It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Marches Forward, and Q is Nonsense

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus
Mueller is something of an entrapment artist also, and an attention seeker, which belies his modest demeanor. Remember when he was essentially a pundit on CNN?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: East29

If you still think a monster like Trump is interested in removing potential underwater hiding places, by draining the bayou, then you are a very special kind of fool.

I always new I was special..

That's not something to dwell upon lightly. Is there something good that he's done, and by good I mean something good that it light years away from the bad stuff that he has done.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

You're so right man. Q!! What a sad joke.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: East29
Mueller has requested documents at DOJ pertaining to the Russian collusion case, in particular investigators are keen to obtain emails related to the firing of FBI Director James Comey and the earlier decision of Attorney General Jeff Sessions to recuse himself.
As I have said before, anyone who thinks Mueller and Trump are masterminding a purge of pedos and Clintoons, as reported by the infamous Q, are way, way off base. Mueller wants Trump's head for the trophy case, and he is steadily moving forward to get it. Mueller is the swamp. Q is nothing.
Remember Kenneth Starr began his investigation with Whitewater, Filegate, and Travelgate, but ended up with Monica Lewinsky.
abcnews.go.com...

Mueller working with Trump to drain the swam is one of the dumbest theories I have heard recently.

It's wishful thinking, hoping to absolve Trump and friends of any wrongdoing. But as we have found out, people are being indicted connected directly to Trump.

But are their crimes directly connected to Trump?

If we're going to use guilt by association as criteria, then I have some rather unfortunate news for you..

We don't know yet. That's why we need to wait and see what happens.

The lengths and stupidity people are going to to deflect from this is exhausting.

So in the meantime he's guilty, is what you're saying.

That sounds pretty stupid.

I said no such thing.

Do you have a hard time reading English?

You didn't?

It's wishful thinking, hoping to absolve Trump and friends of any wrongdoing. But as we have found out, people are being indicted connected directly to Trump.

Pretty close..

And admittedly, English isn't my first language. Sorry. You don't have to be so pushy with your English privilege .

Not even pretty close.

Nice try though.

How so? You accuse us of trying to absolve trump of wrongdoing. That sounds exactly like you thinking he is guilty.

You can use weasel worded fallacies to save yourself, but its right there.

No. It sounds like what I am saying is that people such as yourself are trying to absolve Trump and friends of any wrongdoing before the investigation i even over. In fact, we already have a few casualties to indicate some of his friends were/may be guilty.

That is not the same as saying he is absolutely guilty.

Two different things.

We have indictments. Those indicate nothing since, as you say, the investigation is ongoing. So at best while we may "attempt to absolve him" before its over, you are perpetuating that guilt exists simply because of an indictment, before the charges have been proven at trial beyond a reasonable doubt.

One person already plead guilty and two have been charged.

I did not say they were guilty. I said "may" be guilty, but at least one admits to his guilt.

Again, read what I posted and do not try to twist my words to mean something it does not.

One admits to lying to the FBI. Besides that, the other indictments relate to things before a Trump campaign existed.

You said

we already have a few casualties to indicate some of his friends were/may be guilty.

I assume by casualties you mean indictments. I don't have to try and twist your words.

taking you're first post as a whole, it sounds like you've made up your mind. I'm sure I wouldn't be alone in thinking that. You'll say we all have reading comprehension problems, but maybe you should word your posts differently to reflect what you truly mean.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Close but no cigar. Just because Trump is innocent wouldn't mean he's got Mueller in his pocket.

I'm on the fence about that whole thing anyway, so I don't care for the cigar just yet.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: East29
a reply to: TrueBrit

I hear what you're saying but I think the people you're talking about are the 1%, I know people who make 300k and have absolutely no life outside of work, or rather work is their life. It's a beeatch out there.

When I was stationed in the UK I met a few brits who were like this. They thought anyone who made more than x amount in the US barely had to work, all had in-ground pools and 3 cars, giant houses, piles of cash and coke, etc. They were brainwashed by Hollywood and of course the news agencies over there. To be fair, most of the Brits I met were good people and weren't quite this gullible. And even some of the ones I met who did think that were open-minded enough to realize they'd been had when I explained what they had wrong.
edit on 20 11 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

That's not something to dwell upon lightly. Is there something good that he's done, and by good I mean something good that it light years away from the bad stuff that he has done.

I am neither a republican or a democrat. We are looking at a system in crisis. I like truth simply becuase there has been an information war waged on him since before he took office. He has shown that their are factions within government that are separate to the elected.

This is the first time in history people have had the abilty to see this. You dont get to see the inner working of government. This is educational for people. Do you want non elected entities dictating to an elected leader.

Have you forgotten what happened to JFK thanks to the working of the CIA. Not good stuff.

That is the good he has done and continues to do and that is why he gets my support.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Sure, they've got bots and trolls.

But is this scenario any less plausible?

(@ Russian Intelligence)

Agents:

We've got some guy looking for dirt on an American presidential candidate.

Supervisor:

Excellent, which one?

Agents: Trump, and we've reason to believe that it's for the opposition to use in their campaign.

Supervisor:

Even better, let's see what we can come up with that is plausible enough that it will be believed but not so easy to confirm so as to cause maximum return for our effort.

And before you know it, hey presto changeo, we have the Steele dossier.

All in addition to the bots and the trolls.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Hey, that's fair enough. I'm on the fence too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join