It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Marches Forward, and Q is Nonsense

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Oh, I suppose you must be one of those liars and fantasists that think the majority of people who work hard see some sort of benefit out of it at some stage. Its garbage and lies of course, because the people working hardest are doing thirteen hour shifts, back to back, and not getting paid enough to live on anyway, not those working five hour days and spending the rest golfing, or banging their secretaries behind their spouses back.

I hate to piss in the punch, but thats some poisoned Kool-Aid you have been supping on.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You sound like you just gave up on trying to make your life better and would rather bitch about the system instead of making the system work for you.

Great role model.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Oh, I suppose you must be one of those liars and fantasists that think the majority of people who work hard see some sort of benefit out of it at some stage. Its garbage and lies of course, because the people working hardest are doing thirteen hour shifts, back to back, and not getting paid enough to live on anyway, not those working five hour days and spending the rest golfing, or banging their secretaries behind their spouses back.

I hate to piss in the punch, but thats some poisoned Kool-Aid you have been supping on.

I worked 12 hour shifts in a factory while working on my certifications, and now work 8 hours and live relativity comfortably. Are you able to account for that? Who is actually stagnant? and who is working a job for a few years and moving on to something better?

Who works 5 hour days? I've never heard of a job like that. Sounds fun.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

You sound like you just gave up on trying to make your life better and would rather bitch about the system instead of making the system work for you.

Great role model.

I don't know why he's complaining. I thought Britain had 4 day work weeks and subsidized "flats". Actually he's a TrueBrit. So his best skill is queuing, how could he?

I'm sorry, I had to get that British stereotype out there

edit on 20-11-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I work like a damned animal.

You can tell me you think I sound like I have given up, when you hear I died on the job.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

5 hour days?

Try everyone on more than 70k a year.

Executive types do not work for a living. They exist and accrue money as a result. Board room sharks do not work from five in the morning till six at night, then go home to the wife. They work from half past nine in the morning till a little after lunch, and find someone whose company is expensive to snort drugs off the nipples of.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

You can tell me you think I sound like I have given up, when you hear I died on the job.

This computer? Its part of the business that I run on nothing, which has had precisely two customers today.

You sound like a working animal.
Lol

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

5 hour days?

Try everyone on more than 70k a year.

Executive types do not work for a living. They exist and accrue money as a result. Board room sharks do not work from five in the morning till six at night, then go home to the wife. They work from half past nine in the morning till a little after lunch, and find someone whose company is expensive to snort drugs off the nipples of.

Wow have you been brainwashed.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Ummm...I thought you owned a shop...or a pub...

Your right if that's the case though...small business owners are wed to their business and put in crazy hours to ensure profitability...

Sorry to be off topic...I don't have much of an opinion on Mueller...or Q...
I'm in a holding pattern when it comes to either...wait and see...wait and see...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Oh sure, because when there are no customers, I just sit on my arse all day. I do not sharpen and maintain my tools, run maintenance on my machinery, clean the place, touch up the stock from now and again to keep it fresh, I do not take deliveries, or move things around, or lift a finger! I certainly do not have mountains of paperwork to do in amongst all the real work... ignorant fool.

You have no idea, honestly none, what it takes to run a small business in a tradespersons environment, single handed, do you?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

MY cold soup is better than yours.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

single handed, do you?

I do, now what?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: East29
Mueller has requested documents at DOJ pertaining to the Russian collusion case, in particular investigators are keen to obtain emails related to the firing of FBI Director James Comey and the earlier decision of Attorney General Jeff Sessions to recuse himself.
As I have said before, anyone who thinks Mueller and Trump are masterminding a purge of pedos and Clintoons, as reported by the infamous Q, are way, way off base. Mueller wants Trump's head for the trophy case, and he is steadily moving forward to get it. Mueller is the swamp. Q is nothing.
Remember Kenneth Starr began his investigation with Whitewater, Filegate, and Travelgate, but ended up with Monica Lewinsky.
abcnews.go.com...

Mueller working with Trump to drain the swam is one of the dumbest theories I have heard recently.

