It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using the Natural Motion of 2D Materials to Create a New Source of Clean Energy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
"The world's first car made with graphene in its bodywork has been unveiled in Manchester."

www.bbc.com...

Further reading.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1/143-4942255-9494168?ie=UTF8&qid=1511245942&sr=8-1&keywords=v ittoria+graphene&dpID=41Q2zKHH3BL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch
edit on 21-11-2017 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

No telling where or what it will lead to.

A General Electric patent that will never be put into production!!!

edit on 21/11/2017 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 21/11/2017 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
Double post

For both your OP and the DP!!

Darn interweb...

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Kashai

So build one. The world will beat a path to you door.

Hi, it's Olson here, from the website..
I did try to build the eddy current device shown on my website, but I only got so far... until my microscope/utensils were not powerful enough or sophisticated enough (nano enough) to manipulate such small objects.

Here are some videos of nano magnets vibrating, which I recorded through my microscope view:
Video 1:
www.youtube.com...
Video 2:
www.youtube.com...

You should also be interested in the simple Milk demon I created, which takes advantage of Gravity to extract energy:
Milk Demon (Second Law Violation) OLSONB.COM

Above is "anti gravity" but only at a small scale.

All these projects were done in respect to Nikola Tesla who wanted to discover an anti gravity technique, and also he inspired me when he said in one of his writings that he poured dye in water, and noticed energy when the dye moved naturally. He said there must be some way to extract energy (that was brownian motion of the dye). That's exactly what all the devices at olsonb.com do.

My email is listed on my olsonb.com website at the bottom if you would like to discuss, add on, or improve any of my articles or devices.

I have contacted several Nano institutions to try and build these devices, but not many actually replied (I sent it to about 50-60 different institutions and scientists)

I would love to build these devices, but the networking with "the right people" who will help build it is needed.

My microscope and tools are not professional multi thousand dollar nano institution scale.... However as you can see in the youtube videos, I have video taped the fact that nano magnets do actually vibrate (in milk or other fluids) and they do get attracted to other magnets nearby. This needed to be confirmed, because nano magnets may behave differently than regular magnets since they are so small and other quantum effects may occur. The videos I took demonstrate that nano magnets can be created by anyone (I ground up neodynium magnets with a dremel and captured the particles on a white eraser in a container), and the videos demonstrate that nano magnets do work as expected. However, creating the eddy current device with aluminum to try to obtain directed motion, I failed to do because it is extremely difficult to build devices this small:

Eddy Current Directed Brownian Motion OLSONB.COM

The idea is to now have directed right to left motion (never obtained before) at room temperature, moving the magnet in one direction without adding any energy, therefore violating the second law since any directed motion can be used to extract energy.
edit on 22-11-2017 by LarryOlson because: update link titles

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Remember this OP??

a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

That was the announcement that Univ. of Ark. had found a method to utilize graphene to create a clean source of energy. After reading more on this story, graphene is not supposed to exist which some posters have pointed out (saying it is not really "2D"). That is actually where the motion comes from! The defect free atomically flat material wants to buckle and curl up but can only make wave motions when anchored flat. That is what the researchers discovered how to harness.

Update: Jan 23, 2018

A fascinating research out of the University of Arkansas, revealed in November 2017, showed that the internal motion of graphene (and possibly other 2D materials) may be used as a source of clean, limitless energy. Now, NTS Innovations (also known as Nanotube Solutions), a U.S -based nanotechnology company, has licensed this patent-pending technology from the university and plans to use it to fabricate devices and systems that produce energy without consuming fuel or creating pollution.

grapheme-info.com - University of Arkansas' aims to commercialize its revolutionary graphene-based VEH technology.

The technology is going to be commercialized! Small but continuous current being generated for places it would be very difficult to get to on a regular basis. I wonder how large this can scale up?

I hope that something useful comes out of this partnership!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join