It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ready for. ORBS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Was doing photography of my rock fountain table and saw orbs..

They seem to move intelligently.

My first orb encounter.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Let me guess, bright light source to the upper right?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

left is the only light source had blinds open

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Youre suggesting that its dust or other air particulates, no?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Actually I think it is to the Left. The vid shows a window with the sun shining in through the blinds.
uh, all they are is dust in the wind.

edit on 19-11-2017 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The 'orbs' all come from relatively the same area, so most likely airflow currents. Out of focus dust particles, all in the foreground, introduced, if I were to guess.
edit on 19-11-2017 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
The 'orbs' all come from relatively the same area, so most likely airflow currents. Out of focus dust particles, all in the foreground, introduced, if I were to guess.
window closed no airflow. Plus notice they change direction and i was breathing lightly while recording. Ive seen orb videos too these are orbs. But please enjoy your 🍷

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Yup, dust. First thing I discovered upon entering the paranormal investigating field is that orbs are not the spirits of the departed, just dust, bugs and moisture.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

originally posted by: charlyv
window closed no airflow. Plus notice they change direction and i was breathing lightly while recording. Ive seen orb videos too these are orbs. But please enjoy your 🍷

I used to be an effect photographer. The f stop is crucial to turning the bright particles into circles. (notice the nitch in the edges of some of them). I can duplicate this easily, and have done so, so you would have to come up with some orbs going different directions, and behind the subject to convince me it is other than what I have stated. No argument, just basic facts.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

That's not true. You can see the shadow cast from the light of your device, it's plain to see.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The bright reflections on the rim of the bowl/mug thingy (and its handle) say otherwise.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

Youre suggesting that its dust or other air particulates, no?

Yeah, or small bugs, but closer to the camera than its minimum focal length.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I say its time to change your air filter. No offense intended of course

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
When you photograph dust, it's usually real close and in the 'sweet spot' in relation to the camera's lens. If your camera has a flash or light source, that will light them up. Regardless, there was light in the room, so...
edit on 11/19/2017 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I forgot to add the camera light was on.
I did not see these while not recording. Once the phone camera started recording i could see them. I dont know what your all on about. I have no airflow in my place no vents floor heater.
If its dust why do they seem to change direction and speed with no airflow? Ive watched tons of orb videos these are definitely orbs. No effects either as earlier stated. I own no programs that do that.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I forgot to add the camera light was on.
I did not see these while not recording. Once the phone camera started recording i could see them. I dont know what your all on about. I have no airflow in my place no vents floor heater.
If its dust why do they seem to change direction and speed with no airflow?

For the same reason that you can find the same thing in abandoned old buildings that have no central air or heat, or electricity.

Just because there doesnt "seem" to be airflow doesnt mean that there isnt. Dust particles dont need a huge amount of air to float around or be moved.

Ive watched tons of orb videos these are definitely orbs. No effects either as earlier stated. I own no programs that do that.

and 99.9 percent of those are also dust.

The only time its really an orb anomaly is if it produces its own light and seems to move with intent. and 99 percent of "orb" videos do NOT have these attributes. Which is why most professional paranormal investigators dismiss "orbs"

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
what this means is the air has particles that we don't see well......

the atmoshere in general is more electrostatic than in the decades past.....makes dust steer it's way around...naw....maybe

i guess that's what chemtrails are...friggin JP - 8 these days would just about do it!! the amount of air traffic globally ya know

I suppose it allows a super sharp hologram, huh!! caint wait for that.....caint on purpose he......he

edit on 19-11-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
There are always air currents to some extent or another. And even the movement of the photographer can stir things up.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Wow, that's interesting. Where was this shot, right next door to Chernobyl??

top topics

<<   2 >>

join