It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, I'm new here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hi everyone. I've been reading these boards for about 2 weeks and have decided to join. I'm 13 years old and I am from San Diego, CA. I enjoy electronic games and bodyboarding. Many of the topics here intigue me and I hope to be an active member of the community. By the way I hope this is the way I am supposed to introduce (by starting a new topic) Please inform me if it isn't. Yes I am the soup dinosuar.

Ramen Saurus

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hi and welcome,

I'm new aswell but I've been reading for about 6 months and took me ages to decide to join.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hi Ramen,

Welcome to the board...
I hope you'll enjoy your stay...

Ramen noodles RULE!!!

Peace,

MrFreeze

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hello!

I am also new and having the time of my life hope you have the same experience I am having.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RamenSaurus
Hi everyone. I've been reading these boards for about 2 weeks and have decided to join. I'm 13 years old and I am from San Diego, CA. I enjoy electronic games and bodyboarding. Many of the topics here intigue me and I hope to be an active member of the community. By the way I hope this is the way I am supposed to introduce (by starting a new topic) Please inform me if it isn't. Yes I am the soup dinosuar.

Ramen Saurus

HI and welcome Ramen Saurus. May you stay be an eventful one.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hello great noodle-lizard!

I LOVE your name. Welcome to ATS. I believe you did it just the way you were supposed to. I look forward to reading your comments.

top topics

join