It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton brags Bill Clinton didn't use Twitter while POTUS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Using this stupid video to bash Clinton is as stupid as bashing Trump for his small hands or orange hair. Of course twitter was not invented until after he was out of office. It is stupid to use this to bash her. The stupid Pacific Pundit is so stupid it cannot even proof read it's own copy prior to printing it and putting it out on the net.

The Internet in those days were a lot different than it is now.

Singular to plural to singular, all in one sentence.
But I guess that after all this IS the mud pit and the chosen target is Clinton so keep on a slinging the mud.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Then tell us. What should we bash Hillary with? Her deceit? Her hate for everyone under her? Her love of corruption? Who's side are you on exactly Terry?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Learn to laugh.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
it's a record page one for a thread

best posts all in a row making me speed read em all....you guys are good man

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Twitter was founded March 21st 2006.
Bill Clinton was President Jan 22 1993 till Jan 20th 2001.

So yea! Bill had no chance of using Twitter while in office.

😁😁😁👍👍
edit on 19-11-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I hope she eventually realizes Twitter didn't exist when her hubby was the president.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Who cares, obviously twitter did not exist, she is a loser..forget about her and quit giving her attention.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well, we all knew computer's weren't Bill's thing when he announced he's only ever written 2 e-mails, you know after Hillary told us that many of her private e-mails were communications between her and her hubby !

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Well, we all knew computer's weren't Bill's thing when he announced he's only ever written 2 e-mails, you know after Hillary told us that many of her private e-mails were communications between her and her hubby !

I remember that. Another hilarious moment of Bill and Hillary contradicting each other last year.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ShatteredKingdom
Must I really choose which pill?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Using this stupid video to bash Clinton is as stupid as bashing Trump for his small hands or orange hair. Of course twitter was not invented until after he was out of office. It is stupid to use this to bash her. The stupid Pacific Pundit is so stupid it cannot even proof read it's own copy prior to printing it and putting it out on the net.

But I guess that after all this IS the mud pit and the chosen target is Clinton so keep on a slinging the mud.

I thought it was stupid for Hillary to use a Twitter reference to bash Trump, when it wasn't even a thing then.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I thought it was stupid for Hillary to use a Twitter reference to bash Trump, when it wasn't even a thing then.

You're right. Bill couldn't have Tweeted, because TWITTER wasn't invented until 2006.

www.redstate.com...

Perhaps Comey was right when he said that Hillary's not "all there". I think that is a suitable defense in courts isn't it?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It seems to have worked for the Clinton's before, to feign ignorance of something. They are good at pretending. But I'm not buying it, I think they both know exactly the things they do, and they hold others in such contempt who question them, especially Hillary.

edit on 20-11-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The Clintons are professional scammers. In my 30's I volunteered to work as Pastoral assistant with a large church. Turns out the pastor was (and still is) a professional scammer. The Clintons act just like him. Everything they do is geared towards enriching themselves...like they're going to live forever. People like that are selfish and shallow.

But in today's world, millions of people are easily suckered. It's an amazing thing to witness first-hand.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
He didn't tweet, but he definitely diddled.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Her disdain of Trumps use of Twitter sure hasn't kept her off the platform.

Has it?

She's been on the "Twitter" for as long as I can remember.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

She's an Evil and Vile Woman and I don't give a crap what she thinks. She should lose her head for Treason and a host of other discrepancies.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Oh my, next she will be bragging bill didn't use condoms either.....

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
"I definitely did not tweet with that woman!"
- President Bill Clinton

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beach Bum
I hope she eventually realizes Twitter didn't exist when her hubby was the president.

Let's give her a break. Perhaps she was expressing thankfulness that there was no Twitter while her husband was in office.

Look at what happened to Huma, I mean Mrs. Danger, after all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join