It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody remote viewing a nuclear attack?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I had bad dreams. I had once years ago about a building cracking half way down and and then splitting apart kinda like when my dad ran into that fence and split his pants up the bottom. Itwas not funny though, it was scary. I also thought that there was some deep seeded meaning to it like one of the things where you are seeing things that are about to happen. IT was freaky!

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
dreams are only dreams...

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaze
dreams are only dreams...

And the gubment is good for us.

Sorry bout that. I know it was rude, but, dreams are what keep many people alive these days. Weather they are "just" dreams or not, you don't have to go ruining it for everyone now.

Besides, I would guess that anyone else posting in this thread most likely believes there is much more to dreams than just dreams, or they wouldn't be posting here.

I would have to agree with them seeing as I have had precog dreams before.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I am slightly psychic. I have fleeting visions that last one or two seconds, accompanied by an intense feeling. I have psychic dreams, but most of the time I don't remember them until they come true. Everyone once in awhile, I DO remember them. They're usually about little things. Like the day before my sister's birthday, I dreamed that my parents put trick candles on her cake, and they did.

Anyway, I've had fleeting visions of things like burning or destroyed building, with an intense feeling of impending doom and helplessness. It's an awful feeling.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAlreadyPsycho
, dreams are what keep many people alive these days. Weather they are "just" dreams or not, you don't have to go ruining it for everyone now.

I think you're confusing dreams with daydreams...

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Edgar Cayce believed that "Dreams were a window to the soul." Many of Jean Dixon's dreams came to pass. If you really want to know more about what your dreams are telling you, then start keeping a log book of what you dream. As soon as you wake, right down everything that you remember. Soon you will see common threads in most of what you dream. Symbolism is what your higher self usually uses to communicate in dreams. Recognizing these symbols and acting on them will help in your search for the answers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join