It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It only took 20 years, I know what Gray ET are, and what we are doing

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Very interesting views to ponder

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DavidKip

I have heard this from a couple of other people who I consider to be extremely credible. Excellent post!

The liberation began with Matilda McElroy's own ET experience in which a benevolent being was downed by an electrical stream and crashed in NM. Google it. I'm too lazy to do this myself. Years later, McElroy sent her " notes " to a scifi writer.
In doing this, there began a mission to liberate Earth now, called The Resistance Movement.

Sure, there are those that will mock us, heckle, berate, and laughingly poke fun...but, in the end, YOU are right.

Earth IS a buffet. A smorgasbord of "this and that" for the incredibly inhumane, non-terrains of a particular nature. They enjoy such pleasures as, oh...Spirit Cooking, Human Cannibalism, Human trafficking, Baby sacrifices...I will leave the rest to your own researching.
Say what you want, you doubters of Truth, but look what we now know is true about Ritual Sacrifice and grotesque oriented gatherings...ask Tony Podesta if Spirit Cooking is real.

To the Op I offer this: We are NOT gonna take this anymore!

When that moment arrives and you draw your final breath, just after passing, click what your ethereal heels 3 times and say: "I want to go HOME"!!

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Only way out is by raising your energy level, inner spiritual vibration, so that it could not be sustained in this matrix anymore. When it reaches outer limits of what this matrix can sustain, it simpy braks out. Nothig can stop it. Spiritual energy is unstoppable. But first we need to reach that level of vibration. In a way it's simple: it's our natural state of the being. But there's one problem. They didn't just install outer traps and methods of control. The greatest one they installed inside of ourselves: our mind. For the most people our most precious possession and the essence who we are. What a monumental mistake...

Actually our mind is not who we are, it's not even integral part of us (in this dimension) as our body. It's the ultimate tool of control, it's the alien inside of us... Yes, I know how it sounds. Majority of us cannot cope with that idea. You heard of Carlos Castaneda, right? This is what he had to say about this subject in one of his last books before he died:

""Long ago, the native sorcerer/shamans of Mexico discovered that we have a companion for life," he said, as clearly as he could.
"We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos, and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile; helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so."

Our mind is our ultimate jailer. ..

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DavidKip

Reading down your OP I was agree that there are off worlders who are backing the various 'factions' here on earth.

From what I've learned they are using us as proxies to fight each other in the same way as the US and some other countries use other lessor countries as proxies to fight their wars.

Claiming they interfere with our souls after we die made me call BS to that part. Cannot comment more than that as I did not read past that.

cheers

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DavidKip
I have really really ridiculously bad news (watched zoolander on cable)

20 years ago I wanted to know if UFOs are real, what they are, what does government know.

After 20 years of research and considerable cost to my own life

Here are the answers

Our planet is currently a farm for very selfish and nefarious Extraterrestrials

They are very advanced but morally and ethically are quite inferior to us generally speaking, their morality is equal to modern intelligence agency like the CIA for example

Just like the worst of humans, these ET believe that ends justify means, so they can do whatever they want, everything is justifiable

They bio-engineered modern human on this planet and are still tweaking our genome to direct our evolution in direction they desire, they see us as their property

They towed the moon into Earth's orbit, I kid you not. The moon is their processing centre.

Just like we have crude oil processing plants, so too they process our day to day life into a form of energy that gives them power and pleasure.

These aliens are not just physical entities with flesh and bones.

THEY HAVE DUAL EXISTENCE

This part is very important to understand, they can switch from physical existence to non corporeal and back again.

They operate in the physical world and they operate in what we would call spirit world, some call it astral dimensions.

Government agencies presently in 2017 know all of this, they use the horrible truth as nice excuse to keep us in the dark and oblivious.

If you ever felt in your life that there is something wrong with the world, the violence, wars, treason, greed, stupidity, never a too long period of peace.

That's because they made our genes so that we can be easily triggered, prone to emotional decision making
and that isn't even enough, they push us behind the scenes to create more wars, violence, treachery etc

These aliens are true founders of False Flags, agencies like the CIA and Mossad etc are merely latest good students

When we suffer on this planet, we create invisible energy of anger and sadness that aliens tap into and using their processing plant the moon convert it into energy they need.