It's wishful thinking, hoping to absolve Trump and friends of any wrongdoing. But as we have found out, people are being indicted connected directly to Trump.

But are their crimes directly connected to Trump?

If we're going to use guilt by association as criteria, then I have some rather unfortunate news for you..

We don't know yet. That's why we need to wait and see what happens.

The lengths and stupidity people are going to to deflect from this is exhausting.

So in the meantime he's guilty, is what you're saying.

That sounds pretty stupid.

I said no such thing.

Do you have a hard time reading English?

You didn't?

It's wishful thinking, hoping to absolve Trump and friends of any wrongdoing. But as we have found out, people are being indicted connected directly to Trump.

Pretty close..

And admittedly, English isn't my first language. Sorry. You don't have to be so pushy with your English privilege .

Not even pretty close.

Nice try though.

How so? You accuse us of trying to absolve trump of wrongdoing. That sounds exactly like you thinking he is guilty.

You can use weasel worded fallacies to save yourself, but its right there.

No. It sounds like what I am saying is that people such as yourself are trying to absolve Trump and friends of any wrongdoing before the investigation i even over. In fact, we already have a few casualties to indicate some of his friends were/may be guilty.

That is not the same as saying he is absolutely guilty.

Two different things.

We have indictments. Those indicate nothing since, as you say, the investigation is ongoing. So at best while we may "attempt to absolve him" before its over, you are perpetuating that guilt exists simply because of an indictment, before the charges have been proven at trial beyond a reasonable doubt.

One person already plead guilty and two have been charged.

I did not say they were guilty. I said "may" be guilty, but at least one admits to his guilt.

Again, read what I posted and do not try to twist my words to mean something it does not.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Executives are reimbursed for expertise and knowledge. And connections.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Q seems to just be some sort of online activist, conspiracy enthusiast or "LARPer", but there probably are some real spooks active on 4Chan. Those people have spare time too. Plus, I think it would make sense for a propagandist to leak some minor things in advance, in order to legitimize their message.

I'm not saying there any big players there making huge revelations. In most cases the truth is not clear or exciting enough to compete with those rumors the likes of Q stir up. So, I mostly agree with you. Usually an individual's level of real life influence is negatively proportional to their time spent on 4Chan.

Close but no cigar. Just because Trump is innocent wouldn't mean he's got Mueller in his pocket.
edit on 20-11-2017 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: East29
Mueller has requested documents at DOJ pertaining to the Russian collusion case, in particular investigators are keen to obtain emails related to the firing of FBI Director James Comey and the earlier decision of Attorney General Jeff Sessions to recuse himself.
As I have said before, anyone who thinks Mueller and Trump are masterminding a purge of pedos and Clintoons, as reported by the infamous Q, are way, way off base. Mueller wants Trump's head for the trophy case, and he is steadily moving forward to get it. Mueller is the swamp. Q is nothing.
Remember Kenneth Starr began his investigation with Whitewater, Filegate, and Travelgate, but ended up with Monica Lewinsky.
abcnews.go.com...

Podesta resigning should give that view to most anyone looking at this objectively.

Mueller has been given a field of view and told to take down anyone involved in criminal activity.

He does not see D or R, just anyone within scope that deserves prosecution.

People on the left or right will assign bias to his actions, but honestly from reputation and resume, the man would not blink at taking down Democrats caught up in anything illicit. He is just looking for bad guys in the kill zone he has been given.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ha!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Ha! You're so right.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Is that why so very many people who preach to me about leftist causes and values are so very hypocritical about it and have so very much of the wealth they tell me it is so very evil to have? Or fly around in private jets and own huge, inefficiently heated mansions on prime beach front they say will soon be flooded because I drive 30 miles to work in a small, fuel efficient car?

Please, stop fooling yourself. They're the ones selling it because if you believe it, they can take what you have and you will think you're happy in the cage they're making for you.

You'll hump filth like the commune peasants in Monty Python and think you've got a grand life.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I hear what you're saying but I think the people you're talking about are the 1%, I know people who make 300k and have absolutely no life outside of work, or rather work is their life. It's a beeatch out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join