It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody remote viewing a nuclear attack?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Greetings,
My sister-in-law is kinda psychic and told my wife and I that last night she had a dream about a nuclear attack on the US. Her dream was that she was in Virginia(she went to school there for the past 4 years and is going to a wedding, maybe, in August) and they quarantined everybody by keeping them at the school. She called her mom up here in NH and was told theat we were quarantined as well. The quarantine was to keep us safe from radiation. Background on my sis-in-law: She wouldn't normally use a word like quarantine, and she said she distinctly remembers the word quarantine.

Thanks,
ufochaser

[Edited on 1-7-2003 by ufochaser]

[Edited on 1-7-2003 by ufochaser]

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
A school?
That's naughty. Schools are cool.

Why can't they go for something crappy like a MacDonalds outlet?

BKNWO. I will work for the Burger King New World Order. If they only called me, I would help.

I had to use that smiley to remind you of what this war is being fought over - The Flame Grilled Whopper over the Big Mac.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   
HEY I WORK AT A MC DONALDS!

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 02:13 AM
link   
ufochaser
She had a dream,
well was it just a dream, or a vision.
Iv had some Doomsday visions aswell. Though they all seem a bit different in the events of how the worlds is going to end. But they were all visions though.
That disgusts me to think someone would plant a bomb in a school.
I would also like to give my sympathy to your sister in law for having such a horid dream.
My dreams were very disturbing aswell, though none of them involved innocent children.
Deep

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Correction to the original post(I will edit it as well) Her dream was that she was in Virginia(she went to school there for the past 4 years and is going to a wedding, maybe, in August) and they quarantined everybody by keeping them at the school. She called her mom up here in NH and was told theat we were quarantined as well. The quarantine was to keep us safe from radiation. Background on my sis-in-law: She wouldn't normally use a word like quarantine, and she said she distinctly remembers the word quarantine.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Well about a month after 9/11 i had a week of weird dreaming.

One of them was: I was in the mountains of Russia with my friends having fun in the snow, ski'ing, ice-skating, etc. On the distance was a small city, not many tall builings, proboably about 15-20 storeys high was the highest one. Anyways. A bright flash went over the city...Was a nuclear bomb going off. The city started burning. Everyone inthe mountains on the snow and ice-skating saw it and was watching it and the heat/shock wave coming our way. The Ice was all cracked now and we were able ot jump into the water. I was about to jump into the water b4 the heatwave of air would hit me but i noticed it slowed down real real fast and it ust was a gush of warm air as it went past me. Everyone started leaving and heading out through the mountains to other towns via trails leading ot other towns/citys to tell them a nuke went off.

Thats that dream.

Dream #2 was:

Satan had become the US president and his evil minions had taken over America and were making the poeple of America line up and become enslaved but they were being turned into little yellow and green human loolies (small) and we're being used as food for the minions of Satan. Satan wanted to take over the world and well Satan had me be his Foreign Affairs minister. He wanted to nuke the russians, chinese, and other countries but i was telling him no, u cant do that, that's bad politics and the rest of the world will be against you and nuke America. So he said fine no nukes. But was still planning to take over the World. Anyways i didn't want to be Satans foreign advisor because he was evil and then a minion started trying to turn me into a little yellow/green human lolly and become just like the rest of the Americans.

Moral of the stories?

A nuke over Russia?
Satan taking over America?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
WOW!...What dreams! Hope none of those come true.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   

quarantined everybody by keeping them at the school. She called her mom up here in NH and was told theat we were quarantined as well. The quarantine was to keep us safe from radiation. Background on my sis-in-law: She wouldn't normally use a word like quarantine, and she said she distinctly remembers the word quarantine

That resembles a dream i had before.
Iv been having visions of some sort of epedemic whiping out most of earths population.
Deep

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

[That resembles a dream i had before.
Iv been having visions of some sort of epedemic whiping out most of earths population.
Deep

Sounds like Stephen King's "The Stand".........great book, but I don't think I'd look forward to it happening

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Zero, are you psychic at all? Had any visions come true, that sort of thing?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Zero, are you psychic at all? Had any visions come true, that sort of thing?

Well not fully, i get odd visions at night, and constant Dejavews. Im not going to say im psychic though.
Well only one thing has come true, and that concerns a woman.
Maybe if i could learn to tap into these powers, but im not sure how though.
Time is also a setback.
Deep

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Deep,
I know the feeling. My wife is psychic to the point of where if I am about to say something she will be like "Don't say it, I already know" and if I say what I was going to say, she gets annoyed. Plus she knows what I am thinking a lot, which is good and bad. I have wanted to teach myself to be psychic but I seem to lack the concentration it requires.
It's funny. Those that have it view it as a curse, and those that don't and want it view it as a gift.
ufo

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Im not that psychic.
I can see where she renders it as a curse.
My visions are very hostile.
Its a pity, im not given any information how to stop the end from coming, only that its going to happen.
It makes one feel helpless. Iv always had this bad feeling in my stomach that something was going to happen that would change the world.
I believe something will happen aswell.
I know i cant interfere with it, but i can help change and mold the future thier after, we all can.
Its going to bring us all together.
Deep

[Edited on 2-7-2003 by ZeroDeep]

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Ever since 9/11, almost on a daily basis I feel like something HUGE is going to happen to change everyones lives and it's not going to be good. You have the right attitude for whatever happens though.
And if it does bring us all together, will it be temporary, like 9/11 was, or permanent? Probably permanent because the next thing will mos tlikely be more significant.
ufo

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 05:51 AM
link   
dejavou: Yeah i had 1 freaky dejavou in my time.

I had a dream. My friend Sam was telling me something in my dream about 1 girl i knew and 1 guy i didn't know (Dave) and how they only stayed together (as a couple) for "a quater of a month".

Anyways. 4 days later me and my friends are in a car and my friend is saying how that girl i knew and a that guy (Dave) had stayed together for only a week.

I didn't even know Dave or heard anything of it.

And Dave and the other girl had only just broken up that day that Sam told me (4 days after i had that dream). I didn't even know they were going out.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I have been sensing that there is something amist about North Korea, my sixth sense tells me there might be a nuclear attack soon aimmed at the United States. Or there could be a hoax to fully declare a national emergency risk across the U.S. activating Fema. The United States is alllows trying to put their nose in everybuddys elses business. It's not good they could tick off the wrong people and we could have World War III on our hands.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Damned FEMA...
I remember doing a report about that in high school, where everyone just called me paranoid. I called them stupid.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I've had my share of weird dreams. I am native american (Cherokee) and a gift runs in my family. Me, my mother, and my grandfather all have dreams of the future. Before my grandfather passed away a long time ago, he saw his own passing, as well as a vision of me as a young man. But anyways, some dreams I have involve great destruction. I once had a dream that I was walking through an Indian village and a bunch of other Indians (probably my ancestors) were telling me to look at the distant city. I looked at a city that was far away, it had skyscrapers and looked like a modern US city. (I couldn't tell which city, it kinda resembled both Chicago and New York). Then all of a sudden I saw dark clouds form over the city and extreme lightning started striking it. Buildings were hit and were crashing down. Fires were raging and I could hear the screams of people. Then i suddenly woke up. Very weird. Freaked me out.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
You know, 8 people died over the weekend in milwaukee from being struck by lightning.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by chebob

Sounds like Stephen King's "The Stand".........great book, but I don't think I'd look forward to it happening

well it would be ok if u lived and so did everyone u care about... and the ppl that know how 2 live without stuff like food

top topics

<<   2 >>

join