It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Requests Documents and Emails on Holder, Lynch, Obama from Justice Department

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rickymouse

Well I guess they'll get around to that maybe but right now all we are hearing is this endless parade of lies and secrets and more lies and meetings and Russian contacts and more lies still, and withholding requested documentation and more lies again. We are dying of asphyxiation from all the smoke and yet you guys insist there is no fire.

It's a friggin conflagration.

The thing is that a lot of government employees are in contact all the time with Russian lobbyists and diplomats. That does not mean that they are corrupt. Russia has all sorts of people here trying to help to benefit their country, I bet there are hundreds in DC and they are trying to legally get support for their country. Sure there are crooked ones, remember, that journalist that set up a meeting with that Russian woman to get info baited the Trump party, that meeting where most of Trumps people left cannot be used against them, it was a setup and they left. Nothing happened, I think the guy who set up the meeting should go to jail for attempting to cause a politician to do something wrong. He caused chaos in this country and is causing conflict between our people. I think that guy who set that up should be considered a terrorist, look how much trouble he is causing in our country by his actions. He is a con who wants attention. A trouble maker.

It is not illegal to contemplate doing something wrong, all of us would be in prison if that was the case. It is what you actually do that is what judges you. The tempter does not make you steal or kill, but you cannot be thrown in jail for just thinking about it, you have to act on it. Baiting is done all the time, if an undercover cop baits you, often you get off because he persuaded you to do something wrong. I know how that works, I have known many cops.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

They don't lie about them though.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

+++ This thread needs to stay at the top. Anyone on the left who thinks this behavior by Mueller isn't extremely revealing is lying to themselves.

Why, why, why, why.....would Mueller do this if the ENTIRE POINT of his investigation is supposed to be centered around THE RUSSIA COLLUSION SCANDAL!???

Tick-tock...

edit on 21-11-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Why, why, why, why.....would Mueller do this if the ENTIRE POINT of his investigation is supposed to be centered around THE RUSSIA COLLUSION SCANDAL!???

I believe the SC has authority to investigate all crimes uncovered by his investigation.
Also something about ole' granma pantsuit and rope and we all hang if he is elected......

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It blows my mind how these treads all instantly turn into a democrat vs. republican or Trump vs. Obama fight.
It's most likely there are people dirty and corrupt on both sides. Personally, I hope he does a true investigation and gets anyone who's involved with this $h1t.

I could care less if they are republican, democrat, independent. If they are not working for the people and have gotten their hands dirty, I pray he finds them and charges them to the fullest. We all know both sides need a deep deep cleaning.

~Winter

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Watch it turn out that VJ is the REAL top of the totem pole.

I'll just say I never would have imagined that VJ could have held so much power and control in the Obama Administration.
edit on 21-11-2017 by 200Plus because: missed a space

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

They don't lie about them though.

Politicians lie all the time, they make promises they know they cannot keep. The best deceiver in the country makes it to the White house. Trump is there now, but Hillary and Bill were there before. Both candidates were the best deceivers our country has in politics. The door to Hillary's closet was opened so we could see them. So she was not the best deceiver, she should have never run for president.

Russia is winning, this election and all the allocations of sexual misconduct are destroying our country by polarizing everyone. I would look for Russian involvement in that instead of the presidency. "A country divided cannot stand" is a quote that is very important to understand. The EU is working hard to destabilize this country too, that is no conspiracy, that is a fact. They want to be the NWO. We will lose greatly if they get control, we will all be pawns in the US.

If we want to stop these people from destroying our government and our freedoms, we need to stop all this bickering about stuff that has no direct relation to our personal lives. A lot of local people here are getting polarized, I don't give a crap about people in the cities, but it is hitting home, these people riling up our society and causing turmoil are going to jeopardize the freedoms we have worked hard to gain. If our government collapses, the rest of my life and my daughters lives will be mostly chaos and I personally do not want to see that. The Democrats brought us up as a society but now they are going way overboard, trying to follow the EU into their domination efforts. This power struggle has more to do with the EU trying to gain control of us than Russia, Germany and a few other countries that were notoriously trying to dominate other countries are trying to do it again. Sweden liked that kind of stuff and so did France. The offspring of the ones who used to be in power are still trying to regain power.

This is a power struggle for world dominance. We can't be stuck in the middle of this by dividing our people. Both the Democratic and Republican party have problems, they have deceivers in their ranks. I just see more Democrats who want to hand over control to the EU. I no longer want to be considered a Democrat, even though I used to vote mostly democrat most of my life, I see the new Democrats are easily influenced into the wrong direction. More democrats tend to lean liberal. That is probably the reason. We need Liberals to help slowly get us in the right direction, right now they are getting pushy and trying to shove everyone they can in that direction and arguments occur. Change has to come slow and steady, we were better off twenty years ago than we are now, at least there were not people condemning others for actions they did long ago when it was acceptable. Now nobody seems to have common sense and I do know the chemistry that can be used to take away common sense, it is in our food and medicines. It turns people into parrots who cannot actually use wisdom to evaluate what is being said.

