It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with all the religious threads???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
True dtom

The trouble with religion is that every nut demands equality of opinion with everyone else.

So "Is Jesus an alien" type posts are made by people who sadly serious.
maybe we could cull the more stupider posts ....

True, I find the opinion the Jesus was some son of an almighty being just as ridiculous as he being an alien. Religion is really the biggest conspiracy on the planet.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I look through "My ATS", and I do see a bucket-load of religious threads, all of them neatly, almost eerily grouped into just two forums: Conspiracies in Religions and Faith, Spirituality, and Theology. How...bizarre.

I guess DG must've had a bad day, or accidentally clicked on several annoying religion threads all in a row. Mouse-fart perhaps...

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
maybe this will end the "Jesus" kick here.

Maybe people are interested in theology and the questioning of Jesus' power, maybe they are trying to learn something because somewhere in the abck of their minds it's eating away at them, perhaps it's ok to want to discuss the subject.

I for one find it interesting, if you don't like it start a thread that you do like and maybe you will find people of the same mindset as you.

Take the lead and quit bitching.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I think he was pointing out an alarming rate of religios threads, and I myself have to agree there is a definite increase in there number.
They may be interested BUT why is there so many?

[edit on 13-2-2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
dgtempe is obviously a catholic plant to subvert the alien created religions of the world...
the catholics have had this "thing" against the alien overlords ever since the great Grethan the Grey suspended the Popes executive bathroom priviledges...
that... and the whole making fun of his hat thing...

can't the catholics and the alien overlords just get along?

religion is immeshed with ATS... and yes, we all deal with the occasional preacher...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join