It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller working directly FOR Trump....EO13223 Ammendment...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Interesting.... And speaking of Q....

I wonder if you are correct in all of this, and this is exactly what Q was alluding to in the posts where he/she kept asking questions for us to think about regarding the President's relationship with the Marines and hinting at the two working together...?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That's not an amendment.
Amendments actually takes more that the stroke of a pen.

Thank God...

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It's an amendment to an existing executive order:

For Immediate Release
October 20, 2017
Presidential Executive Order Amending Executive Order 13223

EXECUTIVE ORDER

- - - - - - -

AMENDING EXECUTIVE ORDER 13223

White House

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

No. Sorry. Nice try but no.

www.snopes.com...

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No. Sorry. Nice try but no.

www.snopes.com...

I linked to the exact amendment on the Whitehouse site. And no, it isn't in regards to just bringing AF back....it is ALL armed forces.

Again, I don't expect much from you at this point...your posts are all the same....only good for a thread bump.....

edit on 11/20/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
it seems desperate and a little delusional to keep trying so hard to figure out some way mueller is in cahoots with trump when he's gathering the most damning info possible about the man and his activities.

Look, I agree this is stretching to see something that is almost definitely not there.

But you act like you know what Mueller is doing - you have no clue either. You are so sure there is evidence to find on Trump - based on nothing other than your hatred for him. You look every bit as silly claiming you know Mueller is about to take him down.

link   

And here's a question for you..why would he need to tell Mueller he needs to report for duty?
Why ? So that the investigation into him is stopped? Why? He's not guilty of anything so what's the big deal?
Right?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He's short 1000 pilots.
Wow .

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

🎼Do do...do do..do do ..do do

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

He's short 1000 pilots.
Wow .

Has nothing to do with pilots....thats how it was spun in MSM...try reading the actual amendment to understand.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
and

What the bloody hell are you on about?

Where in the world does Vasa ever mention 1000 pilots other than in response to your frippery?

Arguing against a point not made has a name, do you know what it is?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
and

What the bloody hell are you on about?

Where in the world does Vasa ever mention 1000 pilots other than in response to your frippery?

Arguing against a point not made has a name, do you know what it is?

Deflection, frivolous, shilling, absurd, ridiculous, perhaps Silly!?

I bet that it is Silly!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

It's in the snopes article I linked. I didn't say Vasacroe said it.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

And here's a question for you..why would he need to tell Mueller he needs to report for duty?
Why ? So that the investigation into him is stopped? Why? He's not guilty of anything so what's the big deal?
Right?

You aren't getting this theory at all.

The theory is Mueller is working with Trump to clean up the clinton/obama admin corruption and corruption in washington in general. Under this theory Mueller is not investigating Trump specifically at all.

The reason I assume they are bringing this executive order up, is Q had said something about the Presidents ability to command the marines on the homeland - presumably to use against the CIA etc.

Quite frankly the relevance of this executive order is lost on me too. If he already agreed to work to clean up corruption as the theory goes - why would Trump also need to reinstate him as a marine and order him to do anything.

It just sounds like someone grasping at straws to try and substantiate the q stuff in some way - It reaks of being a fake news story to get clicks.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Lol yea it was in the SNOPES article!

I am with you Silly, clearly this the truth and not in any way shape or form disinformation or a distortion of reality with an agenda!
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmMonday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

He's short 1000 pilots.
Wow .

The Clock.

The Clock is Ticking.

The Clock is Tocking.

Only a matter of time now.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
Look, I agree this is stretching to see something that is almost definitely not there.

But you act like you know what Mueller is doing - you have no clue either. You are so sure there is evidence to find on Trump - based on nothing other than your hatred for him. You look every bit as silly claiming you know Mueller is about to take him down.

....i look every bit as silly following the news that comes out about russian collusion and thinking that's what mueller's said he's investigating... as people do following some random asshat on 4chan who's 'just asking questions' and throwing out wild theories about how it's all some reverse conspiracy to ally with trump to take down... i don't know... hillary?

okay. if you think that's equivalent, i'm sure i won't be saying anything that changes your mind.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Right?

You aren't getting this theory at all.

