It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost in my house continued (part 3)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Part 2 thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This one is a little less serious. My basement had a pipe burst so I was able to afford to completely remodel it and it no longer looks like a doom chamber. That seems to help.

Aside from the odd noise and things falling off shelves here and there - not much activity.

One very concerning thing was when the guys were drywalling and painting, they said to me, "man something stinks really bad over here." I was somewhat taken back because it was in the area where I seem to hear and feel the most activity. I went over to smell it, and I couldn't smell anything. They swore to me that for a full couple of minutes they smelled something like "sulfur death".

On to the next happening, so one night after my new tv was installed I decided to enjoy it down there and watched that Annabelle the beginning movie. It wasn't that scary but at least interesting I guess. The blinds were off the basement windows as they had yet to put them back up (the workers). All lights were off, including the TV and I decided just to sleep down there in the basement. While thinking on things, trying to sleep, eyes open, I saw what looked like a face look into one of the windows. Then suddenly I saw that whatever it was also had green eyes...shivers ran through my whole body - I just couldn't believe what I was seeing - then it moved back a bit - it had horns! I almost jumped out of my skin. Luckily a few seconds later it backed up even more and I could see that it was no demon or ghost, it was just a young male deer eating a bit of grass near my window.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

What, no replies? You get stars and flags but nobody has anything to say, that's kind of funny. I guess I can see why, the way the story ended was kind of anticlimactic but I still like it. I'm glad you're not having problems there anymore that's the main thing. I bet you were pissing your pants until you saw what it really was... haha

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

well there wasn't much new. just how I freaked over nothing. I understand.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'd say that's the best possible ending for being freaked out by a green eyed, horned thing looking in the window! Or is it a set up for the next time some demon monster looks in the basement window and you brush it off as a deer? Insert ominous music here.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Holy carp, I didn't even think of that! Thanks alot!

top topics

join