It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumsfeld Under Attack by Counter Insurgents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
No wonder why Bush hasn't went to Bagdahd! rense.com...

[edit on 12-2-2005 by SiberianTiger]

[edit on 12-2-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
this is from the article;

Mafkarat al-Islam reported that the Iraqi Resistance announced that it had carried out an operation named "Share Hell with Your Soldiers" that began at 5:30am local time shortly after Rumsfeld's helicopter touched down in al-Ghazlani base. The barrage ignited massive fires followed by the roar of secondary explosions as American munitions started going off. The thunder of the blasts could be heard throughout the city of Mosul, the correspondent reported.

"Get out, get out Rumsfeld, your ars doesnt belong there"

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I thing his arse does not belong in many places Dg, not body wants him and his arse anywhere in the world.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Well, we must be the only people on ATS today that thinks this is a little ironic. Where are the comments?

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Well, we must be the only people on ATS today that thinks this is a little ironic. Where are the comments?

Its interesting, but has anyone heard from any other source?

I know Rense and Jahidunspun are the only two "news sites" a lot of people believe but personally I would like to hear it from another source before commenting

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I hear you Amuk, somehow i dont think Fox will dedicate any time to this story, do you?

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I hear you Amuk, somehow i dont think Fox will dedicate any time to this story, do you?

I am not a big fan of Fox myself I think they are just SLIGHTLY more fair and balanced then AL Jazira or Jahidunspun

I kind of like MSNBC for day to day news and several net sites for more in depth coverage

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
If all U.S. Established news are controlled by the people who started who control U.S. how can you even ask such a question as where are other news sources? ha! P.S. even if all news was not controlled the Gov is not gonna report it cuz it will give moral to Republican Gaurde AND HELP aMERICANS BECOME MORE ANTIiRAQ WAR.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
If all U.S. Established news are controlled by the people who started who control U.S. how can you even ask such a question as where are other news sources? ha! P.S. even if all news was not controlled the Gov is not gonna report it cuz it will give moral to Republican Gaurde AND HELP aMERICANS BECOME MORE ANTIiRAQ WAR.

ALL AMERICAN LIES LIES LIES LIES

Blah blah blah

MIGHTY RUSSIA

Blah blah blah

IRAN WILL CRUSH YOU

Blah blah blah

You make my day ST

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

I kind of like MSNBC for day to day news and several net sites for more in depth coverage

Well my husband still likes Fox but now he kind of switching to MSNBC also.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

They seem to show both sides a little better than the others. They are not perfect but they beat CNN or FOX

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I thing his arse does not belong in many places Dg, not body wants him and his arse anywhere in the world.

Now allow me to lol:
... Don't know if you know this but after leaving Iraq Rumsfeld joined security officials in Munich Germany. Now I remember reading something here on ATS recently where someone stated that if Rumsfeld were to go to Germany he would be arrested for warcrimes. Well it appears the German prosecutors have decided not to investigate Rumsfeld on war crimes allegations involving torture of detainees at the Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq. Bet that ruined someones day.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cebu

the German prosecutors have decided not to investigate Rumsfeld on war crimes allegations involving torture of detainees at the Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq. Bet that ruined someones day.
Can you provide the newssource? never mind, even if it did exist it would be propaganda anyway.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Can you provide the newssource? never mind, even if it did exist it would be propaganda anyway.

Now there's an open mind, eh? Always willing to look at the facts.

Here's your source, from that news source that everyone thinks is the cat's meow...MSNBC:
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Well you have to remember that the law sue in Germany was from private citizens not the government in Germany.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Jsobecky, I do have an open mind, at least i did until the government started doing weird things to it...Thanks for the link.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Its interesting, but has anyone heard from any other source?

I know Rense and Jahidunspun are the only two "news sites" a lot of people believe but personally I would like to hear it from another source before commenting

Just wanted to point out that Rense has no less credibility that ATSNN when it comes to reporting news. That being that they are both Cut'n'Paste "news sites". Same goes for Yahoo and the rest who are just middlemen.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Marge, how can you put up with a republican as a husband?isnt that like sleeping with the devil

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
If anyone should get arrested, it should be Rumsfeld!
I'm so glad he resigned! I blame 1/4 of the US death in Iraq on him.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Well you have to remember that the law sue in Germany was from private citizens not the government in Germany.

German prosecutors means German government?

Originally posted by Inhotep
If anyone should get arrested, it should be Rumsfeld!
I'm so glad he resigned! I blame 1/4 of the US death in Iraq on him.

I'm sorry I may have missed something in the news about this. Rumsfeld resigned?

new topics

top topics

join