The theory is Mueller is working with Trump to clean up the clinton/obama admin corruption and corruption in washington in general. Under this theory Mueller is not investigating Trump specifically at all.

The reason I assume they are bringing this executive order up, is Q had said something about the Presidents ability to command the marines on the homeland - presumably to use against the CIA etc.

Quite frankly the relevance of this executive order is lost on me too. If he already agreed to work to clean up corruption as the theory goes - why would Trump also need to reinstate him as a marine and order him to do anything.

It just sounds like someone grasping at straws to try and substantiate the q stuff in some way - It reaks of being a fake news story to get clicks.

Actually, this has nothing to do with Q for me. It has to do with my wondering about the order in the first place. There is no reason for it that I can find. I have always been under the impression Mueller was working WITH Trump especially because of the meeting the day before he was appointed Special Counsel. That meeting made no sense in the context MSM put it in and it was reported to be about. Anyone in the administration would know Mueller could not serve again as Director....this means the meeting was about something else.

My thought is that this allowed the cover for the Deputy AG to appoint Mueller without bias as Session recused himself. Once in the position he could begin investigating whatever he wanted. They had to wait some time before they could add the amendment to the old EO in order to allow Mueller to be directed by the POTUS via Sessions since that investigation would be along a different line. Sessions would no longer have any conflict as it would be nothing related to the original Russia Collusion BS.

This allows Mueller to investigate the folks that have been corrupting DC for years without them getting wind of it until it's too late. They were all thinking he was there for the Russia Collusion stuff, which has been pointed out that collusion is not illegal, when he was actually investigating multiple avenues.

It also allows for random "leaks" to continue the feel good Russian Collusion theme for those thinking Mueller is on their side.

There is a lot more to this, but you'd have to go back and read all of my threads since I began talking about this.....and I don't expect anyone to do that at all.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Then you're blatantly off topic.

a reply to: proximo

Here is the existing EO, section 1:

Section 1. To provide additional authority to the Department of Defense and the Department of Transportation to respond to the continuing and immediate threat of further attacks on the United States, the authority under title 10, United States Code, to order any unit, and any member of the Ready Reserve not assigned to a unit organized to serve as a unit, in the Ready Reserve to active duty for not more than 24 consecutive months, is invoked and made available, according to its terms, to the Secretary concerned, subject in the case of the Secretaries of the Army, Navy, and Air Force, to the direction of the Secretary of Defense. The term "Secretary concerned" is defined in section 101(a)(9) of title 10, United States Code, to mean the Secretary of the Army with respect to the Army; the Secretary of the Navy with respect to the Navy, the Marine Corps, and the Coast Guard when it is operating as a service in the Navy; the Secretary of the Air Force with respect to the Air Force; and the Secretary of Transportation with respect to the Coast Guard when it is not operating as a service in the Navy.

And now, let's look at the amendment and what is added to the existing excutive order:

Section 1. Amendment to Executive Order 13223. Section 1 of Executive Order 13223 is amended by adding at the end: "The authorities available for use during a national emergency under sections 688 and 690 of title 10, United States Code, are also invoked and made available, according to their terms, to the Secretary concerned, subject in the case of the Secretaries of the Army, Navy, and Air Force, to the direction of the Secretary of Defense."

The change does not affect the existing order except to add the above to the current order, leaving everything else in place.

The applicable authority granted falls under 10 U.S. Code § 688 - Retired members: authority to order to active duty; duties and 10 U.S. Code § 690 - Retired members ordered to active duty: limitation on number

I think the important parts are these:

(f)Waiver for Periods of War or National Emergency.—
Subsections (d) and (e) do not apply in time of war or of national emergency declared by Congress or the President.

And

(c)Waiver for Periods of War or National Emergency.—
Subsection (a) does not apply in time of war or of national emergency declared by Congress or the President after November 30, 1980. Subsection (b) does not apply in time of war or of national emergency declared by Congress or the President.

Respectively, this essentially is saying that during a period of War or National Emergency, the time limit that reactivated members are usually subjected to can be overridden. Otherwise, without this, there is a limit on the amount of time a member can be reactivated.
edit on 20-11-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed bbcode

edit on 20-11-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: ok, I think I got it right this time.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Thanks JC....much more patient than I am.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join