It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire Baltimore Neighborhood Under Lockdown: "Police Declared Martial Law"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I wonder how much they would welcome the Police if there was a White serial killer running lose in their neighborhood. Ah anyway... I think the law normally does this in these neighborhoods for the simple fact that nobody will come forward to report the known offenders in the area. Prett much, "If your not gonna help us and tell us where the bad guy's are, then we will just have to come look on our own in force."

Their past actions as a culture are to blame for these types of responses.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Perhaps they should build a wall. I'm sure it will work with the Mexicans.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's starting.

Get ready.

Get used to it.

ahh yes.....you must be giddy with excitement, you're constant put-downs of any American with a (D) next to their name, the sharing of Russian bulls**t web stories, you're constant promotion of trump's agenda, every post, quote, and story to sow discontent between fellow Americans has paid off....you must be proud

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
BTW...last time I checked, only a State’s Governor can declare Martial Law...pretty sure the BPD Chief can’t do it. Or is there a misunderstanding on what Martial Law actually is?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I bet the crime rate in that neighborhood has been zero for the past couple of days...

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
so...nobody here believes this MIGHT be a BS story?......

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

From the Baltimore Sun about an hour ago:

www.baltimoresun.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

In what way is it BS? I provided links etc...

What is it that makes you doubt it's validity?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This is what real fascism looks like folks.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Perhaps they should build a wall. I'm sure it will work with the Mexicans.

Or more prisons so we don't have to address the underlying problems. I'm sure that will work for everybody.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I bet the crime rate in that neighborhood has been zero for the past couple of days...

I bet the crime rate in North Korea is pretty much zero too. Sounds appealing doesn’t it?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Damn those white people !
See if everyone was black we wouldn't have this problem.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

it is different when a police officer is shot vs a regular citizen. in order to provide the service we ask of them, there has to be a level of respect. murdering an officer during an investigation is pretty bad. protecting the criminal who committed the crime is bad too. the police had to lock down the area. to secure the crime scene and make the effort to catch the suspect.

the police were investigating the murder of a neighborhood resident. they were helping the community that killed the police officer trying to help them.

i support what this police department is doing.

a lot of people talk garbage about the police, until they need their service. that to me is more disgusting than locking down a neighborhood to track down a killer.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

That's why there quotations before and after martial law. A resident was qouted as saying that. It was in the article... Link provided in OP.

How would you define it?

edit on E30America/ChicagoMon, 20 Nov 2017 14:05:30 -060011pmMondayth02pm by EternalShadow because: add/correction

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mymymy
a reply to: RickyD

Wow, I won, and so early in the day.

ATS is going to be quiet the rest of the night I guess.

You'll see though if this thread gains some traction. We'll hear them called "Animals", "thugs" and someone will break out the FBI's statistics and all that crap. It won't be a lone criminal nutjob.

While racism and racial profiling is bad, have you ever been to, or heard of "the ghetto"? My ex-son-in-law grew up in the Baltimore Ghettos, and from the stories he tells me, it's a tiny bit different than the burbs. I get what your overall point is, but reality is called that for a reason.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Edumakated

I bet the crime rate in North Korea is pretty much zero too. Sounds appealing doesn’t it?

Lighten up, Francis. I was being facetious.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

The next time i read " America, the land of the free ", i will piss myself laughing.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mymymy

Hold on...so calling someone willing to just up and murder someone an "animal" or a "thug," or using statistics to make point is somehow racist?

Let's examine the amount of idiocy, here:

thug

/THəɡ/

noun

noun: thug; plural noun: thugs; noun: Thug

1. a violent person, especially a criminal.

So, please, in the infinite wisdom that you have displayed thus far, how exactly is the definition of that word racist? How is calling someone an "animal" who murders people being racist? And how is citing FBI statistics--basically the gold standard in America for crime statistics--being racist?

(Psssst...It's not)

I hope that they find the thug--this animal--who decided that it was okay for him to take someone else's life. He's a POS thug--a goddam animal, and I'd say that no matter what his race is.

And you are part of the divisive problem. Seriously, go troll somewhere else and we'll discuss the adult topics.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
gang ridden areas should be put in martial law, and have the military roll through and take care of all the trash

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
gang ridden areas should be put in martial law, and have the military roll through and take care of all the trash

You mean kill people.

In the neighborhoods where some of those soldiers may have grown up.

Yeah that would go over well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join