It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top NSA Whistleblower Claims "Russiagate" Concocted To Start Another Cold War

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
To any objective witness, it should be obvious that there are players in Russia and the U.S. that do not WANT peace between the two countries. Why? Because a united Russia and America is a threat to the hidden hands grip on the world.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Russia and the United States are the hidden grasps on the world.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: intrptr

My guess is they all are lying . Wonder if we will ever know any truth from our government

Good guess. No, we won't.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Russia is defending against US domination.

They did in Korea, Vietnam and Syria, to name a few.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Russia wants to be as influential as the United States. They are willing to slaughter millions to accomplish this, as they have done in Korea, Viet Nam, and Syria. Rather than military might, they would be better off making better movies and more popular music.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Russia wants to be as influential as the United States. They are willing to slaughter millions to accomplish this, as they have done in Korea, Viet Nam, and Syria. Rather than military might, they would be better off making better movies and more popular music.

Russia responded to the uS invasions in all these cases. They defended these countries from Us aggression.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Russia responded to the uS invasions in all these cases. They defended these countries from Us aggression.

Absolutely wrong. The allies divided Korea at the Potsdam conference in order to give Stalin an incentive to join the war in the Pacific. There were to be elections held after the war to determine which system the country would have. The South elected an American puppet, but the North did not hold elections at all. In June of 1950, Kim Il Sung's troops invaded the southern part of Korea... the United Nations condemned the invasion and authorized the use of force to defend the Republic of Korea. (The Soviet Union made the mistake of not being present at the Security Council meeting that day.) The Soviets abandoned Kim, but China, fearing a US presence in n their border, backed the DPRK. The two sides fought to a standstill, creating the current situation.

The United States entered into the Viet Namese war of independence because the nationalist leader espoused Communism, and the American policy was one of "containment." It was a mistake, and independent Viet Nam and the United States have common cause in maintaining a regional balance of power against China. (Google "nine dash line.")

As for Syria, Russian a has been cynically supporting the genocidal Assad regime in order to keep a year round port on the Mediterranean, and to display their weapons to potential buyers. This is why they have, for example, launched submarine based missiles when a land offensive would have been cheaper.
edit on 21-11-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The allies divided Korea

The United States entered into the Viet Namese war

Thanks for agreeing, the uS did invade, still in Syria too.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
No surprise.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

The allies divided Korea

The United States entered into the Viet Namese war

Thanks for agreeing, the uS did invade, still in Syria too.

The Soviet Union was one of the Allies doing the dividing. Still got a problem with it?

The United States entered at the request of the South Viet Namese government. If that was an invasion, so was the Soviet Union's entry into Afghanistan and Russia's entry into Syria. (We won't even touch on Ukraine.)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Russia wants the US weakened and divided and Trump's presidency gives them both. They know conservatives are guided purely by the pack mentality of anti RINO sentiment, so they will not accept any evidence of Russian wrong doing. It's a perfect setup.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

The Soviet Union was one of the Allies doing the dividing. Still got a problem with it?

The "Soviets" no longer exist. Take off your cold war blinders.

Oh thats right, you represent the real warmonger empire that has swept into the vacuum left behind by the disbanded Warsaw Pact.

The Soviets went home, the Russians don't occupy Korea, the Philippines, Japan or a plethora of other pacific island nations...

WE do

intrptr out

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

You always confuse me when you say "we." I think you mean to say "the United States." The Soviet Union was just the Russian Empire by other means.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

The Soviet Union was just the Russian Empire by other means.

That what I mean. Take off your old cold war blinders.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

The Soviet Union was just the Russian Empire by other means.

That what I mean. Take off your old cold war blinders.

Perhaps you are the one who needs help with your vision. Under Putin, Russia has sent troops into Georgia, Chechnya, and Ukraine, annexing part of this last. Sure looks like Russian Empire 3.0. Oh, and I am not arguing that the United States is perfect and blameless, only that the Russians are in no position to call the kettle black.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Under Putin, Russia has sent troops into Georgia, Chechnya, and Ukraine, annexing part of this last.

In response to NATO encroachment into Eastern Europe after the Warsaw pact disbanded and the soviets went home.

Quit lying to support the wests global agenda.

Q_U_I_T L_Y_I_N_G.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Under Putin, Russia has sent troops into Georgia, Chechnya, and Ukraine, annexing part of this last.

In response to NATO encroachment into Eastern Europe after the Warsaw pact disbanded and the soviets went home.

Quit lying to support the wests global agenda.

Q_U_I_T L_Y_I_N_G.

I hope everyone can see the irony in you accusing me of being stuck in the Cold War while you quote Cominform BS from the Stalin era! I hope your Commissar goes easy on you.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

intrptr is actually correct. Look at what Nuland and the Obama Admin did with Ukraine. They funded and orchestrated a coup against the pro-Russian authorities, prompting the breakaway regions and subsequent annexation by virtue of popular sovereignty.

Of course Obama's Administration and the left spun this with their usual anti-Russian rhetoric. Which is unfortunate because I can't imagine a more appropriate response by the breakaway regions. I'd refuse to live under a junta as well.

What is it with the Russia hate? With Russia, we can combat terrorism around the world and keep a growing NK threat at bay.
edit on 11/23/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
More nonsense from Binney. God you guys are gullible.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

You have the Kremlin line down pat, Comrade. Here is the situation from the Russian point of view:strategically, they need unrestricted access to the Baltic ports. They need land access to their exclaves Kaliningrad and Crimea. They need to retain the Kamchatkha Peninsula with its vital port Vladivostok,currently threatened by Chinese hegemony. They need to maintain a sphere of influence in Central Asia to act as a buffer from strategic encirclement. Oh yes, and they need to retain Syria as a client state. Do you disagree? If you were an advisor to Putin, what would you suggest he do?
edit on 23-11-2017 by DJW001 because: Edit too correct autocorrect. --DJW001

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join