It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Angus Young's dementia from head banging guitar style?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

Maybe but some seem to be predisposed to it. CTE in football is a prime example. Some are okay others not so much..... such could be the case here.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

HEY ...it was making me TOUGHER to rock on.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Since we have all noticed that the OP was pointing at the wrong dude, (and was acknowledged): why has nobody mentioned that the headbanging Angus is still killing it, while the non-headbanging Malcolm got the crap-end of the dementia-stick?

Maybe headbanging is healthy, and promotes ... nope, sorry, can't go there...

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Malcolm Played Football/Soccer, No doubt he would have headed the ball numerous times, He also smoked and drank like a fish, so much so his cousin stevie had to stand in for him back in the 90's while Mal went into rehab. All these things added together can bring on early dementia..Then there's the luck of the draw.

Head banging angus on the other hand was never really into football as much as malcolm and is and always has been tea total. Smokes like a chimney mind you, but has really kept himself in good shape with his high energy performances. How many 62 year olds do you know who can do half of what angus does night after night while on tour.

Angus will go on a bit longer but the chances are the smokes will be his eventual downfall. Unless he has a final destination moment.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I've searched all over the site but have yet to find Seasonal's obit for Marilyn Manson.
Curious.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Something must initiate and that something is alcohol abuse and plenty of it, then the head banging clearly exasperates the problem.
My apologies for saying don't be ridiculous i didn't mean to offend you.

edit on 20-11-2017 by ALSTA because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join