It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller working directly FOR Trump....EO13223 Ammendment...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ha! Very Fake News

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I agree with the OP 's premise but not necessarily the reason for modifying the EO.
I believe it's possible that Trump actually brought Mueller in to start draining the swamp.

President Trump met with Mueller shortly before he was named special counsel.
Mueller is a Republican.
Mueller is held in high regard by both sides of the aisle as a man of integrity, so they trust him.
Trump has messaged Mueller a number of times since the investigation started
www.usatoday.com...

Trump's legal team has been in contact with Mueller's office, and Dowd says he has passed along the president's messages expressing “appreciation and greetings’’ to the special counsel. 

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: fltcui

True. President Trump's attorney said last month that the president and Bob Mueller talk to each other more than once a week. If president Trump was a suspect Bob Mueller would not be talking with him on a regular basis.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

So one of the statutes ups the allowable number of members that can be reactivated, and the other ups the amount of time that reactivation can be be effective?

Pretty much what I said.

Now, in regards to whether or not Mueller would fall under this amended EO, I suppose that hinges on the possibility that Mueller is indeed working with Trump and Military Intelligence as is posited by the Q posts.

Personally, I am cynical enough to think it will end up being a cleverly constructed LARP, but I'm not so jaded that all hope is lost in regards to the possibility that all the garbage in D.C. will eventually be taken out.
edit on 21-11-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

So one of the statutes ups the allowable number of members that can be reactivated, and the other ups the amount of time that reactivation can be be effective?

Pretty much what I said.

Now, in regards to whether or not Mueller would fall under this amended EO, I suppose that hinges on the possibility that Mueller is indeed working with Trump and Military Intelligence as is posited by the Q posts.

Personally, I am cynical enough to think it will end up being a cleverly constructed LARP, but I'm not so jaded that all hope is lost in regards to the possibility that all the garbage in D.C. will eventually be taken out.

As far as I know, Q is a 4chan troll.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Okay, and he will. He doesn't need Trump to order him to continue his investigations.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Like I've said forever. TRUMP is the master of misdirection.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It kind of makes you think that the leaks are part of the plan to create a investigation to root out other operative swamp creatures .

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Whelp, you saw it here first folks... When Mueller uncovers all kinds of corruption and misdeeds in Washington... here is your out. What a circus.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

It kind of makes you think that the leaks are part of the plan to create a investigation to root out other operative swamp creatures .

No...couldnt be....

I find it funny that people still think all these angles haven't been thought of by those doing the angling....

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Uh huh. You think Robert Mueller is working for Donald trump in some acrobat worthy conspiracy theory but you think I'm crazy.
Ya know ...I'm not gonna give what you think a second thought..given the history.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

No you have nothing and therefore I laugh.
All that typing and pasting ...wasted effort because the idea being advanced in this thread is asinine.

Ta ta...

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Look up there at the top of the page. You should be aware of the subject matter if you're going to argue for it.

Mueller working directly FOR Trump....EO13223 Ammendment

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Well I brought that to the conversation but was reprimanded and told I was off topic. Lol.
Thanks for bringing this up again.

If they want to answer questions about what trump may be up to they should ask what's behind the firing of Dana Boente. No that's too hot.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
muller seems like the perfect way to go round about straight at hillary and the dems

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
muller seems like the perfect way to go round about straight at hillary and the dems

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

trumps attorney lies as much as trump does.
If anything it's trump calling him. Are ya done yet? Are ya done yet?I
Ha ha ha.
edit on 11272017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Robert Mueller will not tolerate subordinates bad-mouthing his (their) boss.

Robert Mueller, the special counsel leading the Justice Department’s Russia collusion investigation, removed an FBI agent from the case over possible anti-Trump text messages, Fox News confirmed Saturday.

The agent has been identified as Peter Strzok, one of the agency’s most experienced and trusted counterintelligence investigators, said the New York Times, which first reported the dismissal.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Strzok is one of the Agents who had been working the Hillary email investigation:

originally posted by: flatbush71
Peter Strzok and Charles H. Kable IV, then the section chiefs of the FBI's counterespionage section, wrote secret letters to Gregory B. Starr, the assistant secretary at the State Department's Bureau of Diplomatic Security, marked "For Official Use Only," dated October 23, 2015 and January 20, 2016, while the FBI was investigating Hillary Clinton's use of an unsecure, private email server and the dissemination of classified information.

The letters acknowledged that the FBI investigation stemmed from a "Section 811" referral from the Intelligence Community's Inspector General (ICIG). A Section 811 referral revolves around unauthorized information that might have been disclosed to a foreign power.

www.scribd.com...

Buck

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

During the Clinton investigation, Strzok was involved in a romantic relationship with FBI lawyer Lisa Page, who worked for Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, according to the people familiar with the matter, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue.

The extramarital affair was problematic, these people said, but of greater concern among senior law enforcement officials were text messages the two exchanged during the Clinton investigation and campaign season in which they expressed anti-Trump sentiments and other comments that appeared to favor Clinton.

Working LINK through here:
twitter.com...

www.washingtonpost.com... g-trump/2017/12/02/9846421c-d707-11e7-a986-d0a9770d9a3e_story.html?utm_term=.6dc7adcfd4f6

edit on 2-12-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join