It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports US Marine Expeditionary Unit MEU lands at Langley

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
*chuckles*

Why would any military unit follow orders to move against certain politicians, it wouldn't make any sense cause any unit that did would immediately be the target of every other unit in the military and quickly be chopped to bits.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: JamesCookieIII

If this were true the MSM would be covering it considering it's a great opportunity to bash Trump. Not even sure how this is expected of President Trump?

Lol the MSM would absolutely not cover this.

The MSM is ran by the CIA, they would want to keep any attention away from themselves, because if this is true, it is the military going against the rogue elements of the clowns in america!

link   
You may safely place Hal Turner in the same category as sorcha faal, as regards the truth. Namely, little to none, and whatever truth may be there, has been twisted into an unrecognizable pretzel.
edit on 11/19/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Not necessarily.

When the Soviet union fell, commanders were scrambling to radios to try and get units to counter the other units that were no longer following orders.

What happened was that civilians walked up to tanks and armoured vehicles with wrenches and started taking the suckers apart while the crews watched. We dont have robots yet. People dont easily kill their own people without good reason.

There may be a hard core element in the armed forces and its command that would fire at fellow Americans in uniform. They wouldnt last more than a few hours unless they were running, HARD.

This wouldnt be a raid. It would be a long haul with no logistics support or way out. No victory in sight. No safe home to return to.

If the order was given and most actually supported it, the former power structure should plan an exit strategy, not a reconquest.

edit on 11 19 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This is a 10 ship MV-22 flyover.

This is a single CH-53E flying over.

Do you really believe that not one person would notice those going over at least three times, and go online posting about it? Or video it? Or something?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

The complex itself is, as I said earlier in the thread, tucked away from the road and surrounded by trees.

That being said, the complex is between four major roads in the DC area and has neighborhoods and schools nearby. The notion that an entire airlift could set down at CIA and not one person would get a picture or video of it happening is unlikely in the extreme. Particularly if one remembers all the video that was coming out of Turkey when their coup attempt was going down.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

God those Ospreys are such a goofy looking bird.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Osprey are noticeable. And notable because they just look unnatural. In both modes and during transition. Just ain't right, I say! A little quieter than the helos though.

Been watching them regularly for a couple of years and I'm still not used to them.

edit on 11/19/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Loud as hell too. I can't wait to see the noise difference between them and the Valor when they finally fly that.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Haha.. that's fairly conspicuous eh..

Yeah, that's not slipping by unnoticed.. and as shamrock says above me, always someone with a camera handy these days..

link   

People are saying that they are still there, and came in at night where people didn't record... I love how quick this forum and its mods move to hoax bin. Probably CIA themselves...

If they fly by night, then what is there to video? Black sky? I admit this COULD be a hoax, but if it WERE true, of COURSE there would be a media blackout...
edit on 11/19/2017 by JamesCookieIII because: (no reason given)

link   

That's the stealth "version" isn't it? Gotta imagine those things will need some serious dampening.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Yes, because there's nobody out in McLean, Virginia on a Saturday night, and people never get video or pictures of anything at night.

Lulz.

(post by JamesCookieIII removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

So when marines deploy into a combat zone, their enemies can see them coming for miles and have the ability to carefully watch them from any observable distance?

I am just asking here. I get that this hasnt been verified, I dont get how its been dismissed so quickly. I thought it was PROBABLY BS. Has anyone actually proven this was bull? How? Honest question so I know too.

Is it because of the noise? Or the commotion people say was lacking?

I have worked next to a helicopter port. A foreign invasion could have landed and I wouldnt have noticed until people in strange uniforms got out of the helicopters. Its generally background noise we dont even register.

In DC, there might be less activity than in NYC, though if its similar I doubt anyone would notice a few marine helicopters.

I see military helicopters all the time around NYC. I never thought to record them or mention them. I did once here on ATS. Thats less than 1% of my own sightings and I actually watch the sky.

This could have happened with little mention by less than reliable civilian sky watchers. I dont see how the lack of evidence is evidence of absence.

edit on 11 19 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

No, it's a smaller tilt rotor based on the Black Hawk fuselage. It's one of the demonstrators for the Joint Multi-Role Technology Demonstrator program that will set the FVL program going.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

So they fly at night and all that noise suddenly disappears? That's a new one. They still use a lighting system that can be seen at night, it's just subdued.

link   
This is obvious BS. Also not sure of the reasoning, if the CIA needed to be hauled in they certainly could be by normal means. I doubt a large number of marines would be needed to do that.

link   

now you guys

You guys who? I'm not a mod, I just think this is an amazingly crackpot story.

As for proof, the burden of proof is on you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join