda saying, 'hey how would you feel if i had left him in jail?'. Trump may not be the best at articulation, but he generally gets the point across, and with 140 or w/e characters twitter allows it's kinda hard to go in depth, sometimes you have to interpret it for yourself and that's when all the issues begin.

All in all Trump really would be a lot better off if he stayed off twitter.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
For the average voter, it wasn't so much making Trump a winner as it was making those America hating bubble dwelling leftie elitists suffer their just dues.

They were determined to win at all costs, cheating at every step of the way, using premeditated vile attacks at calculated moments. That Trump stood up front to take it on the chin for the nation where lesser men would have surely crumbled is a quality that was lacking like when Romney basically gave up a month from the finish line.

They had their media, they had the skeletons from the closets on every contender, the full apparatus of the Justice department turned on the opposition. It all blew up in their faces, even their ace in the hole only got one of their own, fledgling media talent Billy Bush ruined.

Every dirty trick in the Democrat's political playbook failed them, which is why they are now so willing to turn to street violence. They will find their own Hitler, and when they do, they will be the first to be purged from their own Party but they are too stupid to realize it.

Yep. Yep! YEP!!!

When I saw the entire Two Party + MSM System doing Trump how they did Ron Paul was the entire reason I got into the whole ordeal. Until then I had just assumed he was there as another cookie cutter fill in chump.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I’m saying you are imagining motives, and pretending you know the right one.

Yeah I know, all you’re doing is repeating yourself.

You could ask me to clarify...

That is what I did, in the form of a question.

You might get a better answer.

Honestly, I’ve lost interest now.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I’m saying you are imagining motives, and pretending you know the right one.

Yeah I know, all you’re doing is repeating yourself.

You could ask me to clarify...

That is what I did, in the form of a question.

You might get a better answer.

Honestly, I’ve lost interest now.

I cannot say that wasn’t predictable.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Did you see President Trump’s tweet...

He said that the father of the sportsman who shoplifted in China was ungrateful...
& that he “should have left them in prison”.

You may be wondering how that is relevant...

Think about it...
Given that statement, he clearly didn’t do what he did because he believed it to be right...
He didn’t do so because he felt it was his duty as President, right or wrong, to protect those Americans...

His own words prove beyond any reasonable doubt that he did what he did for praise...
To bolster his own image...
For purely ego driven and selfish reason...

So while you may be correct that Hitler hasn’t yet arrived, I think it a bit premature to say that the world’s most powerful man who does things purely for his own benefit, and speculatively in the early stages of dementia, won’t go from mere strongman authoritarian to absolute dictator.

Unlikely, improbable even. But always a possibility.

He should have left them in prison!

How embarrassing! "oh btw, after you squeeze fat little rocketman, can u let these thieving privileged kids out of jail for me?"

These F'n kids need a kick in the ass.

I hope their stupid lives are ruined.

I hope people start shoplifting the $700 sneakers from that idiot dad.

We'll see how he feels about shoplifting then!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
If Alois Shicklgruber had not changed the family name to Hitler prior to 1876 we would never have had a Hitler.
I wonder if Shicklgruber was part of some early global military government?
The US civil war did not go unnoticed by foreign military organizations and they had the new transatlantic cable August 16, 1858. Why change your name to Hitler and name your son Adolph? The old Pre 1947 CIA spooks are all dead and apparently they wanted to take those WW2 secrets with them.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Think about it... Given that statement, he clearly didn’t do what he did because he believed it to be right... He didn’t do so because he felt it was his duty as President, right or wrong, to protect those Americans...

Oh horse shi.. Calling out the father for being an ungrateful sob has nothing to do with ego.

I mean Jesus Christ he kept his son out of a Chinese prison, they should all being kisssing his "RACIST" ass, And thank him daily.

Is that my ego thinking they should be grateful? or is only ego if its Trump?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Think about it... Given that statement, he clearly didn’t do what he did because he believed it to be right... He didn’t do so because he felt it was his duty as President, right or wrong, to protect those Americans...

I didn't vote for trump or hillary but that is some ninjutsu reaching over the sky logic you got going on there. LOL

Or maybe he was shocked and pissed at the ungrateful father and his emotions got the better of him and he tweeted some unfiltered bs .

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Thought better of replying. This is clearly click bait. happy thanksgiving, Misanthrope. WTF.
sincerely,
tetra

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

The thing is Trump has stirred up all the white supremacists, KKK and NeoNazis as his message resonates with them.
The American "right" has gone into hyper denial mode trying to assign these things to the American left which is classic projection. The left on the other hand does allow for supremacists to exist in the form of black and latino supremacy but it is not policed or questioned which is entirely illogical too.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
Thought better of replying. This is clearly click bait. happy thanksgiving, Misanthrope. WTF.
sincerely,
tetra

Happy thanksgiving to you too, friend.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Truthturtlehead

The thing is Trump has stirred up all the white supremacists, KKK and NeoNazis as his message resonates with them.
The American "right" has gone into hyper denial mode trying to assign these things to the American left which is classic projection. The left on the other hand does allow for supremacists to exist in the form of black and latino supremacy but it is not policed or questioned which is entirely illogical too.

It also resonated with millions of others. But we don’t hear much about them.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join