It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Charles Manson Dead at 83

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Save your venom

No need, there is plenty to go around..you think Hitler was ok, or undeserving of death/hate..I don't know that he personally killed anyone..right?

The rest of the "family" can eat s#$t and die as well.
edit on 20-11-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Ironically it appears Manson got a big chunk of his "Helter Skelter" philosophy from the Black Muslims, whom he met in prison in the early '60s:

What did the Black Muslims believe?

".... the, primary beliefs of the Black Muslims began to be taught with greater zeal. Those beliefs were that the black man was morally and culturally superior, and was destined to rule the earth. The sect condemned Christianity as the chief stratagem of the continued enslavement of nonwhites, and preached that the white race was conceived of devils whose time to reign was coming to an end. It encouraged the reclamation of fallen blacks such as convicts, drug addicts, and so forth, through the study of their true history, through striving for economic independence, and by preparation for the Battle of Armageddon, which they believed would be the final struggle between good and evil, black and white."
---- "Zebra" author Clark Howard

"the black man was.... destined, to rule the earth"

Charlie said the blacks would emerge victorious in the race war.

"..the white race ... time to reign was coming to an end."

Charlie said the karma was turning, and that blacks would rise up.

" ...preparation for the Battle of Armageddon, which they believed would be the final struggle between... black and white."

Exactly as Charlie prophesized, while the Family hid out in those underground caverns in the desert somewhere.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Yes that's pretty much true...
Except Charlie was twisted see...
He was a megalomaniac because while he believed what you said to be true he also believed whole heartedly that the black man after winning said war against the white man would be to stupid to rule themselves... So that would be his cue to rise up and rule all....
To tell you the truth I believe he was Schizophrenic.... The cause? all the acid... Fully believing in his delusions of grandeur... I guess thats a huge part of why he was so successful at seducing other's...
edit on 20-11-2017 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Hitler murdered his niece...unrequited love thing.

He covered it up and got away with it.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Well, I know the incident you are talking about..I don't think it's proven by any means, it's quite possible though.
If he went to trial for it I think unlikely there would be a conviction.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
manson was up for parole a few times always was denied but he had his chance at freedom the last time being in 2013 i belive.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Actually, they all received the death penalty, but then the state of California abolished it for some time, before reinstating it.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

edit on 11/21/2017 by peewee1263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: peewee1263
Actually, they all received the death penalty, but then the state of California abolished it for some time, before reinstating it.

Correct, more on that:

“It’s not that we’re giving Charles Manson the death penalty; it’s that he earned it.”

Manson was asked if he was “scared to die” after being granted clemency in a 1981 jailhouse interview.

“Sometimes I feel I am scared to live,” he said at the time. “Living is what scares me. Dying is easy. Getting up every day and going through this again and again is hard…”

Source

In this case, good, he was given the opposite of what he wanted, an easy way out. Same for the Manson Family members, such as the one deceased-declined parole and died of cancer in prison.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone thinks Manson is innocent they need to look into the Manson Family as a whole:

Manson himself was present during neither the Tate nor the LaBianca massacres; instead, he deputized Watson to lead the Manson women in committing the murders, a role Watson carried out with gusto.

Not just the two highest profile murders:

Bruce Davis, 74 “He not only watched as Manson cut Mr. Hinman’s face open with a sword, but held him at gunpoint while Manson was doing so,” Gov. Brown said in rejecting parole for Davis last year.

Source

edit on 21-11-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I think anyone with half a brain can realize that the story the media trotted out to the public was most likely horribly inaccurate. I'm not saying I know, but if you are interested in this topic you should read up on the laurel canyon music scene back in the 60s,

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: canuckster

is there anything about the Laurel Canyon music scene in the 1960's that could possibly make the murder of 9 people understandable or accaptable??

I have no intention of jumpting into a rabbit hole for no reason

(post by maitrishah removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join