It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update Ancient Mummies Discovered in Peru are Reptilian

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
These body were dated 1700/1800 years ago. I find it very hard to believe that the modifications (if any) were done by primitive people. Also modifications like an intact skin and operable hand are almost impossible to do with primitive tools.

My personal take is :

1 Indigenous Reptile humanlike race lived or lives along humans
sol3 Would be a very weird world then ?

2 Extra Terrestial origin.
Is more likely because Nasca-lines look more like a message to the heavens.
Also we have Quetzalcoatel this reminds me alot of these mummy's

What will happen ?

Seen the story before. Probably the mummy's and up in a Smithsonian , will be declared hoax after a decade or so , then finally lost. Sorry for being so sarcastic but it all fits the pattern. No amount of evidence is enough to change main stream science.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Haven't there already been multiple threads on this thing?

Check the hoax forum maybe.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries I like the interest but for real chack the forum search or change your point of view. Either way it has been awhile and even though I think the Reptile Humanoid is cool but fake it is still fun to read others thoughts on it.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Calling everthing a hoax is so easy...

It's an update you probably didn't see vid I'll post transcript
... Now Expert findings doctor's MRI scan and such and possible further analysis in the US.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

edit on 11202017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

That's very interesting.

If real, then we've all got a lot of surprises coming to us dont we. : )

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

"Reptilian"?

Its either a reptile or human, Can't be both.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Look I get like people react scream hoax , debunk a bit , not even look at the vid which is made 3 months ago , and then up to the next post .

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Indeed , the hand doesn't look human to me.. So reptile I guess.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

"Reptilian"?

I think the term "reptilian" refers more to appearance than a specific species designation.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: intrptr

"Reptilian"?

I think the term "reptilian" refers more to appearance than a specific species designation.

And that is why its BS. Theres no actual classification. Just 'looks like'.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I think part of the problem is the self-avowed industry that has sprung up around these mummies, which has attracted a number of con-men who want to make money out of selling a story.

And as you rightly point out it's very easy to shout 'hoax', it's also very easy to manufacture a hoax. Which is why these videos are viewed with a certain degree of scepticism, because the people involved in making them have been known to manufacture hoaxes before.

Is there a summary of the key evidence available though? Without having to watch a 83 minute video?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Take the skeleton of a 3 toed sloth, stand it up, a few "tweaks" here and there...you know..add a bone,
take a bone..and presto!..instant alien. Jamie Maussan is about as reliable as Wilcock, Goode, Icke, etc...

Articulated skeleton of a 3 toed Sloth. Look at the skull, hands, feet, ribcage ect, compared to what's in the video.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Thanks for the photo of the sloth.......note, we can clearly see the "3 Toed Sloth" are actually 5 fingered mammals just like us... but their middle 3 fingers are developed for strength etc, and the 2 outer little finger and thumb are small, almost gone.....but still there.

I still like the idea that the Saurans, be they Raptors or whatever, escaped to the inner caverns of Earth, during the great calamity millions of years ago, and evolved separately, independent of species on the surface, and still exist in an advanced culture, millions of years ahead of us, but chose to remain in secret.

With the vast amounts of creatures on this Earth, in which we share, even to the depths of the oceans.......This idea, is not as far fetched as people scoff at. Indeed, we still cant even establish if there is a species of Hominid roaming the Forests of North America, living an isolated and secret existence, but rarely seen. (ie Sasquatch).

With all the reports we see and read, about huge subterranean caves and such within the crust, huge fresh water rivers and sea etc within the crust.......one wonders what is hiding away from our inquisitive eyes......perhaps hiding in plain sight.....but we just cant see, because science tells us they must Not exist....

edit on 20-11-2017 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
a reply to: intrptr

Indeed , the hand doesn't look human to me.. So reptile I guess.

You must be a scientist!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I have finished watching the whole one hour and 23 minute video. It is excellent done by a combination of nationalities and organizations. Repeatedly, they insist that the work is inconclusive and much more studies must be done. All possibilities are open. That said, they have clearly indicated that this mystery is not a simple, easily explained hoax whether one that is 1700 years old or recently done.

I do not have a firm opinion on this issue. Being an abductee, I can allow about any evidence that points to ETIs of any kind at any point in our humanoid timeline. As I watched the professional doctors--they are not experts in this field in the analysis of mummys, I was struck about how it is hard enough for most humans to accept that other life is "out there," but to get hit in the face with the possibility of ETIs being reptilian and here not to long ago (if not still around today) is enough to send many people running in the streets.

No government will want such news to ever be verified. Many of us on ATS easily remember the closing scene in the Indiana Jones movie of the permanent warehousing of material and information that was deemed not acceptable by TPTB. Truth is not as important as the sanctity of government.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

2 Extra Terrestial origin.
Is more likely because Nasca-lines look more like a message to the heavens.
Also we have Quetzalcoatel this reminds me alot of these mummy's

Why is this "more" likely?

People don't seem to realize that it is only a myth that these shapes could be seen from aircraft. In reality, they could also be seen from nearby hills and other high places in the vicinity.

And even if they were a message to anyone looking from high high above, the people who built them didn't necessarily need to have actual knowledge of aliens flying above in alien craft. The sky was a wondrous thing to all cultures, and for good reason: many of those cultures saw the stars and wondered if anyone else was out there. They didn't need actual knowledge of aliens to wonder if other peoples exist....

...Therefore it is not a surprise that they would build these things hoping that someone (or some god) from above saw them -- but that doesn't mean they had knowledge of aliens.

So an ET origin for these mummies being "more likely" because of the Nazca Lines? Nope.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Is that Jaime Maussan in the video then it's a HOAX

On and this comment you made

Seen the story before. Probably the mummy's and up in a Smithsonian , will be declared hoax after a decade or so , then finally lost. Sorry for being so sarcastic but it all fits the pattern. No amount of evidence is enough to change main stream science.

The standard fallback of every conspiracy believer

edit on 20-11-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Lets hope this Jaime do not discover a real alien then.. because then we would all dismiss it as a hoax.
Right ?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Lets hope this Jaime do not discover a real alien then.. because then we would all dismiss it as a hoax.
Right ?

Watch some of his videos on youtube a blind man has more chance of seeing something than Jamie

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join