Even if we refused to kill each other, ETs would then resort to creating a new kind of plague that kills slowly.

Eventually when planet is filled with plenty of humans, they do mass culling, through world wars, or natural disasters on biblical scale

If we get too technological, they will take us down a notch or two

Some humans are secretly recruited to be their cannon fodder soldiers in alien wars on far away planets, but we are completely unaware of it. They serve as pilots, workers and war sacrifice where needed.

After this hellish existence on this planet Earth, you might think that at least in death you will be free.

WROOOONG

turns out these aliens are seriously bad

They operate in the spirit world and have mined the spirit world with traps to catch our souls as we die, as soon as you are caught into one of these astral traps, they have a way of erasing your memory and sending you back to Earth to be born as a baby, living your crappy pain filled life again and again.

From my research it seems some of us manage to escape, but not many.

The number of escapees is so small that it doesn't concern these ET's

After you die, and you see your loved ones guiding you into the light, or seeing your version of God etc

Or even coming across beautiful landscape or music portals.

It is most likely a trap meant to lure you in.

They'll try to "love" you into a trap, they'll try to "guilt" you into a trap.

If you do not take charge of yourself in the afterlife and allow someone or something else to lead you, without critical thinking on your part, all you'll get is a reset and re-birth on earth.

You will live here and cry your tears as you nourish those who laugh at your pain.

What about God ?

God seems to be too busy with complex things to care what some of its creation does. God has bigger fish to fry and isn't coming to help us.

What about Jesus ?

Our history contains ton of examples where powerful benevolent beings came to earth to WARN us. But as good meaning as these guys are, they don't have the "juice" to get us out of here. They do their best, but they don't have the power to bring the whole system down. They keep coming to try to wake us up, every few thousand years. But the system remains.

The good news is they can't kill you

The bad news is they killed your mind

Over and over and over again.

I know it is a lot to take in.

But I swear to you, it is the truth.

This knowledge came at considerable cost to me in this life, I was abducted, I am currently targeted individual by intelligence agencies (or possibly their contractors)

I am almost broke, they go as far as sabotaging my employment, they call my supervisors and tell them i am under investigation, next thing you know i am "let go", pain and misery and suicidal thoughts are daily part of my reality

But, if I manage to escape the process of reincarnation, all of this would have been worth it.

If I don't manage to escape, then I would have been better off not knowing any of this.

If I manage to escape, I'll try to work on a way of rescuing the rest of you.

I'll talk to Jesus, he can't work alone anymore, we need to gang up on the system. We need numbers and plan of attack.

I'll entertain the idea for a moment... but we have to discuss some of the points and potential plotholes in it.

1. The mass cullings... why are their definition of "too many of us" evolving so dramatically over so few years? I mean, back around 1939 we were around 2.2 billion people... today we are around 7.6 billion. That's quite a change, yet the mass cullings haven't increased in severity since then.

2. Why oh why did you have to bring God and Jesus into the equation...? It takes down the entire premise in one big swoop. God was a concept either created by these beings or by humans trying to act as middle management.

3. Is there a way to prove that anger has a greater throughput of energy than fx happiness or contentment? I like the idea, because if the beings aren't harvesting physical fuel or energy, then energy on a much more abstract level would make sense. I think it's possible, but we haven't found out how or maybe we can't even fathom how to.

4. The spirit part is pretty damn sucky. I would give credence to the idea of buddhistic teachings... Basically, if you condense of assemble religious ideas and or knowledge, take away the idiotic deity part of it, then it could almost be a manual for life on Earth, but in metaphors because the facts are both too scary and would probably also mean that those communicating the information would be killed off to keep us from rebelling against these overlord types.

5. Can we find a way to escape? From what I understand you are saying, we return to, (like I like to believe myself) to a state of raw energy, that potentially could slip away into the universe (which I also believe), but they catch us shortly after to repeat the process. There's got to be a loop hole or a hole in the design that would allow us to escape?!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join