It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports US Marine Expeditionary Unit MEU lands at Langley

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: dilly83

You can reduce your noise signature from certain angles, but you can't completely reduce it.

Dude this isn't about noise reduction... What this is about is hearing if there is or is not a coup or investigation or prosecution of the corrupt politicians involved at the CIA. You are making this a thread about the character of one source... What about all the other sources, and why does it seem like many around here are here simply to stifle dissent?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesCookieIII

There are no other sources. They all go back to Hal Jordan. And noise has a lot to do with confirming if something is going on. There may be a lot of helicopters flying around DC, but not enough to move an MEU into place at one time. There is no independent confirmation that anything happened at all. I just looked at about six different websites, and every single one of them was either a copy and paste, or direct link back to the Hal Turner website and article.

edit on 11/19/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/19/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

www.youtube.com...

I disagree. Why are fake alex jones profiles using this title to an unrelated recent alex jones clip, today? This story has cointelpro written all over it. I guess ironically it's in the right forum...

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Disagree all you want to, but every single "source" that I have found ties back to the story in the OP. People are using the headline because it's click bait. It's no different than sites claiming that the general in charge of the nuclear weapons said that he would disobey Trump, when he really said he would disobey an illegal order. It's all about getting clicks.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Haven't found anything about this from any other source, either. Anyone carrying traces back to this source.

This story, such as it is, was made up out of whole cloth.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

This, being a classic case of false news, shows exactly how it gets out of control.

Perhaps the biggest threat that media has today and those who read it. It screams for regulation and legitimacy.
There should be penalties for a site that knowingly participates in a hoax. I know it is difficult, but it needs to be addressed for the extremely important issue that it is. The absence of ideas along this line very apparent from the leaders of the industry.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

If this were true the MSM would be covering it considering it's a great opportunity to bash Trump. Not even sure how this is expected of President Trump?

I looked at this yesterday and concluded it probably was not true. That being said no the MSM may well not have covered the narrative in a truthful fashion.

We where warned that would be the case by QAnon and it is not suprising considering how deep the intelligence services have their fingers in the control of information and MSM.

Happy day

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Why would this be happening?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I am not so sure it would constitute a violation of the posse comitatus act. There are many who have an opinion about what it should be doing, yet, fail to understand both the history as well as current application in the context of a country that is in a perpetual state of war.

This being said, USC contains many provisions for the President, the secretary of Defense, secretary of the Treasury and other hotshots to take action on what they unilaterally perceive to be a violation and can contract or order the services of the Army, Navy and Airforce, without violating the posse comitatus act.

For instance, in case of export of weapons exiting the US, the president can act and the Army, Navy, Airforce becomes service provider. Director of the Secret Service may request assistance from
the Department of Defense and other federal agencies to protect the President. Attorney General may request assistance from the Secretary of Defense for enforcement of the proscriptions against criminal transactions in nuclear materials. President may use the militia and armed forces to
suppress insurrection and enforce federal authority in the face of rebellion or other forms of domestic violence, just to name a few instances.

On top, one also have to consider that CIA land is not private property or state property, but federal property. And then I am not so sure that a call upon the posse comitatus act is a slam dunk.

Please, note, that I am not saying that the report of landed Marines in Langley has any truth to it. What I am saying is that under scrutiny, you will find that your Federal Government has all the tools at it's disposal to act. Just food for thought.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

i live a mile aay from oaks grove an base used for osprey taring by the marines . everyday last week they doing alot of high speed ground hugging training they would fly so low i could hit them with a rock and you could feel wind from props as they go by all stopped yesterday as if they all left. i am close enough that you can hear aviation engine noise all night but last night it was quiet like a grave and i have never seen it lke that before. not saying they stormed cia but they been taring for something heavy and have apparently left for mission

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesCookieIIImaybe it might be different than we think. maybe the cia was under attack and called langley for help and the quickest way to get troops on scene was to fly them.

and yes its a federal facility so they can call military for help.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
if any high ranking general ever said he would ignore orders from potus in public i am positive sec of defense or sec of that generals branch would have him or her stripped of command and probably fired. and all the marine and army guys i know on active duty LOVE THE DONALD.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Yvhmer

That's just it though, while you might not think it is, for whatever reason, or if somehow it's not, it's, at least in part, whether the troops and commanders think it is. And any kind of operation by US troops would still be blasted all over where military types talk.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You might want to pace yourself, as it's gonna be a long 8 years.
I wouldn't want to see you premature regurgitate ALL your boo hoo's this early in the game.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Then the entire Roy Moore witch hunt should also fall into your category.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesCookieIII Not sure if you are aware, or if this was already stated, but the CIA headquarters is no longer in Hampton Roads Va. outside of langley AFB.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Fringe report from another page:From a reader:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have now spoken to almost ALL of my former colleagues in the Intelligence Community and here's what took place: Yes, a group of military aircraft approached and circled the CIA Headquarters in Virginia for upwards of 30 minutes on Saturday. They did NOT land and did NOT enter CIA HQ forcibly - or otherwise. There is apparently an ongoing and gigantic problem between the Military and the CIA insofar as the Military is engaged in implementing President Trump's policies, while elements within the CIA are still INTENTIONALLY carrying out the failed policies of the Obama regime. Specifically, these failed Obama-era policies include supplying weapons and logistical support to so-called "freedom fighters" inside Syria , many of whom are actually Al-Nusra, Al-Qaida and ISIS terrorists. The support being provided by elements in the CIA is being used against certain units of the US Military who are also inside Syria. The Military has repeatedly and strenuously told the CIA the old Obama policies must stop. The CIA failed to stop. So someone in the Pentagon/Military . . . . no one will say who . . . made a direct show of force to the CIA on Saturday. It was, for lack of a better description, the sending of a message from the military to the CIA: knock it off. It was done over a weekend apparently because most of the bigshots in the Pentagon are at home, and by the time they heard something was going on, it was pretty much over . . . . the aircraft returned to wherever they came from. This is utterly unprecedented. To have one agency of the US Government make a show of force to another entity of that same government is unheard of. It smacks of a sort of internal civil war heating up inside our own government! Apparently, things are quickly "coming to a head" between competing policies and the military is tired of its people being injured or killed by the unintended consequences of the old policies and the CIA' stubborn refusal to stop backing the so-called "Freedom Fighters" in Syria. No one will tell me who gave the order to "buzz" CIA HQ. No one will tell me who inside CIA is causing the trouble. But there is trouble . . . and given the activities over the weekend, one can only hope this thing goes away very quickly and quietly. In the meantime, as far as the public is concerned: "Nothing took place. Everything is fine. Nothing to worry about."

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: comawhite12
a reply to: charlyv

Then the entire Roy Moore witch hunt should also fall into your category.

Yes it should. The word "Truth" is the only entity that matters. If you want to re-define what that word means using an alternate reality, so be it. But my reality stands on just a simple fact. Is it correct, or is it not.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

No one will tell me who gave the order to "buzz" CIA HQ. No one will tell me who inside CIA is causing the trouble. But there is trouble . . . and given the activities over the weekend, one can only hope this thing goes away very quickly and quietly. In the meantime, as far as the public is concerned: "Nothing took place. Everything is fine. Nothing to worry about."

Our intel agencies are out of control at so many levels. Trump will bring them to heel in time.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join