You do need to try to use wisdom, you are blindly following a party or concept, that is how many leaders have controlled their people for centuries and forced them to fight in wars. Including in this country. Look at what good both sides offer and do not let negative propaganda control you. We need to get these people to work together and fix things right in our government. Both sides are big headed, the political positions in politics attract people with big heads. Only maybe forty percent of politicians do it for their people they represent. They do it to gain authority and prestige.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

JW reported today that a gun used in the Paris shooting came from the states and may have been part of the fast and furious scandal . They did a FOIA to look into it .

There's a sale at Penney's!

Oh LOOK!!!! A Chicken!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Never heard of her.

even though you consider yourself as the democrat that conservatives like to wipe their feet on, you have never heard of her, hmmm

she was a senior adviser to obama, a democratic president, hmmm

and you have made swipes before about educated comments, hmmm
edit on 21-11-2017 by alphacenturi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Sounds like fake news to me.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Roger that, the Hill has the true story today--Mueller is going for Trump's Head, end of story.
This thread is bogus!!! (unfortunately)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Another order of a giant wishburger for the wingnuts that think this is going to switch focus. Enjoy it.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: East29

the Hill has the true story today

Let's look at one of those stories, shall we?

For instance, both Attorney General Jeff Sessions in testimony last week and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in a letter to the Senate last month tried to suggest there was no connection between Uranium One and the nuclear bribery case. Their argument was that the criminal charges weren’t filed until 2014, while the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States' (CFIUS) approval of the Uranium One sale occurred in October 2010.

“The way I understand that matter is that the case in which Mr. Mikerin was convicted was not connected to the CFIUS problem that occurred two to three years before,” Sessions testified to the House Judiciary Committee last week, echoing Rosenstein’s letter from a few weeks earlier.

Sessions the other day said that the whole bribe and racketeering stuff happened after the CIFUS decision, right?

Maybe not:

But investigative records show FBI counterintelligence recorded the first illicit payments in the bribery/kickback scheme in November 2009, a year before the CFIUS approval.

Campbell also relayed detailed information about criminal conduct throughout 2010, including the coordinates for various money laundering drops, according to his FBI debriefing reports. The evidence Campbell gathered indicated Mikerin’s corruption scheme was being directed by and benefitting more senior officials with Rosatom and Tenex back in Russia, the records show, a claim U.S. officials would make in court years later.

“There is zero doubt we had evidence of criminal activity before the CFIUS approval and that Justice knew about it through [the natural security division],” said a source with direct knowledge of the investigation.

Republican members of Congress have been angered by the Justice Department’s first answers because they conflict with the evidence already gathered in their probe.

“Attorney General Sessions seemed to say that the bribery, racketeering and money laundering offenses involving Tenex’s Vadim Mikerin occurred after the approval of the Uranium One deal by the Obama administration. But we know that the FBI’s confidential informant was actively compiling incriminating evidence as far back as 2009,” Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-Fla.) told The Hill.

“It is hard to fathom how such a transaction could have been approved without the existence of the underlying corruption being disclosed. I hope AG Sessions gets briefed about the CI and gives the Uranium One case the scrutiny it deserves,” added DeSantis, whose House Oversight and Government Reform subcommittee is one of the investigating panels.

No, the Department of Justice and the Obama administration knew years before CIFUS made the approval that there were dirty dealings taking place involving the people who would have an interest in Uranium One.

From what I seem to recall, first it was, "no U.S. uranium ever left the country," then Vasa Croe showed that to be a lie, next was, "well, it only went to Canada."

Guess what?

A Uranium One executive acknowledged to The Hill that 25 percent of the uranium it shipped to Canada under the third-party export license ended up with either European or Asian customers through what it known in the nuclear business as “book transfers.”

The Hill

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: alphacenturi

I never felt the need to be watching everything or knowing everyone in government until this moron somehow got elected. So no biggy.
It certainly doesn't prove anything about my research and knowledge of the current situation if that's what you're insinuating. I'm paying attention now.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

P$ what's with the humming?

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I never felt the need to be watching everything or knowing everyone in government until this moron somehow got elected. So no biggy.
It certainly doesn't prove anything about my research and knowledge of the current situation if that's what you're insinuating. I'm paying attention now.

What it proves is that you were either apathetic or turning a blind eye as long as a democrat was running the country.

What it proves is that, even though you're "paying attention now," you still have a lot of catching up to do with those of us who have been paying attention for a long while now.

Once you realize that the problems with Trump were the same problems with Obama, which were the same problems with Bush, ad nauseam with all presidents, you'll start realizing that the presidents aren't necessarily the root cause of said problems. It's becoming increasingly obvious that most of them are just Pinocchios hanging from their marionettes, all under the control of Gepetto.

You should be directing your ire at the Gepettos of the world. The longer that you pay attention, the more I think that will happen, as long as you're not too narrowly focused on just a few individuals.

It took me almost four years before I figured that out after voting for Obama in 2008.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I think you should make this your signature. It really puts things in perspective.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

What it proves is I didn't feel the need to. Nothing more.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Like that nasty comment you made that I reported?

I think ill just ignore you from now on.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Worth it!

Sorry you were wounded. Maybe not make yourself the topic of the thread all the time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join