It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Cries: ‘I’ve Been Blacklisted’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I don't feel bad for her, and I don't care about the whole art thing, it didn't upset me one way or another. People do all kinds of things for attention or to be relevant whether I agree or not.

I'd have more respect for her personally if she had done what she did, stood by it the whole way, and continued to do what she does blacklist or not, you dig in, you don't give up, and you do what you love to do and what you're good at doing.

But going back and forth, and not committing to her actions, it's a "turn off" for me from her persona and her schtick. It's just fake to me, like she didn't do it because she really believed in it or strongly felt the message she was sending, but like she just did it for attention and views and clicks and it backfired. THAT is what makes me dislike her now.

*shrug*

I"m sorry OP I wish I had a more lighthearted positive comment but I just don't care about her one way or another.

-Alee

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
She looks desperate , if I was trump I would hire her for the Christmas party , put her in a stock and just throw # at her all morning.

On a side note , she is #ing ugly .

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Kathy Griffin is doing an overseas tour

Griffin described herself as "a kid who needed to talk, all the time." She would often visit her neighbors, to tell them stories about her family

Looks like she is going back to her roots...

edit on 20-11-2017 by Infoshill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
She may have a point. She's always been, well, rather nasty to other celebrities:

...and has thrived on the putdowns. But that came to an end with Trump. He and his supporters can't take a joke and like it or not they have the power to influence society these days.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

This should be an infomercial for late-stage TDS.

Remember kids, this is TDS. Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's not glamorous. It's not cool. And it can kill you.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
When will the Ginger on Ginger violence end?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
When will the Ginger on Ginger violence end?

I thought it was Ginger on Mary Ann. Hmm, that gives me thoughts.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Go away, you've never been funny
edit on 11202017 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

<< 1  2   >>

join