It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Huge Scandal! High Profile Democrat on Major Committee Now Accused of Harassment.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: DBCowboy

Every son-of-a-bitch who knew of the fund should be tossed out, tarred and feathered, throat-punched, pissed on.

This i dont agree, every one who knew of the fund should be tried as an accessory and prosecuted, as well as tossed out

I wonder how this fund is categorized/labeled in the U.S. budget?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sort of makes you wonder what else they've hidden in the budget too, doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Likely they'll pass more laws to protect themselves and make it impossible for the public to access their payments to lawsuits brought against them.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: SailorJerry

Good luck getting them to strip themselves.

They'll just rename the fund as the Freedom-Veterans-Flag-God-Country Fund. For Jesus.

And do the same damned thing.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

a reply to: SailorJerry

Thats the problem, though its a great Idea and we the people are suppose to levy that power over our "gov employees" even I in my old age have no idea how to get something like this passed, unless we as a people, as a WHOLE people, demand it.

But they keep us so fractured we stand no chance of passing a new damn speed limit in montana , much less as a cohesive force against collaborative corruption, and sexual assault/pedophilia in DC.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

In the future, when people say "Audit the Fed" they'll think it only means the Federal Goverment and be unaware that it used to solely mean the Federal Reserve.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: DBCowboy

Every son-of-a-bitch who knew of the fund should be tossed out, tarred and feathered, throat-punched, pissed on.

This i dont agree, every one who knew of the fund should be tried as an accessory and prosecuted, as well as tossed out

I wonder how this fund is categorized/labeled in the U.S. budget?

Im sure something benign and well overlooked

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

It just occurs to me that the answer was in my own cynical response.

All we have to do is lure them in with a bunch of nubile, young interns of their preference ... they strip themselves and then ... blackmail happens!

Perhaps we can wrangle the necessary measure that way.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Perhaps that is the way the Russians are getting the upper hand? That and the Uranium 1 corruption.
edit on 20-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Sort of makes you wonder what else they've hidden in the budget too, doesn't it?

A LOT!

The federal government has about $35 billion in "miscellaneous" expenses in 2016.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Roy Moore?

I'm leaning towards guilty. But I'm not non-partisan.

Ya I would say he liked to chase the young women, and then some, but in this case we can let the voters decide what they want.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Roy Moore?

Ya I would say he liked to chase the young women, and then some, but in this case we can let the voters decide what they want.

I would like to think these women are not liars as this is so damn important, but the very first one is a fraud. She was in Moore's court for a divorce that didn't work her way. There is a step son who is saying he thinks she lied and is a liar as her nature. The signature resolution will help but they are stalling the last I checked. Stalling smells of political hit job. Doubly, when the initials DA are on the doc are insinuating a forgery.... Damn this is tough. I am leaning innocent.
edit on 20-11-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'm trying to out 2 and 2 together here. WHY is this happening? What is this Harassment Inquisition all about? It's such Cleary a parade as someone else had called it.

But why?

What is the reason behind it?

Could these people being outed and shamed have anything to do with Mueller or some other attack?

Could these "public sacrifices", and more importantly, the supposed and real offenses, be taking a dumbing down? Could these people have some further ties or horrible crimes or private skeletons which are being masked by these public outcries?

I just feel like something more from the picture is missing.

edit on 20-11-2017 by Tempter because: Rephrase

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

It's out! It's Conyers!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I'm trying to out 2 and 2 together here. WHY is this happening? What is this Harassment Inquisition all about? It's such Cleary a parade as someone else had called it.

But why?

What is the reason behind it?

Could these people being outed and shamed have anything to do with Mueller or some other attack?

Could these "public sacrifices", and more importantly, the supposed and real offenses, be taking a dumbing down? Could these people have some further ties or horrible crimes or private skeletons which are being masked by these public outcries?

I just feel like something more from the picture is missing.

I am not a Pizza gate person but now that these young actors start squawking about being molested perhaps a pedophilia ring is about to be exposed as were the threads last summer. We see the pattern with Hollywood ignoring it like o' Joe Pa did at PSU.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Yes, I revealed that earlier in the thread.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

If you can figure out the psychology of humanity and find an answer to it's ills, you'd be the first. We as a species are immature and in our adolescence. Humanity needs to mature to an adult level. We are no where near that yet.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: Byrd

He hasn't given any updates on his Twitter and it's been over 6 hours.

Oh no...., hopefully he didn't shoot himself in the back with a shotgun.

Careful, some might take your sarcastic comment literally in their attempts to try to prove to "be morally and mentally" challenged, I mean "superior"...

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Roy Moore?

I really don't care if a Senate Candidate liked a 14 year old girl in 1977, when he was 32. In some southern states, I hear that people dated and married within the family tree. Everyone is not the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join